***First Cycle Testosterone Enanthate***

illict

been training 9001 years.

stats: 6'4 225 lbs

first cycle: Test E

1-12 - test e 500mg wk
14-18 - Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 Armidex - 0.5mg ed for 2 weeks

also Adex on hand incase of eostrogen sides. Not doing the clomid nolva cause clomid is a waste of money.

diet

Meal 1: 15 egg whites 2 whole eggs
2 cups oats + blueberries

Meal 2: 350 grams chicken breast, 8 oz sweet potato

Meal 3: 350 grams steak, pasta

Meal 4: 250 grams tuna, 1 1/2 cup brown rice

Meal 5: 300 grams Salmon, 2 cups white rice brocoli cauliflower carrots

Meal 6: 4 wholemeal sandwiches. Chicken, avacado, tomoato, lettuce. "roughly 50-60 grams protein 80 grams carbs" <-- on the go

Meal 7: Cassein shake, Half a tub of cottage cheese almonds.

Thats kai.................. RAZY LAYOUT heh tenkew i shaft dbol OHH IT MAKE ME CAIRAZY..

Last edited:
this is your first cycle and you say clomid is a waste? haha where are your facts? and your running adex .5mg ed for only two weeks!?

Last edited:
Clomid is a waste of money, please enlighten me?

to me clomid is a waste of money, nolva is strong and better and i can get nolva. clomid is hard to get for me and is really expensive so its a waste of money. i can get armidex and nolvadex for cheap

When you have to be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for the rest of your life it won't be a waste of money

When you have to be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for the rest of your life it won't be a waste of money

I know alot of people who come off steroids, keep most of their gains without any form of PCT. i will be using nolva and armidex. (a-dex being one of the strongest if not the strongest eostrogen suppresors) and your telling me i will have to do testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for the rest of my life cause im not running clomid. you sir are a godamn moron and need kill yourself cause your not worth breathing in air you insecure bastard.

Illict first off u didn't understand what Georgia was saying. Maybe bc THIS IS UR FIRST CYCLE RIGHT ?before u start bashing get some years under ur belt. The disrespect is not needed.

dude u run ais through the whole cycle and pct. aromasin from the day you pin till your last day of pct...you need more research and time learning or you can fuck yourself up and iits not worth looking good and getting the chicks if you cant bring em back and use ur penis with em lol

this is your first cycle and you say clomid is a waste? haha where are your facts? and your running adex .5mg ed for only two weeks!?

peopel have what they prefer i would not say its a wate both will work. i prefer nolva myself also.

adex to lower estrogen is a good idea also. but i woudl run it IF needed or the last few weekd leading into pct but doign the PCW wiht out the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) , if rebound occers atleast you have the nolva or clomid goign. and recovery is better when estrogen is lower or nto too much above the norem.

but you may not even need it att all. just keep it on hand and if you have estro issues than use it. if nto then dont, not even in pct.

eather will work though.

I know alot of people who come off steroids, keep most of their gains without any form of post cycle therapy (pct). i will be using nolva and armidex. (a-dex being one of the strongest if not the strongest eostrogen suppresors) and your telling me i will have to do testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for the rest of my life cause im not running clomid. you sir are a godamn moron and need kill yourself cause your not worth breathing in air you insecure bastard.

I agree with you.
you dont "NEED" post cycle therapy (pct) but not doing one will mean a slower recovery.
but you WILL recover regardless if you do a post cycle therapy (pct) or not has nothing to do with it not in that matter.
its the matter of how long and easy it will come and keeping the gains.

Don't waste ur time with this jerk if he doesn't want people to tell him how to do things right. Ur a Fkin d*k

Listen you anorexic one eyed incest bred hillbilly sheep fucker. I was simply trying to tell you it's better to be safe than sorry. But that's okay I don't give a damn what happens to you. Hopefully you pin your ass and it gets infected and spreads to your head and you'll grow some brains after all.

Listen you anorexic one eyed incest bred hillbilly sheep fucker. I was simply trying to tell you it's better to be safe than sorry. But that's okay I don't give a damn what happens to you. Hopefully you pin your ass and it gets infected and spreads to your head and you'll grow some brains after all.

Ooooo somones mad

Bro, you're going down a road that's going to lead to irreversible issues.

I'm a noob myself, but the guys here are a hell of a lot smarter than you and I both, combined.

It's a lot easier to learn with ears (or eyes in the case of a forum) open and mouth shut.

Your attitude is one I would recommend not mixing with steroids. You've been going at this for 2 years. You're nowhere near reaching natty potential. I wish you well; if you check your ego at the door, this place will empower you a lot of knowledge. You'll make some good friends, too.

Be well bro!

Back