first cycle update

slowsupratt

Well right now im in 2 days into my third week. I can start to feel the stuff taking affect. I'm on test enanthate and running 250mg on mondays and 250mg on thursdays. Before i started i was 187lbs at around 10% BF. Now im already at 200.8 lbs at, im guessing, 12% bodyfat. I was so stoked when i weighted myself and finally broke my first goal of 200 lbs. I didnt expect to add so much weight already. I was expecting the gains to start around week 4 of my cycle. All this damn pain and swelling on my ass from injecting is sooo worth it. I'll try and keep everyone updated. This is my first cycle by the way. If anyone has any questions or comments then ask away. I do have a slight dilemna. I have Letrozole, but it looks like my nolvadex fell through. Yeah i know i shouldnt have started without it, but i felt i was fine with the letro and i thought i had the nolva on the way. Is the nova really needed if i get sign of gyno if i have the letro. If so then i'll just get liquidresearched liquid nova.

slowsupratt said:
Is the nova really needed if i get sign of gyno if i have the letro. If so then i'll just get liquidresearched liquid nova.

Yes.....unless of course you would like to grow a nice set of tits.

Get some Nolva....NOW !!

Back