First cycle?

TheBeast79

I´m going for my first cycle now and wondering what to use?What do you think guys!?

Testo?deca? something other? Im still wondering what would be the best to use in first cycle...

My aim is to gain lean mass and get harder, not to gain so much water if thats possible?!

Age: 26.Height: 180cm. Weight now is about 180lb(85kg) bf about 16%, would like to gain 6-8kg lean mass whitin 2 years,that´s resonable isnt it?

So? What to use and how much?

TheBeast79 said:
Age: 26.Height: 180cm. Weight now is about 180lb(85kg) bf about 16%, would like to gain 6-8kg lean mass whitin 2 years,that´s resonable isnt it?
That's nearly 5'11" for those here that don't know. 5'11"/180lb/16% bf.

I think you could gain 6-8kg of mass in two years without gear. I'm very serious.

If you are going to do a cycle and it being your first one I would do test one at 250 - 500mg a week for 12 weeks.

I did just test on my first cycle, cypionate, i would recommend this as a first cycle, or another good test would be test enenthate. Wait to stack until you know the effects of each.

--push

ok, thanks for welcoming me guys!

so, test 300mg for 12 weeks should be a ok first dosage?

And to gain 8kg of mass in 2 years whitout gears I think would be hard...?

TheBeast79 said:
ok, thanks for welcoming me guys!

so, test 300mg for 12 weeks should be a ok first dosage?

And to gain 8kg of mass in 2 years whitout gears I think would be hard...?

your looking at it the wrong way 8kg in two years or should that be 1 kg
evry four months for two years .......doesnt seem that hard know
i think you could do it that is unless youve reached your genetic potential already..... food and exercise is all the gear you need oh and a shot or two of rest.........

fitfreak76 said:
your looking at it the wrong way 8kg in two years or should that be 1 kg
evry four months for two years .......doesnt seem that hard know
i think you could do it that is unless youve reached your genetic potential already..... food and exercise is all the gear you need oh and a shot or two of rest.........

Well ok, but 1kg of lean muscelmass every fourth month, that seems to me very hard do do?! OK put it this way, 10kg muscelmass in 2 years...would like to weigh 85kg on competition 2007.

Assuming your training is in order, it comes down to diet. Eat massive amounts of complex carbs and protein and you will grow. As you grow, you must increase your intake. There is much more to eating right than drinking a few whey protein shakes every day.

Im very serious with my diet so that would not be a problem...

So your sugestions are that I dont use gear to accomplish my goals even if it takes a few more years?

TheBeast79 said:

So your sugestions are that I dont use gear to accomplish my goals even if it takes a few more years?
Yes and no.

First, let me ask you to clarify something for me. You have said these things:
- You are currently 85kg
- You want to gain 6-8kg or even 10kg
- You want to be 85kg in two years

You also said that you are 85kg and 180lbs, but that can't be right because 85kg = 187 lbs and 180lbs = 81.6kg.

So to clarify, how much do you weigh now and what are your goals?

That's great that you pay great attention to your diet. Hopefully it is very good. Any idea how much protein you get in every day? And how much of it comes from supplements and how much comes from real food?

To answer your question, I'm not going to lie and say that the gains don't come faster with gear. But it is important that you not use gear as a crutch at your weight. Guys that are 260lbs and low bf% don't have much of a choice, but you should be able to add significant muscle with proper training and diet. I see no reason why you shouldn't be 200 lbs (at your current bf%, anyway) in two years; obviously if you loose bf%, then the weight will be less, but you know what I mean: more muscle.

Squat deep and be careful with your form. Post a video in the training forum if you can. Squating deep grows your body.

TheBeast79 said:

Keep up with proper diet and training. Get all natural and than consider gear but not as a "problem solver"

Mranak

Ok guys! I will be training and dieting without gears...

My current weight is 85kg, last competition 74kg. Not so god at what that is in lb so thats why it may be wrong...sorry...

I may focus on athletic fitness instead of BB...Eat good food and keep a nice allround body, I think thats the best for me ! :)

TheBeast79 said:
I may focus on athletic fitness instead of BB...Eat good food and keep a nice allround body, I think thats the best for me ! :)

And this is something that you definitely won't need anabolics for. Good luck.

Back