First cycler, 150 pounds, never worked out before, cycle already started plz help

KingDavid211

Hi guys, I'm 17 and I weight 156 pounds at 6'4", I have never worked out before and I want to do 50mg of D-bol a day and I have scheduled 750mg of Test-c a week I hope to gain 45-50 lbs a week. I don't really eat alot. but my buddy does steeeroids and I cant wait to enjoy his garruenttted success.... he told me steroids are a steroids a easy thing. By the way...what is that PCT thing i keep hearing about? ooh by the way, i have already done several weeks into cycle...

For maximum absorption of the test you need to shoot it in your ass, literally make sure you push the 1.5 inch needle all the way into your sphincter the push the plunger as hard as possible to get all the oil in there. you will have a little PIP but its normal

Ok, Seriously guys. I COMPLETELY APPRECIATE the down-talk. I do. Because I made a legitimate thread and only two dudes with barely relevant advice responded. I just realized that the only guys who get real attention are the morons who start too young or too underweight, but they get harassed and then they plead ignorance and get all the answers......

I was just trying to spark some attention to direct it towards my first thread. sorry....

Yea I've noticed a lot of people on this forum only flame as well. If you would like solid advice pm me a link to your original post, I have been dealing with gear for years, I won't flame you, only give you real true advice. If i don't think you should do gear, I'll tell you, but I won't call you names and shit though!

GearGame,

The site wouldn't let me PM you? Or I did it wrong...
Thanks for your reply.

steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/656022-first-cycle-looking-advice-suggestions-critiques.html

Back