First ever cycle! Need help :)

Since no one is addressing the fact that you probably still will take steroids even after this discussion, I'll give you some help on your cycle.

500mg/week of Test Enanthate is great for a first time.
Arimidex every day is a bit much. There is a lot of bullshit out there when it comes to this segment of cycles and I see time and time again people stating that you NEED to take Arimidex daily throughout the cycle or you have no idea what you're doing and you're going to get gyno. This is completely wrong.

Arimidex will actually reduce some of the gains you get from the cycle, so keep enough on hand that you COULD run it daily if you needed to. Start your cycle witout the Arimidex and simply check yourself daily for sensitive nipples, lumps, etc... Use it purely to address the problem and bring you back to equilibrium.

As far as "Your post cycle therapy (pct) is off bro!!!", this is more garbage perpetuated by people who don't have a clue, but think they know it all. Your values are fine, you will not lose a nipple or grow abnormalities with your dosages for post cycle therapy (pct).

And, the most important for last! Testosterone will do nothing but improve the maximum POTENTIAL for muscle growth in your body. That means that a gram a week of testosterone and no protein will result in pretty much no benefits. Make sure you slam back food hard! My favourite for bulking is to fry up ground beef, microwave some sweet potatoes and mash it all together and put cheese on top. I always leave a container of this in the fridge and pound it back whenever I don't feel like I'm too sick to eat more.

Best of luck.

First I want to address the fact that no one gave the kid advice on how to run aas because he isnt old enough or ready...people like you really piss me off...enablers...so when this kid comes back in 5 or 10 years bitchin about testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for the rest of his life then that shit is on your shoulders bro.

here is a scenario that maybe will give you an epiphany to help change your aas morals and ethics...and if not I will be busting your posts from here on out....

Your a proud father of a baby boy...this boy grows up listening to you and learning from you and loving you....now your boy turns 16 and a few months later comes to you and says "dad Im going to do some crack with peter and paul, will you teach me how to do it?" Now this is where you are suppose to say "If I catch you anywhere near crack or those 2 boys your going to b walking around with my boot sticking out of your ass to say the least"...

but what you are sayin is "sure son, since your going to do it anyway I will show you"

DO YOU SEE MY POINT??? Have some compasion for others...dont give them bullshit advice that can fuck the rest of their life up...the real advice that will help this kid is eating and training properly to reach as close to his natty potential as possible. Then when he is 24-25 and his hormones have matured and leveled out, he can decide to use aas and be safe about it.

Last but not least....arimidex doesnt hinder gains on a cycle...I know from personal experience and I use it everday while on cycle...

seriously though...change your game bro

to the op...

let the thread play out before you start deducting rep points...people on this forum are genuinely trying to give you the best advice for you wether you like what you here or not...its all true bro...I seriously hope you listen

to the op...

let the thread play out before you start deducting rep points...people on this forum are genuinely trying to give you the best advice for you wether you like what you here or not...its all true bro...I seriously hope you listen

I'm not sure if this is directed toward me or not but I Haven't deducted any rep points yet?

I didn't know you can deduct rep points. How do you do that and am I that technically challenged? Dam! I feel old. WTF?:naughty:

You just go to where you give rep points and say disapprove instead of approve...and no one ever leaves their username when they do it

ROFLMGDAO!!
This thread takes the prize from what have seen around here so far (noob since Sunday)
:bsflag:WINNING THREAD :bsflag:

The "diet" you are eating is NOT a good one.
Sans the Frankenfood powders & shakes (which only provide a limited selection of nutrients, enough to make the claim on the label in terms of protein grams, your daily ordinary kid's strength multi-vitamin & mineral fortification, and a dollop of fiber and sugar - the rest is just maltodextrin), your diet is malnutrition IMHO. You need to have more vegetables, meats, and real natural foods to get all the micro-nutrients and other things that work in synergy with your body to make function 100%. Your individual needs for these may be much much higher than what your actual food as listed that you eat has in it (which even for me, a puss trying to lose weight and gain muscle, is waaaay skimpy!), based on your body's metabolic tendencies, habits you may have that deplete nutrients in various capacities, and possible medical problems your doc may be able to assess.

ROFLMGDAO!!
This thread takes the prize from what have seen around here so far (noob since Sunday)
:bsflag:WINNING THREAD :bsflag:

The "diet" you are eating is NOT a good one.
Sans the Frankenfood powders & shakes (which only provide a limited selection of nutrients, enough to make the claim on the label in terms of protein grams, your daily ordinary kid's strength multi-vitamin & mineral fortification, and a dollop of fiber and sugar - the rest is just maltodextrin), your diet is malnutrition IMHO. You need to have more vegetables, meats, and real natural foods to get all the micro-nutrients and other things that work in synergy with your body to make function 100%. Your individual needs for these may be much much higher than what your actual food as listed that you eat has in it (which even for me, a puss trying to lose weight and gain muscle, is waaaay skimpy!), based on your body's metabolic tendencies, habits you may have that deplete nutrients in various capacities, and possible medical problems your doc may be able to assess.

So I won? YES I'm bi-winning

I had to skip all the convos after page one because it's all nonsense. Some stuff you were saying Drew were nonsense too...(can't really blame you though.) So that's why I'm posting this reply. This is why people lie about their stats because of what other people are going to say w/o addressing their question. When new people come on here asking questions about Test E or other steroids...they shouldn't be asked about their stats w/o answering the initial question. Not to mention, you won't be able to tell them what gains they will make anyways due to so many unknown variables. Hell, you won't be able to say how much exactly you will gain when you run a cycle yourself. Basically, just answer their damn questions based on "YOUR EXP" It's that simple! I swear, if I asked a question like, "So what kind of results did yall get with Test/EQ?" And I get a response like, " What's your diet like? How much you weigh? What's your height? How old are you?" Like seriously? Just tell me your damn experience or say nothing at all.

Damn

If someone already answered the man's question about post cycle therapy (pct), I didn't know. Like I said, I skipped page 2...

Pimpin, If someone didn't answer your question about post cycle therapy (pct), I'll answer it....

~Vul

Another example:

Hey. I've been working out for a couple of years on and off, and I decided to do a 12 week cycle. I've been researching different compounds and come up with:
Week 1-12: Test E@500mg/wk
Week 1-12: EQ @400mg/wk
Week 13 and 14: Nothing
Week 15-18: PCT

How does my cycle look?

Usually people be like:

"Welcome to the board bro! What's your height? What's your weight? What's your diet like? What's your training like? How old are you?"

Then you respond by answering their questions, and they still didn't say anything about your cycle...didn't answer your question at all....

Then he responds: Bro, you don't need steroids. You can grow naturally. You are too young and your body is producing enough test already. Let me see what you are eating. Make sure you tell me like this:

Meal #1: DAH DAH DAH DAH
Meal #2: DAH DAH DAH DAH
ETC

Instead, be like:

"Your cycle looks pretty solid. I would say you need to run the Test E a week longer than the EQ because EQ stays in your system longer than Test. Also, you might want to exceed the length of your cycle since you are using EQ. Maybe run the EQ for 15 weeks instead of 12. From my exp. I saw better results that way. Nice cycle you got there bro...keep us posted on your gains and stuff. I remember my Test E/EQ cycle. I gained like 20-25 pounds and kept most of it!"

or be like,

"I tried that same cycle a while back and wasn't too please with it. DAH DAH DAH DAH"

Yall get my drift???

~Vul

Last edited:
In concluding,

If any of you got pissed off and want to respond and get at me incorrectly, do this first:

"WHOOSAAH" Count to ten and remember you are on steroids, and your hormones are elevated, and you are very emotional right now...

Think about it and say:

You know, Vulgarity is right...Starting right now, I'm going to help people instead of bash people. They are new and just need someone like me to answer their questions and share my steroid experience...(it seems like yesterday when I was the one asking questions and needed help with post cycle therapy (pct) and what not)

In concluding,

If any of you got pissed off and want to respond and get at me incorrectly, do this first:

"WHOOSAAH" Count to ten and remember you are on steroids, and your hormones are elevated, and you are very emotional right now...

Think about it and say:

You know, Vulgarity is right...Starting right now, I'm going to help people instead of bash people. They are new and just need someone like me to answer their questions and share my steroid experience...(it seems like yesterday when I was the one asking questions and needed help with post cycle therapy (pct) and what not)

yeah.....i'm still gonna bash any dumbass that claims to be friends with a pro bodybuilder. Then posts their shitty ass diet (one that looks like it came from a GNC salesman), spits out a lot of bullshit and then asks for advice that would be much better off posed to the pro.

Seriously - If I had a question about footwork in regards to playing offensive tackle, I'm not gonna go post on a football forum. I'm gonna ask my team mates and coaches.

Thanks for your posts though Vulgarity <3

yeah.....i'm still gonna bash any dumbass that claims to be friends with a pro bodybuilder. Then posts their shitty ass diet (one that looks like it came from a GNC salesman), spits out a lot of bullshit and then asks for advice that would be much better off posed to the pro.

Seriously - If I had a question about footwork in regards to playing offensive tackle, I'm not gonna go post on a football forum. I'm gonna ask my team mates and coaches.

Thanks for your posts though Vulgarity <3

Why you still bein a bitch bro? Also I would like to add nothing I said was bullshit... You are just an ignorant piece of shit. In conclusion shut the fuck up cause no one cares what your lame ass has to say.

In concluding,

Think about it and say:

Thank you Vulgarity I appreciate the positive feedback :) but for now I will take everyones advice except glubgawd cause he is a tool. The meal plan my friend made out for me obviously didn't have enough calories for me so for now I will just eat like theres no tomarrow and later on when I do mor research on aas and decide to juice up I will definately come to you for advice

You may not want to hear it but gear is the last thing you need. Go ahead and do what you want but the guys telling you to EAT and eat real food not that mass gainer bullshit ARE in fact helping you, they arent hating on you.

Glub gave you very good advice and some very good examples of real food that are packed with calories.

Take a few weeks of eating the way he described, measure all your foods and pay attention to your actual calories consumed and you'll grow.

Vulgarity that was the dumbest post I have read yet. Advice is given based on stats. We are not here to provide cycle advice to minors at anyone that it could potentially be harmful to. You sound like a guy who is 160 at 19 and pissed because no one wants to tell you how to cycle. There is a reason why diet is a first question, it's because it's by far the most important part to all of this. If you do not eat enough to grow you won't on cycle or off. There is a reason people advise on growing naturally first. Muscle and strength grow faster than tendons can keep up with on cycle and need to be strong before you start or you are at higher risk for injury. If someone wants a simple answer try google and pick one that looks good but if you want real advice from people with years of experience then you end up here and you get the best possible advice not just someone to say yeah it's great take whatever you want and how ever much you want.

vulgarity that was the dumbest post i have read yet. Advice is given based on stats. We are not here to provide cycle advice to minors at anyone that it could potentially be harmful to. You sound like a guy who is 160 at 19 and pissed because no one wants to tell you how to cycle. There is a reason why diet is a first question, it's because it's by far the most important part to all of this. If you do not eat enough to grow you won't on cycle or off. There is a reason people advise on growing naturally first. Muscle and strength grow faster than tendons can keep up with on cycle and need to be strong before you start or you are at higher risk for injury. If someone wants a simple answer try google and pick one that looks good but if you want real advice from people with years of experience then you end up here and you get the best possible advice not just someone to say yeah it's great take whatever you want and how ever much you want.

woot woot ^^^ real fuckin talk!!!

Why you still bein a bitch bro? Also I would like to add nothing I said was bullshit... You are just an ignorant piece of shit. In conclusion shut the fuck up cause no one cares what your lame ass has to say.

We all know you have a problem with glub...He just keeps it real and speaks the truth with some great fuckin sarcasm and is a very knowledgable guy...if he ever gives you advice just take it

Back