First Post

82nd Killer

37 Confirmed Kills
No more 7-Elevens for me

I just got back from operation Iraqi freedom, and I hope I never see another Arab. I don't think I'll ever be able to go into a 7-Eleven again. We were lucky enough to have internet access at our camp and I've been reading on here for several months and now I have a question. Are all the QV products good in TJ? I've lost several pounds while protecting you guys from evil and I need to gain some back. I've got 6 years of Mexican supplementation behind me. 5'10" 180lbs 6% Looking to bulk then rip back up. Any help with a QV only cycle would be deeply appreciated (If thats the good stuff).

Last edited:
Welcome!

I'm sure you could make some great gains from 500mg of Test Enan/ week. Run this for 10 weeks followed by Clomid therapy 2 weeks after your last injection.

Welcome back to the board 82nd Killer, as for QV they are very good products, just becareful of fakes bro.!

500 mgs qv enanthate
400mgs qv EQ

12 weeks

frontload 1000mgs enanthate the first week
'' '' 800 mgs eq the first 2 weeks

research post cycle therapy. make sure you have all your ancilleries before you start

by the way welcome and god bless brother.

djcee said:
$150-$190 for A Vbottle? How many bottle do i need for an 8 weeks cycle @ 500mg a week?

djcee, the price that I put above is for a bottle of Tren, I think you are referring to test..............Enantat 250 could be found between $40 on the low side up to $100! So you would need 2 bottles!:)

if you can take vacation down there like i did, you can find the 10ml bottles fro $25 and the 50ml jug for 80!

Easto said:
Welcome!

I'm sure you could make some great gains from 500mg of Test Enan/ week. Run this for 10 weeks followed by Clomid therapy 2 weeks after your last injection.

wonder where you got that picture from:p

WELCOME

Back