First serious cycle

rfphenom

I need advice i am going to begin a cycle am 5"11 195 lbs body fat is 10 %

this is wat i have 400ius of hgh
2 bottles of tren
500 10mg Winstrol (winny) tabs

need advice on how much would be good to run and how i should run it..

Also should i get anything else that like T 3 for to run with the gh

Am looking to burn fat gain lean muscle mass and improve my recovery as i work out and also am an athlete so my body takes alot..

also what post cycle therapy (pct) would be good...because i know that tren requires a different kind of post cycle therapy (pct)...

any help would be great

test E cycle. only why are u trying to burn fat dude 5'11 195 10 percent bf% no need for all those compounds for a first cycle man. do you even know the sides of tren, do you have ace or enathanate?? tryin to get to understand ya first before i give adice bare with me.

i took a cycle of sus eq and masteron

and i have taken a cycle of prop and Winstrol (winny)

Fat loss is not really a concern for me as i really dont have problems with that. I am an athlete so wat i am looking for is strength gain, lean muslce mass, speed, shorter recovery time..

I want to try tren just soething i been wanting to try
winny i like the results i have gotten from it before
should i add a test ...like prop or sunttin to the cycle what would you recommend...

and also keep in mind that i dont want to bulk and get huge i like a lean muscle look plus i dont want to get to heavy risking some of my speed...i want to be 200 lbs to 210 the most

Last edited:
its labeled first real cycle because i want this one to be a little more serious and maximize my results which is also why am going to mess with hgh for a first...any advice is appreciated thanks for your inputs^^^^^^

lol, then y is this ur first real cycle need to be more specific or prolly wont get the answers youre looking for. just a tip for the future. this is your third real cycle bro..haha! i was gonna dose ya with test only 500mgs a week for a real first cycle. need to know what kinda tren your workin with man.

tren acetate and i just added 2 bottles of prop to my order so now i got
2 bottles of tren acetate
2 bottles of test prop
500 Winstrol (winny) tabs
400ius of hgh

1-10 test prop@100mgs eod
1-8-tren ace@75mgs eod

i personally dont think you should run winstrol with tren but you can but your libido is gonna suck, im talkin no erections...lol..but if you must weeks1-4 40-50mgs a day.

clomid post cycle therapy (pct) 3d after last prop pin. 50/40/40/40

hgh can be used in a moderate dose of 3ius a day need atleast 6 months is what you will need for noticable results.

yea i was thinking about 3 ius of gh m-f
shot of tren e3ds
shot of prop eod
and Winstrol (winny) at 40mgs a day for as long as am on the prop

make comments and give advice^^^ any adjustments will be appreciated as swellonemm has been giving me some good feed back

dont wanna run win. that long man longest would be 6 with tren. IMO and tren ace NEED to be shot eod for stable blood levels=less sides. dont wanna mess up that libido bro. deff get an AI.

yea thats y am gonna go more along with wat you said

3ius hgh m-f
prop and tren eod
winny 40mgs ed for 4-6wks

...until you have ALL your gear in hand..not what you ve ordered and what you want...
..and make accurate statement s with regard s to what you ve done in the past.
and display a more knowledgeable and responsible approach to ALL THIS...
I ll pass.

i will not start taking anyting till i have everything i need

this is what i have and advice and inputs are appreciated

I tlked to my guy and had some things changed

On the way is

4kits of gh 400ius
2 bottles of test prop
2 bottles of tren enanthate- had him change it from ace
500 10 mg Winstrol (winny) tabs
Nolva/and Clomid
is there anything else I might need and feel free to give any input on how to run my gear and anything else you feel has to be added

Back