First set of pics

truebro79

Hey all...

Decided on posting some pics up on this forum. I've been lifting for a couple years now but injured my shoulder about 6mths ago. I was pretty fit with a regular routine weighing in @ 180lbs (on creatine/protein). Currently I'm down to 163 (no supplements) w/a shift from heavy weights to med-heavy & high reps & increased cardio.

This board is motivating and I always seem to find interesting articles to reference. Anyhoot, here are my pics--feedback would be appreciated!

BTW,

I'm 26, 5'11, 163lbs
(never juiced but need opinions)

Last edited:
Great base to build upon. What are your goals? Do you want size, or just lean muscle?

I think high reps and cardio is a good idea. You will slowly get bigger for the next 15 years. You might find you'll have more control over your body with that attitude toward work-outs.

jzjames said:
I think high reps and cardio is a good idea. You will slowly get bigger for the next 15 years. You might find you'll have more control over your body with that attitude toward work-outs.

WHAT?
Man lift heavy and go all out and youll get there faster, why take it slow when the injury is healed?

Good base bro, work harder on the back.

The idea for this man is he does not want to wake up some day, panicked, because he is FAT. This could easily happen if he has not developed the right habits. jz

Back