First shot on hrt

michael T

You guys were right ! Yesterday I got my first shot of
Testosterone cyp for hormone replacement therapy. I barely felt
the syringe go in and when it was all done I could not believe it.
I got all nervous for nothing. I hope I get to feeling better from
this therapy. Thanks for all your advice! I'm not gonna be a baby
any more.

Michael T, :)

Hey I am on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) also. I started at 200mg of test cyp per week then bumped up to 300mg per week. I was just enough to get better pumps. My test levels were already 800. What were your test levels? How much test cyp are you taking. I know the feeling about your first shot. I was kinda nervious also, I had my wife give it to me. Now I am doing them myself, no problem. Anyways good luck.

Levels

Hey thunderdman,

My first shot was 200mg and the next one will be 100mg. After
5 weeks I'll have my labs run to see about dosage changes if any.
My levels were 363 before starting Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). First I was on androgel 10 g
for 2 months with ending T levels of 151. Then I switched to testim for 3 months with an ending level of 423. Still felt like crap but I did get some
morning erections back. When my levels are low I struggle with severe back and joint pain. Also, My wife will be doing the injections for me. They are not a big deal.

Michael T, :)

thunderdman: michael T is doing actual and legitimate Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). 200mg was a front-load, then 100mg a week to start. That does the trick for most people.

Not for front-loading. Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) docs often front-load with 2x the usual dosage. This makes sense on paper.

To be honest mranak the only reason I am on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) online doc is bescause I do not have a source. That was the only way I knew how to get Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) Does this make since? Ya I could tell he was a much more serious Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). I have sourced check with some MOD's with out much luck so far. I live in a small town and have somewhat of a high profile job so its not like I can ask around. Oh Ya and why does front loading not make since on paper?

michael T said:
You guys were right ! Yesterday I got my first shot of
Testosterone cyp for hormone replacement therapy. I barely felt
the syringe go in and when it was all done I could not believe it.
I got all nervous for nothing. I hope I get to feeling better from
this therapy. Thanks for all your advice! I'm not gonna be a baby
any more.

Nice, but if you don't want to be a baby learn to shoot yourself. Don't most clinics charge about $50 for a nurse-administered injection, PLUS the price of the drug?

thunderdman said:
To be honest mranak the only reason I am on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) online doc is bescause I do not have a source. That was the only way I knew how to get Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) Does this make since? Ya I could tell he was a much more serious Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). I have sourced check with some MOD's with out much luck so far. I live in a small town and have somewhat of a high profile job so its not like I can ask around. Oh Ya and why does front loading not make since on paper?

For the record......You are NOT on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), you are just getting your testosterone from a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) clinic.

thunderdman said:
Oh Ya and why does front loading not make since on paper?
It _does_ make sense on paper, and it is probably a good thing to do for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) patients. It just doesn't give much benefit to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) users.
StoneColdNTO said:
For the record......You are NOT on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), you are just getting your testosterone from a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) clinic.
I thought I made that point in this thread, but I guess I wasn't clear enough.

thunderdman said:
Hey I am on HRT also. I started at 200mg of test cyp per week then bumped up to 300mg per week. I was just enough to get better pumps. My test levels were already 800. What were your test levels? How much test cyp are you taking. I know the feeling about your first shot. I was kinda nervious also, I had my wife give it to me. Now I am doing them myself, no problem. Anyways good luck.

If your total test levels were at 800 before you started 'hrt', I can't imagine any doctor would prescribe you testosterone. What were your free test levels?

AussieThunder said:
If your total test levels were at 800 before you started 'hrt', I can't imagine any doctor would prescribe you testosterone. What were your free test levels?
They're charltons that happen to have a medical license. They sell Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) under the guise of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), but they aren't fooling very many people.

StoneColdNTO said:
For the record......You are NOT on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), you are just getting your testosterone from a HRT clinic.

If he's doing 100mg/week, if it's not HRT then what is it? It's certainly not a cycle...

I think the point is, that he is using the HRT clinic as a source. Ture HRT has a very definite protocol for the individual....

I don't see anything wrong with using an HRT clinic as a source. Other than paying too much, but from a legal standpoint you are better off than most of us.

I just don't like people using HRT to describe AAS. It is really hard for a lot of hypogonadal men to get the HRT that they need because of the stigma.

mranak said:
I just don't like people using HRT to describe AAS. It is really hard for a lot of hypogonadal men to get the HRT that they need because of the stigma.

Yeah, thats a really good point.

Back