first time d bol

loublue

hey guys ive never done any orals before apart from Anavar (var)
going to be starting my forth cycle just a cheeky little one to give me the edge in the gym
test p eod 150mg
tren a eod 75mg
only doing 8 week cycle

going to throw d bol in for first 6 weeks
what amount is a good amount per day ?
i know mates who have ran up to 120mg ed but plays havock with there guts .

mamy thanks

Dbol at 20mg should be enough for some decent results if you run it for 6 weeks.
30mg and you will see great results, you might hold some water and get high bp but it shouldnt be too hard on the stomach.

40mg is my personal favorite on sides vs results. only sides I had was high BP and back pumps (taurine supplement helps this a lot)

50-60mg is pretty high dose but If you are a large person or tolerate dbol well it can be really fun. be careful though In my case, once you get used to 60mg then if you lower dose, the lower dose won't be as fulfilling.

stick to 30-40mg and see how you react to it. If you don't have any sides you can choose to raise the dose.

of course a higher dose will be better results, but to a certain extent you end up with diminishing returns more sides and your body doesn't even fully digest the dbol so your wasting some pills once you get above 60-100mg

thanks mate
im quite a big guy 6,4
17.5 stone
are your 30-50 doses daily or am pm doses
noticable results of 30mg after few weeeks ?

If I did 50mg, I would take one when I wake up, take two an hour before workout, one post workout, and one before bed.

40mg you can do 1 or 2 in morning, 1-2 middle of day, and 1 at evening.

30mg just take 3x a day split througout the day.

I prefer to not take all at once or back pumps start to hurt real bad then I can tell late in the day when It wears off I dont like it. Splitting your dose is easier on the body and makes more sense because the halflife of dbol is short.

Depending on your dose and quality of dbol, 30mg should be enough to see results by 2nd week. 3rd and 4th week will see great results.

Just try 30-50mg first 2 weeks and If its to high or low you can adjust it. And trust me you will know when your dose is too high.

You will start having more energy, increased agression, better pumps in the gym and put a few pounds on first week. 2nd week is when you will put on more size, start seeing some strength gains, start feeling amazing. Dbol makes you walk around with a chip on your shoulder lol. makes you feel like you "are the shit" weeks 3-6 you will love it man good luck

If you prefer to only dose 1 or 2x a day that is fine too. DO whatever you find best. I prefer to split the dosages but thats just me.

Last edited:
With all that stacked stick to the classic 40mgs. Spread that dose in at least 2 but I suggest 4 times a day is optimal for steady blood levels. Might sound overkill but I myself am OCD about anything juice related.

I've usee dbols and I'm not very big I'm 193 lbs and I've takn 50mg day split up throughout day to keep levels up in blood and my lord its great and will see great results bp will be up but no less than 30mg a day in my opinion.

Back