First time with Tren - should I just go with Enanthate?

4GKenZy

I am banned!
How much tren E is equivelant to 350mg tren A?

I was thinking about going with 50mg of tren A ED for 2 weeks and see if the side effects are fine; then I could switch over to enanthate so I don't have to pin ED.

Or can I just start with Tren E? At a low dose, the sides shouldn't be too bad, right? Or is that individual?

Its individual and I recommend using Tren A for your first tren run. If tren does NOT agree with you you will be glad you did.

350mg of E is same as 350 A. A clears the system faster than E. Some say E causes more side effects. I've used A then mixed it with E 50/50 and noticed no difference.

Its individual and I recommend using Tren A for your first tren run. If tren does NOT agree with you you will be glad you did.

This ^^^ Jimi is right on. Most all who know Tren will say the same. I can't handle Tren and know what it's like. I recommend you start with Ace. Much better control at the trigger. Tren is NOT for everyone.

What cycle is this for you. Stats n history would be good here.

I have used both Tren A and E. Strangely, I get more Tren sides (insomnia, high blood pressure, paranoia, rage) from A than I do from E, which barely gave me any sides. E has been a better bulker for me, as it increased my appetite and I can take up to 600mg a week without much problem. A is a nice addition to help make me leaner and harder.

If you can, I'd say get both. Try each separately and see how your body respond to them. If you get similar effects like I do, then stack them for a synergistic effect. I pin 200mg E + 50mg A, twice a week.

dont mean to hijack thread but how bad is it for those who cant tolerate tren? i def get sides like paranoia, night sweats, cough and crazy insane vivid dreams... but its all tolerable for me? with the paranoia its not even bad, nothing like people hiding in the bushes or stealing my cum to make demi gods.... its more like locking the door of my car and house because im paranoid people are gonna steal my shit ,, everything else i dont see how people can get all worked up over???

sides are individual . but ill tell you , for me cost was an issue my first tren cycle .... and i ran tren e dispite what is advised ... but i had no sides at all . was a great cycle . one of if not my best . ran 400mg per week with 700 test e

i dont think honestly running 400mg of tren that all of a sudden u are going to get smacked with such horrible unbearable sides that now OMG ... i need to wait 2 entire weeks for it to go away . they will be manageable . imo

go with trenA for first tren cycle. 2 weeks is not enough to know if you will get sides or not IMO. go with trena for 8-10 weeks and see how you do. if all well then next time maybe try trene.

dont mean to hijack thread but how bad is it for those who cant tolerate tren? i def get sides like paranoia, night sweats, cough and crazy insane vivid dreams... but its all tolerable for me? with the paranoia its not even bad, nothing like people hiding in the bushes or stealing my cum to make demi gods.... its more like locking the door of my car and house because im paranoid people are gonna steal my shit ,, everything else i dont see how people can get all worked up over???

I'm not a violent man. I'm easily one of the more chill and outgoing dudes in my social circles and am often told so. I do have a temper, and know that "roid rage" is a myth. It's just dudes that can't control themselves using it as an excuse, which society has gobbled up.

HOWEVER!

I have come home early before, saw my wife's car, and wondered WTF she was doing home so early, especially without telling me.

I walked down my walkway, and was fully prepared to kill every single person in my home. I was filled with thoughts I had never had, and my anger was beyond a seething rage as I had convinced myself that Johnny Floppycock was inside banging my wife.

Fortunately, nobody was there - as even an innocent neighbor just borrowing something or delivering mixed mail would have seriously ended in murder. I am not exaggerating either, I seriously would have beaten them to death without a second thought.

That's how I learned what my upper limit for tren was. It's a VERY powerful hormone, and unfortunately as not only are we all different in how it affects us, but the doses at which the crazy switch gets pulled is different too.

You don't want to be stuck there for a month if you do cross that line from slightly annoying sides to WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!? ;)

My .02c :)

thats why its called the devils juice lol..

i get a little short tempered on tren as well

How much tren E is equivelant to 350mg tren A?

I was thinking about going with 50mg of tren A ED for 2 weeks and see if the side effects are fine; then I could switch over to enanthate so I don't have to pin ED.

Or can I just start with Tren E? At a low dose, the sides shouldn't be too bad, right? Or is that individual?

I would start with it. I would use some tren a the first couple weeks to get blood levels up faster.

i had a thread similar to this and everyone recommended tren ace cuz u have more control over it and it clears your system faster in case u get some of the daunting sides that people talk about...just my 2 cents

350mg of E is same as 350 A. A clears the system faster than E. Some say E causes more side effects. I've used A then mixed it with E 50/50 and noticed no difference.

Sorry but this simply is not true. There is a difference in effectiveness. The enanthate ester weighs more, so you require more. That's why 100mg test-U isnt the same as 100mg test-E, etc.

i dont think honestly running 400mg of tren that all of a sudden u are going to get smacked with such horrible unbearable sides that now OMG ... i need to wait 2 entire weeks for it to go away . they will be manageable . imo

This is pretty much what I was thinking. Honestly how bad could the sides from 400mg tren be that I'd need to stop instantly?

This is pretty much what I was thinking. Honestly how bad could the sides from 400mg tren be that I'd need to stop instantly?

Famous last words lmao. You DON'T know, which is the problem. ;)

You could be 100% totally fine!

Or you could really be having some regrets...

Tren can make you do crazy shit! Once i was fishing and going through a crazy horny tren rage, i caught this huge fish looked around the lake no one was around and i forced the fish to give me a blowjob. That shit was eating away at me for months i finally had to confess to my girlfiend and luckily after months of counseling most of the damage is behind us and she is starting to trust me again. I just cant eat any seafood or even walk by the seafood department at the grocery store because my girlfriend gets very jealous.

Back