first timer needing some info

newguy1234

hello guys . i have just got into bodybuilding and thinking about well infact not thinking i am going to be starting steroids very soon . im going to be using them for bulk/mass gain. what i want to know is what type of steroids are the best for gaining mass ?. i have been told to use deca nandrolone and sustanon 250 combined with d-anabol tabs . ive also been looking at a few threads on diffrent forums about what type/make/lab are the best and safest genuine to use .. i have noticed alot of people saying gen shi labs are good stuff . tbh i dont know alot about it but any feedback info/what to use / what kind to buy / and any good internet sites to get them from discretley. i can get them local from a source but tbh im not sure if its trustworthy but then again im not sure if buying online is trustworthy .. anyways thanks guys lol :)

Welcome to ology. A first cycle usually consists of just test. Don't rush in to steroids with the intent of starting next week. Stick around because there is a lot of basics for you to learn. This is assuming you have a great diet, training, and sleep schedule adjusted to bodybuilding. You need to have all of those components to get any results with gear. Id recommend sticking around for atleast a couple months to learn the basics of cycling. Being you know very little about anabolics, I doubt anyone will post a cycle for you. The compounds you listed would be too powerful for a first cycle anyway. You need 1 compound so you know how you react to it. If you have 3 and you get a bad reaction, you don't know what is causing it. Its probably best to get a local source established(online sources are hard to come by if you haven't been in the steroid scene for a good while). What are your stats?(age,weight,bf, height, lifts)

hello guys . i have just got into bodybuilding and thinking about well infact not thinking i am going to be starting steroids very soon . im going to be using them for bulk/mass gain. what i want to know is what type of steroids are the best for gaining mass ?. i have been told to use deca nandrolone and sustanon 250 combined with d-anabol tabs . ive also been looking at a few threads on diffrent forums about what type/make/lab are the best and safest genuine to use .. i have noticed alot of people saying gen shi labs are good stuff . tbh i dont know alot about it but any feedback info/what to use / what kind to buy / and any good internet sites to get them from discretley. i can get them local from a source but tbh im not sure if its trustworthy but then again im not sure if buying online is trustworthy .. anyways thanks guys lol :)

How new are you to bodybuilding? If you did your research like you said, you would know that for a first timer you should only run Test and a proper post cycle therapy (pct) (obviously). As for sites, well thats something that you will have to find out on your own or get to 50 and maybe someone could help you out.

1st welcome to ology

2nd READ THE RULES . no asking for or posting sources.

1st cycle should be test eth or cyp at 400-600 mg a week divided into 2 injects a week and run it 10-12 weeks. 2 weeks after last injection start clomid / post cycle therapy (pct) and run 50 mg a day for 3-4 weeks.

hi thanks for the welcome . the reason i was going to just jump straight to al that gear was a mate of mine done it and the results are great. but like u say i best get some more information on the stuff before i set out to buy i wouldnt know what id be buying or putting into myself and that crnt be good for anybody especially a newbie lol . well im 23 going on 24 next month i have been going to the gym for about 6 years and have always stayed around the same weight im pretty ripped and a nice athletic build but i just aint the size i want to get to . my weight is and has been for a few years now around 13stone or 185 lbs im from the uk so we use weight measurment in stones over here. what lifts are we talking here for e.g dead lift . bench press . but like a say mate im still a newbie with all the bodybuilding stuff i only reasontly wanted to get a bigger and more bulkier size

How new are you to bodybuilding? If you did your research like you said, you would know that for a first timer you should only run Test and a proper post cycle therapy (pct) (obviously). As for sites, well thats something that you will have to find out on your own or get to 50 and maybe someone could help you out.

yeah i noticed m8 aint done much reasarch as of yet just looked around a few forums and online shops and like u say the gear u just mentioned well the shops i were looking at had those mentioned in the beginners cycles

hi thanks for the welcome . the reason i was going to just jump straight to al that gear was a mate of mine done it and the results are great. but like u say i best get some more information on the stuff before i set out to buy i wouldnt know what id be buying or putting into myself and that crnt be good for anybody especially a newbie lol . well im 23 going on 24 next month i have been going to the gym for about 6 years and have always stayed around the same weight im pretty ripped and a nice athletic build but i just aint the size i want to get to . my weight is and has been for a few years now around 13stone or 185 lbs im from the uk so we use weight measurment in stones over here. what lifts are we talking here for e.g dead lift . bench press . but like a say mate im still a newbie with all the bodybuilding stuff i only reasontly wanted to get a bigger and more bulkier size

If you can't grow off cycle, you won't grow on since you've maintained the same weight. Gear or not, the only way to gain muscle is by having an abundance of nutrients and macros. In simpler terms, eat eat eat!!!!! Food will make you grow, not test. What's your typical daily diet like?(be honest).

1st welcome to ology

2nd READ THE RULES . no asking for or posting sources.

1st cycle should be test eth or cyp at 400-600 mg a week divided into 2 injects a week and run it 10-12 weeks. 2 weeks after last injection start clomid / post cycle therapy (pct) and run 50 mg a day for 3-4 weeks.

thanks buddy . so are these the best for weight/mass gains ? for a begginer anyways . im also taking creatine after my workouts and having protien drinks throught the day but like a said i just always seem to be around the same weight . i always eat the right foods and ample amounts of it plenty protiens ect

If you can't grow off cycle, you won't grow on since you've maintained the same weight. Gear or not, the only way to gain muscle is by having an abundance of nutrients and macros. In simpler terms, eat eat eat!!!!! Food will make you grow, not test. What's your typical daily diet like?(be honest).

ive just started to eat like a horse but here goes a typicl daily intake ive been doing for the past 2-3 months .. morning 8am bowl of porridge 10mins later 1 scrambled egg and a slice of toast followed by a protien shake . around 11 i normaly snack on a bannana or 2 and a cereal bar . about 12.30 1 chicken breast with a bit rice . followed by a protein shake . then around 3-5 pm have my proper tea with the family could range from anything from steak to something with chicken again . then silly snacks choclate bars , cereal bars up untill 8-9pm then usually before bed i have a bowl of porridge again .. this is just a rough estimate anyways not always the same as mentioned above

You need to make eating your job! A typical bulk for me, I'll down 5lbs of steak alone after a long workout so don't tell me you eat lol. You even know what your macro intake is? You need a small amount of fats(fats are in hidden in your proteins), carbs(adjusted according to amount of exercise and bodytype,protein(1.5g at the bare minimum for protein intake). You sure as hell won't grow eating 1 gram of protein per lb IMO. Just remember 1g carb= 4 calories, 1g protein = 4 calories, 1g fat = 9 calories. This is simple nutrition that is good to know to get an in depth of dieting.

You need to make eating your job! A typical bulk for me, I'll down 5lbs of steak alone after a long workout so don't tell me you eat lol. You even know what your macro intake is? You need a small amount of fats(fats are in hidden in your proteins), carbs(adjusted according to amount of exercise and bodytype,protein(1.5g at the bare minimum for protein intake). You sure as hell won't grow eating 1 gram of protein per lb IMO. Just remember 1g carb= 4 calories, 1g protein = 4 calories, 1g fat = 9 calories. This is simple nutrition that is good to know to get an in depth of dieting.

lol greedy git . jst joking :p ill give it a go make eating my goal and continue what i do at the gym see if i notice any results . i mean i dont wanna be like arnie huge just put on about another 2-3 stone about 50 pounds i think . then obviously when i get the size i want try and maintain that weight but also get ripped

You definately aren't getting enough protein. Too much carbs and little fat. If your looking for extreme growth id say eat 2g per lb body weight atleast. Your carbs I'd say are okay, but you need to time them differently. For example, don't eat carbs before bed. When you release insulin, growth hormone won't be produced. Make your carbs lower glycemic as well. Prridge I guess is like oatmeal? Oatmeal is a good breakfast or pre workout. A good complex carb is brown rice. Avoid high glycemic foods like those cereal bars because they have a ton of sugar. You definately need more protein. Tuna is a good protein because it has the most protein if you put proteins side by side. Mix up protein with beef, chicken, fish. Cook in olive oil or in the grill. Spread your meals out more as well. Get in 6-8 meals a day. The more meals the better because the more often you eat, the more your metabolism speeds up. Also, avoid eating the same protein everyday because your body becomes allergic to foods if you eat it too long which hinder its effects of the protein. Eat more whole foods then protein shakes as well. The only time you really need whey is post with a high glycemic carb to spike your insulin. Insulin is the most anabolic hormone in your body. I recommend dextrose post workout. There's some tips.

You definately aren't getting enough protein. Too much carbs and little fat. If your looking for extreme growth id say eat 2g per lb body weight atleast. Your carbs I'd say are okay, but you need to time them differently. For example, don't eat carbs before bed. When you release insulin, growth hormone won't be produced. Make your carbs lower glycemic as well. Prridge I guess is like oatmeal? Oatmeal is a good breakfast or pre workout. A good complex carb is brown rice. Avoid high glycemic foods like those cereal bars because they have a ton of sugar. You definately need more protein. Tuna is a good protein because it has the most protein if you put proteins side by side. Mix up protein with beef, chicken, fish. Cook in olive oil or in the grill. Spread your meals out more as well. Get in 6-8 meals a day. The more meals the better because the more often you eat, the more your metabolism speeds up. Also, avoid eating the same protein everyday because your body becomes allergic to foods if you eat it too long which hinder its effects of the protein. Eat more whole foods then protein shakes as well. The only time you really need whey is post with a high glycemic carb to spike your insulin. Insulin is the most anabolic hormone in your body. I recommend dextrose post workout. There's some tips.

tyvm mate you seem to know what you are talking about :) yeah porridge is just the same as oatmeal . and yeah to be honest i do have quite a high sugar intake like biscuits and choclate bars lol yeah ive always got alot of tins tuna in the cupboards but rarley eat it . do u just eat it alone out of the tin? and if so how many tins would u eat to get the protien u want . thinking about it all its all in all pretty expensive lol steaks ect are pretty expensive meats in this country if you eat them on a daily basis . do you know of any bulking diet plans or links to 1 to be honest id probably be able to do it easier if i know what to buy in and plan it out what and wehn i should be eating it

I don't want to sound full of myself, but I started dieting like this right when I turned 15. I think it's a mixture of a gift and also years of busting my ass! I'll tell you what, people will think your juicing if you do it right. I've been accused person for steroid use at my school lol. Also, get some oats. Should be old fashioned oats by Quaker oats in a box. Boil a few cups of water and add 1 cup oats for example.

Btw, a good high protein slow releasing tuna recipe would be tuna mixed with cottage cheese. The cottage cheese is a casein which is a slow releasing protein. It is also relatively low in carbs and great before bed with 2 cans of tuna. That's a good 60g protein snack. Don't eat for taste, eat for looks!

I don't want to sound full of myself, but I started dieting like this right when I turned 15. I think it's a mixture of a gift and also years of busting my ass! I'll tell you what, people will think your juicing if you do it right. I've been accused person for steroid use at my school lol. Also, get some oats. Should be old fashioned oats by Quaker oats in a box. Boil a few cups of water and add 1 cup oats for example.

lol yeah ive been accused myself when i first started at the gym within a few month i got a decent size but now im still roughly the same size give or take a few lbs but that was years back .. never mind ill follow your advice and get eating like a pig , anythings worth a shot im gonna weigh myself 2moro and try it for 2 month see if i notice much gains if it works i might start a little tes to help me get where i want to be . thanks again for the info

Btw, a good high protein slow releasing tuna recipe would be tuna mixed with cottage cheese. The cottage cheese is a casein which is a slow releasing protein. It is also relatively low in carbs and great before bed with 2 cans of tuna. That's a good 60g protein snack. Don't eat for taste, eat for looks!

nice 1 thanks ill give that a go , i dont mind the taste of tuna i quite like it but the cottage cheese dont sound to good lol .. also is mackrel any good for protien? i like that i used to eat it all the time jst for taste but now im at gym ect might be worth eating it again

Don't weigh yourself too much often. Then you'll worry about fat gain and all those unnecessary stressors. Hold off on the test until your next plateau, then maybe try a cycle. In the mean time, watch your weight and lifts go up.

Back