Flat Ass ?

Rocket

Anyone ever have a flat ass and build it in to a nice round one..........? Whats the secret?

Rocket

I can't say I had a flat ass but I did want to build my butt when i started training. Three words for ya', Squats and Lunges!
That'll do the trick.

I was "blessed" with more of a kadunkadunk booty; but to keep it firm, tight and round I do squats with light weights and lunges with light weights

I do squats and step ups with hand weights! I've noticed big improvements in my ass with these exercises!!!:)

hmm well my butt has always been huge, but i still do squats and lunges are the best.. i would say.. and for cardio, i use the stairmaster.

Hey Friscochick! I highly doubt your ass is huge, probably quite nice and round but I doubt huge!:p

Fyre said:
Hey Friscochick! I highly doubt your ass is huge, probably quite nice and round but I doubt huge!:p

tee hee thanks baby, but look st my pics in members.. its huge! LOL I needed the squats/lunges to firm it up, theres a whole lotta ass to pump up! LOL

Friscochick said:
tee hee thanks baby, but look st my pics in members.. its huge! LOL I needed the squats/lunges to firm it up, theres a whole lotta ass to pump up! LOL
It's not huge sweetie, it's awesome! Nice and round. I like the black and white pics, they look great!

Not yet, but i've had people asking me to put some up so I'll get cracking at that. I've actually got a photoshoot set for a couple of weeks from now so I'll put some of them up.;)

Fyre said:
Not yet, but i've had people asking me to put some up so I'll get cracking at that. I've actually got a photoshoot set for a couple of weeks from now so I'll put some of them up.;)

OOOO LA LA LA "photoshoot" huh! Yeah!!! cant wait! Yummy!

STANG 98 said:
Whatever you ladies need to do to get that bubble-butt goin', do it! Bubble-butts make guys goofy!!!:insane2: :eek2: :insane:

not for nothing but bubble butts on MEN make girls goofy too :) hahhaa

Back