Fluid in lower back glute knotted up in 3rd wk of cycle

So far I've been happy with the gear, up 11 lbs in first two weeks and feeling great until this last dose. My ass is getting better but its like it all moved up to my lower back.

dont stress iv had it happen a few times, not in glutes but in quads and delts, its like the oil came out and moved around. once i think it crystalized and i was in crutches for 3 days no joke. but that was an extreme case, other times it was ok in a week and just a bit of a pain. if your new to it it might bug you more but i wouldent worry too much unless its getting red and swollen (infected) which you would likely know in just days.
also DONT PRESS ON IT OR MOVE IT AROUND! you will make it worse. dont rub area of injection after shot either, your not going to "rub it in" like some dumbasses think.. try that with asteak and oil, all you will do is cause tearing/damage to steak. it needs time to absorb. now crystallized gear sure maybe and hot compresses possibly, but not the normal shot

Yes first cycle... sustanon twice/wk. Should I be worried or will this go away? I dont really want to keep dosing with this going on. It's given me the test flu for the last four days.

I just checked in here tonight. But no worries man. Really we all have had experience with some sort of bad injections. If you have NO infection then not to get your panties in a wad LOL !

It sounds like maybe you weren't in the true muscle tissue. It can happen like that when injecting into the glutes. You should learn how to inject the Ventral glute. That's where I do 2 plus cc's / mL's and more. Delts are my favorite but 1.5 " is long depending on your size.

I don't know if you aspirate or not ?? If you are you don't need to an that in itself can cause tearing of the tissue due to moving around.

Good Luck n glad you feel better .

Back