FOr Mr P.....Mitt Romney should be the only person you consider voting for.

Couldn't agree more.

I get what you are trying to get across, but we cannot pass judegement or hate on someone just because he was born wealthy, IMO if u have means and u are priviledged u have a choice "Either u share your wealth, and be generous" or u can be a "selfish bastard" and keep it all to yourself, like many do.

Romney had a choice and he chose to be generous & giving, and to me that says a lot about his character. The unpriviledged ones don't really have a choice, other than do I give to the needy or do I put food on my table??.. and of course they will put food on their table..

Romeny has shown to be a man of faith and has been there for his church & has helped many... this money he has given to charity goes to help 3rd world countries & gives kids a second or only chance in life, and to me that deserves credit.

So Slair, I think some are born priviledged & some struggle to make ends meet (which is a sad reality) & they both deserve credit.. but, I have to acknowledge those who are born with more means & are giving & unselfishly try to do good for others have my deepest respect.

Bro, I see what your saying... but remember "he who has not sinned cast the first stone" ..
No one is perfect and we have to keep that in mind, either u are a president candidate or regular man, we all have sinned, so we can't pass judegement, we have to be smart, make the right decision & chose the best candidate.

We gave Obama a chance for 4 years and the "Yes we can campaign" has turned into a "OOPS sorry, lets try again guys & gals" this ^^^ should be his next campain slogan.:wink2:

I agree with you, the man tries really hard at being a celebrity, the last thing we need is a president that tries so hard to "fit in" and be "cool" that he fails to give a $hit about the real issues in this country of ours..
We need someone that can take charge and change things for the better for all of us.... and that's not Obama.

I really believe Romney will make this country the way it was back in the good ole days, when we used to manufacture everything ourselves.
Romney has intergrity, honesty, is giving & is a family man, I think he can lead our country... after all would u honestly vote for someone that promised to make all these changes & failed ???.. not me.

As much as I like to be argumentative... I can't find anything to argue about here. You are dead on with your points.

Haha bunch of meatheads talking politics haha... There is sure to be a fist fight.

Anyone would do better then Bush in my opinion. Its not rocket science. Also no matter who is in office obama mit McCann what Bush did is going to take a shit load longer than 4 years to fix. We should be happy. No attacks and we killed bin L. He hasent done a bad job for what we gave him. Please dont band me for not agreeing with Mr Pirate...

Here this is from the bottom of my heart. Politics can lick my hairy taint. 90% are lying stealing scumbags. The only ones that are actually good have to turn bad because they'll lose everything if they don't. Us as Americans have no say in anything. The government wants us as the public to be what they want us to be.

Signed. You show me a politician and I'll show you a liar.

yeah when he opens his mouth.

Ha finally a statement we can all agree on.

I won't state my political opinions here because it won't make a difference. But let me just say I voted on Tuesday and intend to vote in November. And if you don' vote, then IMO you shouldn't complain.

Ha finally a statement we can all agree on.

I won't state my political opinions here because it won't make a difference. But let me just say I voted on Tuesday and intend to vote in November. And if you don' vote, then IMO you shouldn't complain.
Yeah buddy! Just remember... vote early and often!

Are you saying Obummer is better choice because his mother is ghetto dwelling scum bag?

So vote for other guy that had everything paid for by tax money not the money his family earned employing REAL AMERICANS?

You do realize his mother was white and from Kansas, right? I suppose Kansas isn't part of America?

And what about Romney? He's not a venture capitalist, as some have said, but private equity scum. They make money by cannibalizing dying corporations. Venture capitalists make money by investing in new ones.

Just sayin'

You do realize his mother was white and from Kansas, right? I suppose Kansas isn't part of America?

And what about Romney? He's not a venture capitalist, as some have said, but private equity scum. They make money by cannibalizing dying corporations. Venture capitalists make money by investing in new ones.

Just sayin'

BOOM AMEN... Yes im white so please no hate posts... Nice post brother. Couple of guys on this side got banned for speaking there views so be careful...

LOL why do I think that those two accounts are the same guy?

Do you really think that I'd go through the trouble of making to accounts to argue politics with a bunch of meatheads? All I did was correct factual inaccuracies.

Look on the post EQ vs. Deca. You'll notice that I made a statement that contradicted Pirate Dick before you said we were the same people. If they were both my accounts, why would I disagree with myself? For that matter, why would I post on topics besides politics if I created this account to debate politics.

Some things to remember in November

· After going to both Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School simultaneously, he passed the Michigan bar, but never worked as an attorney.
· As a venture-capitalist, Romney's first major business deal involved investing in a start-up office supply company with one store in Massachusetts that sold office supplies.
That company, called Staples, now has over 2,000 stores and employs over 90,000 people.
· Romney or his company BainCapital (using what became known as the "Bain Way") would go on to perform the same kinds of business miracles again and again, with companies like Domino's, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply,
and many others.
Got your calculators handy? Let's recap.
· Volunteer campaign worker for his dad's gubernatorial campaign 1 year.
· Unpaid intern in Governor's office 8 years.
· Mormon missionary in Paris 2 years.
· Unpaid bishop and state president for his church 10 years.
Took no salary as president of the Salt Lake Olympics 3 years.
· No salary as MA governor 4 years.
Gave his ENTIRE INHERITANCE to charity.
· That's a grand total of 28 years of unpaid service to his country, his community and his church. Why? Because that's the kind of man Mitt Romney is.

And He’ll show you his:
1) Un-doctored Birth Certificate!
2) College transcripts!
3) Law degree!
4) Un-doctored Draft notice! Un-doctored Social Security card, and what state it's registered in!

Isn’t it time for a REAL CHANGE?

A brighter HOPE for America?

No more downing the opposition?

Mitt Romney – A True American for President!

word

Im over it already. America is not, and will never be the great nation it once was. Who to blame? Not the piece of shit president, but the dumbasses that want to live off the government and do nothing for their fucking nation. They are the ones thet put that piece of shit in office.

Obummer and his titles. Liberals love their Title because you cannot spell Entitlement without the word Title.

Here is the deal: End of day Obummer has done nothing but unsure the anti-working percentage now equals the working percentage and those working people are paying for all his freeloaders/voters.

Obummer and his titles. Liberals love their Title because you cannot spell Entitlement without the word Title.

Here is the deal: End of day Obummer has done nothing but unsure the anti-working percentage now equals the working percentage and those working people are paying for all his freeloaders/voters.

I can't help but feel like President Obama thinks that every person, that has something, should have no problem feeding someone else' kids and their non-working mother and her live in boyfriend.
Entitlements are abused like fucking crazy. Politicians don't know people on welfare, so they have no clue how much it is abused. I know 10-15 people on welfare, and there isn't one of them, that wouldn't trade EBT dollars for cigarettes or beer or cash. They are just playing the game. The rules of the game need to change.

Whether Obama is or is not American is NOT the issue. The issue IS whether or not he is quailified to hold the office of POTUS. I personally DO NOT believe that he is.

On the contrary. First and foremost he does not qualify to be president under the eligibility requirement according to the United States Constitution. So that simply negates his qualification to POTUS.

The mere fact this POS played with the media about his birth certificate speaks loud and clear. If he was indeed natural born citizen, why did he play the game?

Breitbart News had obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii." That circulated until 2007 but you bet your sweet ass you won't find a copy of it. The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry.

Nobama is a puppet for large corporate money and Soros. Why does Nobama sign so many executive orders at such strange hours? The pathetic lame stream media covets his sorry ass. Then you have the sheeple who cannot think for themselves that watch lame stream media and believe everything those puppets say.

People need to educate themselves on the candidates that run. But they don't because it requires time and hours of reading. Same goes with bills that get placed on the ballot.

Political Science is a twisted mess of games egos and lies. I firmly believe a post menopause woman would be a great president. Our egos fit within our heads and we don't play my dick is bigger than yours.

""He told the truth, sometimes it's the worst sin you can commit in politics." - Bill Clinton

The Faker In Chief and his Thugs are using every platform they have to push another 4 years on the American People. Celebrities and performers (of sorts) backing Obummer like they know anything about reality of the Middle Class working people.

My hat is off to DPR for having the balls to stand for what he believes is right.

Back