forehead vascularity

Harnold

man my forehead is so vascular it's amazing. I have cables running down both temples. this cycle is fcking amazing....

can't post pics as my head is aching too bad right now.

i get these too...esp when i hard core diet. now i'm on test p/anavar and a carb cycle diet....and they are poppin! i don't like it all!!! a little freaky lol.

i have two on both sides of my temples. they pop whenever im strained or pissed the fuck off, on cycle they like throb ha

For me, more so on the left side of the temple than the right. But it is cool to see those and the neck ones pop out when training hard.

i get these too...esp when i hard core diet. now i'm on test p/anavar and a carb cycle diet....and they are poppin! i don't like it all!!! a little

freaky lol.

Hey is that an American bulldog in your aviator that's one good looking dog.

You would think it would be high bp...but that has nothing to do with it. My bp is perfect and I get these things...some people do...some don't.

being sarcastic

actually I was just taking a shot at the bonehead that was complaining about his vascularity in another post.
however, I was serious about the veins in my forehead, which are probably blood pressure related, but I don't check it when they're busting out. I'd rather not know....lol
strangely enough, they appear when my wife and kids are around for extended periods of time also......?

You would think it would be high bp...but that has nothing to do with it. My bp is perfect and I get these things...some people do...some don't.

I've had slightly elevated blood pressure my whole life, and I have crazy forehead vascularity...always thought they were related! Guess not!

Back