FORMA-STANOZOLOL really is an amazing compound that should be a part of EVERY cycle

Since Formestane blocks progest/prolac it will be VERY beneficial while taking nanodrolone. Forma will give much more dry gains compared to dermacrine and there is no chance of aromatization like with derma, so I honestly think your going to get your money's worth from Forma over Derma.;)

-thanks again

is this suppressive at all? I have read that formestane is suppressive to hpta but i could be wrong. Just want to get the facts straight before i run a natty test boost stack

only at higher dosages, since forma contains benzo you are fine with 7 pumps for 6 weeks.

if it was me, i'd just stack the forma stanz with the dermacrine

is dermacrine suppressive to hpta? also what makes them complement each other well? does dermacrine make people lethargic or is that only 1-t? lastly, how is formestane on the libido at 6-7 pumps?

thanks for the help guys

Last edited:
is dermacrine suppressive to hpta? also what makes them complement each other well? does dermacrine make people lethargic or is that only 1-t? lastly, how is formestane on the libido at 6-7 pumps?

thanks for the help guys

YES, deracrine is suppressive and aromatizes pretty easily. Only 1T will make you lethargic, dermacrine is the TOTAL opposite. Libido is amazing at that dose, formestane works wonders on most people's libido, I feel a lot of that has do with anti-prog/prolac properties. It could be stacked with derma since it will prevent derma from aromatizing. For Forma at 6-7pumps, you will not need a post cycle therapy (pct), however if you run derma with it, you will need a post cycle therapy (pct) since derma will shut you down.

greatly appreciate the info. have you personally run derma? How wold you rate it in terms of gains? or is it more of a libido / mood elevator?

YES, deracrine is suppressive and aromatizes pretty easily. Only 1T will make you lethargic, dermacrine is the TOTAL opposite. Libido is amazing at that dose, formestane works wonders on most people's libido, I feel a lot of that has do with anti-prog/prolac properties. It could be stacked with derma since it will prevent derma from aromatizing. For Forma at 6-7pumps, you will not need a post cycle therapy (pct), however if you run derma with it, you will need a post cycle therapy (pct) since derma will shut you down.

DIM is not that great imho.You would be much better off giving PP formestane and sustain alpha a shot,inlcudes most of this formula and leaves out what I believe to be not so great. just my two cents.

DIM is not that great imho.You would be much better off giving PP formestane and sustain alpha a shot,inlcudes most of this formula and leaves out what I believe to be not so great. just my two cents.

Care to elaborate on which of these compounds u do not care for, and why?..
-best

Sounds great guys. awesome info, very helpful.

which would be the best stack between beastdrol, epi strong, dieselbolan 2.0, or helladrol? I was thinking maybe D2 and beastdrol with forma to cut down and keep bloat to a minimum. What types of aids and PCT should i have on hand? never tried any of these products and curious. Are they even legit/worth the time/money?

I'm into my 2 weeks with Forma at 10 pumps daily as a stanalone. I haven't noticed any fat loss or a slight increase in muscle gain. I do however experienced strength gains as I'm able to lift a bit heavier w/o getting tired quicker.

I was thinking of getting another bottle to run for 8 weeks. How long can I run Forma? Do I need PCT after 8 weeks?

Also I was thinking of maybe running Dermacrine, Eviscerate and Alpah-T2 after the 4 weeks of Forma if I can't run Forma for 8 weeks straight. Can I do that or do I need to cool off for 4 weeks before starting the Dermacrine stack?

I'm into my 2 weeks with Forma at 10 pumps daily as a stanalone. I haven't noticed any fat loss or a slight increase in muscle gain. I do however experienced strength gains as I'm able to lift a bit heavier w/o getting tired quicker.

I was thinking of getting another bottle to run for 8 weeks. How long can I run Forma? Do I need PCT after 8 weeks?

Also I was thinking of maybe running Dermacrine, Eviscerate and Alpah-T2 after the 4 weeks of Forma if I can't run Forma for 8 weeks straight. Can I do that or do I need to cool off for 4 weeks before starting the Dermacrine stack?
^^^ for feedback in another 2 weeks/solo
-best

I was thinking of getting another bottle to run for 8 weeks. How long can I run Forma? Do I need post cycle therapy (pct) after 8 weeks?

Run the forma and derma together since forma will block the aromatization from derma while t2 and eviscerate will help with the fat loss, plus derma does convert to 7-oxo within the body so that will allow for even further fat loss. Make sure to post cycle therapy (pct) off the stack.

Care to elaborate on which of these compounds u do not care for, and why?..
-best

DIM.

cheaper,less effective option that has been throwin cheaper t boosters.

overall it does not look like a bad product,just not a big fan at all of DIM.

plus every study I have looked at and went over is not the most impressive.

just my two cents!

This has got to be the lamest thing I have ever heard!!! No logic in your statement what so ever, please learn to be a better rep for pp bro.

You're saying that because of one ingredient DIM ( which btw is great topically) some one should go and pay for
1 sustain 49.95
1 Formestane-LV 29.95
+ the 10 bucks shipping charge for a total of 90.00 damn dollars and ground shipping.
when they can get forma-stanzol for 45.00 with the needto10 discount and not get charged at all for 2-3 day priority shipping!!!

Please I ask you my friend. Where the fuck is a logic in that???

Not only that did you know ( I bet not) that formastane was once a prescription drug. The patten name on that drug was Lentaron I.M. Depot® . It was made in injectable form!!! Have any clue why a million dollar drug company would make a injectalbe and not a oral??? HMM well because all studies show in oral form 4-Hydroxyandrostenedione aka formastane was weaker then Lentaron I.M. Depot®

Although more recent studies have shown that "much much higher" oral dosing can work. but test still prove IM is stronger by far and everyone knows transdermal is the next best thing to IM. Lets look at some studies. ( since you wanted to send a bunch of people into my thread and fuck with me!!!!...

Dose-related Endocrine Effects and Pharmacokinetics of Oral and Intramuscular 4-Hydroxyandrostenedione in Postmenopausal Breast Cancer Patients ? Cancer Res

What does this study prove??? Well it shows that in order for oral formastane to even be considered worth anything at all, it takes a dose of 250mg a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! spread out through out the day because it only has a 5 hour half life AT MOST.

pp's formastane lv has 20mg per dose 125 doses per bottle for a whopping 2500mg total. So whats that mean?????? You got 10 days worth of an effective dose of oral formastane not 30 days and not even close to the 60 days worth you can get out of a bottle of forma-stanzol!!!!

So going back. I now have to change my math. In order to get the same you need
2 bottles of sustain
3 bottles of formastan lv

Now you do the math. Peace out :hahano:

Last edited:
You said I can just add Derma eventhough I'm 2 weeks into Forma? If yes then I was planning on running Sustain Alpha for pct after the cycle.

Getting back to my main question: Can I run Forma for 8 weeks (2 bottles) or it's just not recommended?

You said I can just add Derma eventhough I'm 2 weeks into Forma? If yes then I was planning on running Sustain Alpha for pct after the cycle.

Getting back to my main question: Can I run Forma for 8 weeks (2 bottles) or it's just not recommended?

The problem is trying to use two topicals at the same time sucks. But if you can time it right I see no reason why you can not use them both together. Run the forma-stanzol 10 pumps am and pm the first 6 weeks. Then tapper down to 5 am and 5 pm the last 2 weeks and then go into pct with the sustain. This will bring you down of everything slowly. Maybe hope on some bridge after that.

Back