FORMA-STANOZOLOL really is an amazing compound that should be a part of EVERY cycle

What is the 25mg DIM?

When i read forma stanozolol i tohught there was formestane and stanozol (clone of winstrol) maybe 25mg of p-stanz or orastan-e...

What is the 25mg DIM?

When i read forma stanozolol i tohught there was formestane and stanozol (clone of winstrol) maybe 25mg of p-stanz or orastan-e...

I3C converts to DIM, through transdermal application DIM is much more absorbent allowing one's body to modulate estrogen through the proper channels being extremely beneficial for the joints and libido.

5lbs is 5lbs/good... what dosage was he running??
also, still not sure if this is a dht precurser/derv. or not?

No it is not. But because of the synergistic mix of compounds in the product it gives you all the benefits of one with out any of the negative sides of using one. It also gives you the benefits of a serm, and pulls water out of the skin and into the muscles. All of this in the price of one product and 30 to 120 days worth depending on how you are planing to use it and what you will be using it for.

Fomra-stanzol is like a combo of formastane+sustain alpha+more+more and 60 days worth of both in one bottle. With the needto10 so% discount and the 2-3 day shipping for free I have no Idea why anyone would buy anything else?

Only if you have had problems with other DHT inhibitors such as procepia, etc. Other than that you should have no issues.

No its not going to give you the same products like hair lose,enlarged prostate or anything like that that a dht would give you for side effects.

So i got myself a bottle of this for my epi cycle, should i run this during cycle or pct?

Orbit dont make the product and dont know much about it at all really. So he is just telling you how he uses it maybe. I dont sell the product but i formulated it. Let me help you

The truth is you can use this product both on cycle or as post cycle therapy (pct). All you have to do is adjust dosing accordingly to your needs and what you are using it for. The product is cool in the fact that it can be used for a number of reasons just be changing the dosing.

You are running a epi-strong cycle correct? Well epi really does not cause problems as far as bloat or anything like that. So for you if you wanted you could run it at 10 pumps am and pm during the cycle to get its added anabolic effects at this does. This can however dry you out a lot but I dont see it being that bad. The added phytoserms effect can also help to prevent complete shut down during the cycle too. On top of that its going to draw any water weight out of the skin and into the muscles, giving you a thinner skin and thicker muscle look.

Is this the best use for it for the cycle you are going to run? NO, for you I would just save it for post cycle therapy (pct). When the cycle is over run the product just 5 pumps in the morning and at night. This will prevent estrogen rebound that is often common after using a compound like epi-strong which lowers/blocks estrogen well you are on the product. The added phytoserms will help jump start the hpta and you will be good to go.

phytoserms
Phytoserm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Need To Build Muscle - View Single Post - Beastdrol Problems

DIM helps to eliminate active estrogen from the male body by promoting its conversion into the "good" metabolites. These metabolites then free up testosterone by bumping it off the testosterone-binding proteins. The end result is a healthier balance of testosterone to estrogen and more free testosterone circulating in the body.

Diindolylmethane FAQs - "All About DIM"

is some good reading on it. keeping in mind that transdermal dim works and oral dim pretty much does not

nice what would be a good dose to use on a natty test boosting stack along with phyto-test? want to keep the libido in full swing

also would this bump out the need for sustain alpha complement this stack since it has more benzo and Trans-Resveratrol or is it overkill?

Last edited:
No its not going to give you the same products like hair lose,enlarged prostate or anything like that that a dht would give you for side effects.

LOL dude you got really read my replies better, I said its a DHT BLOCKER as the meds I mentioned, if you are prone to issues with your DHT receptors being blocked, formestane could reaggrevate this issues, as I have seen it firsthand from my neighbor.

LOL dude you got really read my replies better, I said its a DHT BLOCKER as the meds I mentioned, if you are prone to issues with your DHT receptors being blocked, formestane could reaggrevate this issues, as I have seen it firsthand from my neighbor.

so what did your neighbor experience ? .... will this product interfer w any leftover lingering nandrolone met. floating around? how would rate the effects of this compared to dermacrine?
-best

Last edited:
man, my wife's gonna be home soon. I'd like to try some of this for my pct plan I got.

I wanna be read to beat the brakes off of that sht when she gets back.

so what did your neighbor experience ? .... will this product interfer w any leftover lingering nandrolone met. floating around? how would rate the effects of this compared to dermacrine?
-best

minor loss of libido, itchy nips, nothing serious but his usual reaction to 5a inhibitors.

i see... ^^^ bump for the other parts of my question
-thanks

Since Formestane blocks progest/prolac it will be VERY beneficial while taking nanodrolone. Forma will give much more dry gains compared to dermacrine and there is no chance of aromatization like with derma, so I honestly think your going to get your money's worth from Forma over Derma.;)

is this suppressive at all? I have read that formestane is suppressive to hpta but i could be wrong. Just want to get the facts straight before i run a natty test boost stack

Back