four weeks of gear wasted? dumb gf

View attachment 548466

Blimp the pimp Just pm me a photo of them to Here it is boys!!! are you still interested Panthro???

flour.jpg

I'm ready, come at me bro!

Im pissed...anways, i did my 4th shot tonight in my quad cause both of my glutes.are sore and got lumps...now i think i know why....my gf been shooting me up..so tonight she does my leg and she says its coming out so i look down and bish barely had the needle in, and shes been doing the same with my gluyes....did she waste my gear?
In you girlfriend's defense... She did NOT know what she was doing, and in her mind...she didn't push the need all the way in because she did NOT want to hurt you... That's your bad, NOT HER's! Remember, this is your body, and what we are doing here is serious business. With that said, you need to start doing your own injections, MAN UP!!!

Just my 2 cents...

The way I always think of it is like this. My fiance is an RN I would love for her to pin me. But I keep her out of it, for the simple reason that if I were to fuck up and die or end up in the hospital and she knew about it and/or was pinning me. She would not only lose her license but could you imagine how guilty she would feel if something were to happen and she was pinning you. Thats why I do it myself.

My girl is a nurse too im guilty I have her pin me once a week and I do the other when she is not with me. She helps me with everything making sure I eat healthy monitors my bp shes very supportive but ya that would be all bad if something happened.

The way I always think of it is like this. My fiance is an RN I would love for her to pin me. But I keep her out of it, for the simple reason that if I were to fuck up and die or end up in the hospital and she knew about it and/or was pinning me. She would not only lose her license but could you imagine how guilty she would feel if something were to happen and she was pinning you. Thats why I do it myself.
Good point, bro.

Im in some serious pain , wokr up this am and couldnt walk....i running ts400...i cant miss work again tomo...is this pain from.the gear or cause she shot into the fat?

Im in some serious pain , wokr up this am and couldnt walk....i running ts400...i cant miss work again tomo...is this pain from.the gear or cause she shot into the fat?

it only hurts for 2 or 3 days then it gets better, you got to move around and flex that muscle, just wait till the day comes when its time to stick that site again

Seriously man the fuck up. If ur such a puss about the whole thing pining then the pain maybe u shouldnt be doing any damn gear period. Wtf am sure your girlfriend probably broke the tip off in you for being such a douche.

lmao it's funny enough that you don't pin your own quads, but the fact that you are too afraid to even look makes it 10x funnier.

that said, I'd love to have someone shoot my glutes. I always move the needle around fk

Im pissed...anways, i did my 4th shot tonight in my quad cause both of my glutes.are sore and got lumps...now i think i know why....my gf been shooting me up..so tonight she does my leg and she says its coming out so i look down and bish barely had the needle in, and shes been doing the same with my gluyes....did she waste my gear?

if its a 1" stick that sucker all the way in if 1 1/2" you can go 3/4 deep. none the less you dont want precious gear leaking!!!

lmao it's funny enough that you don't pin your own quads, but the fact that you are too afraid to even look makes it 10x funnier.

that said, I'd love to have someone shoot my glutes. I always move the needle around fk
Wait, you sayin' you want someone to poke you in the butt? Just checking. :doggy:

...Someone had to be the guy to bring up the inevitable butt pinning humor, and this time it's me. :cool:

Your gf should not be pinning your quads only glutes bro. I hope she didn't waste the gear but then again wouldn't you be able to feel it leaking if she was?

it only hurts for 2 or 3 days then it gets better, you got to move around and flex that muscle, just wait till the day comes when its time to stick that site again

Agree with bhrees and it will stop hurting the more you do it so dont worry. There's too many people that complain about not being able to workout there legs or other body parts that they pin (even from simple test). That's bs. Although there are compounds that hurt more than others.

Back