Freezing Sustanon. Bunk Test

mison

I have 3 different sources of sustanon 250. I realise the freeze test is controversal but i was wondering if there is any truth behind it as i have had 3 different results with each source.

Source 1.) Within 30min in the freeza the oil had frozen what appeared to be solid and clouded evenly. Once it left the freezer it melted within a 1min. Ive tried this stuff and believe it is legitimate.

Source 2.) It took about an hour to start noticing the bottom 10% of the vile clouding up, almost like the oil was seperating. The rest of the vile was clear. Im gunna leave it in over night and see what happens. I thought this stuff was bunk as my test levels came back low on it but after seeing this i am second guessing myself.

Source 3.) It has been an hour and it hasnt changed at all. Going to leave it in over night and see it it changes. I havnt tried this stuff yet.

Extra virgin olive oil.) I did this for comparasin. It froze solid wothin half and hour and took about 30min to come back to normal out of the freezer.

Thoughts?

This is such a crude method as a indicator, the solvent ratios and oils "carrier vehicles" will differ from one to the next.. All these can effect and delay any response that you attempting to initiate..Carries/solvents will/may effect the molecule change, in fact they may disrupt any change in to arrange themselves to fix position (becoming solid) with your intent to separate from the active hormone..Some carriers are food derivatives and others are synthetic, these can effect the process of the hormone falling out of its position (crystallizing).. Don't even waste your time comparing different brands that have been compounding independently with the same testing process, because chances of them all being chemical identical is slim to none..

Get a labmax, it's an other crude method, but it's a YES or NO, that simple!

I don't see why you are so hung up on having "bunk" gear. Don't buy from that source again and move on. Unless you want to spend $300-400 to get it tested you'll never know for sure.

It has more to do with the amount of solvent and type of solvent used in your gear. If enough bb has been used your gear should not crash.

As for the freezer test its bullshit in my opion. I use enough bb to keep my gear from crashing at 50 degrees. If you use more it can be cooled further, but why use more solvent than needed.

Back