Fresh new aml special!!!!!!

Southernfish

Ok, here it is. The new AML special.

Products on special will be.........

Anavar
Tren Acetate

And the best part about it is that YOU get to decide how long it stays on for. So keep the orders rolling in and the sale stays active!!

PM me for details

And stay tuned for some very exciting news from AML in the coming months.

Last edited:
Oh man!
There's gonna be some gnarly looking ripped arse mofo's running around next Spring with that offer buddy!

You betcha brother!

And keep in mind. Each order will receive a free sample of Ciagra!!...The best male enhancement product out there hands down.

placing my order today, using the special for both.

6 vials of tren ace
4 packets of var

AML var is 60 tabs of 20mg each
meaning 1.2g of gear per packet

4 packets gets you 4.8g so I can run 120mg ED for 40 days!
All for the cost of 2 packets :)

as for the tren ace

6 vials - 60mL @ 100mg per mL

so I can run tren ace at 700mg each week for 8.5 weeks
all for the cost of 3 vials.

easy cycles right there, I just need to add in the other compounds.

placing my order today, using the special for both.

6 vials of tren ace
4 packets of var

AML var is 60 tabs of 20mg each
meaning 1.2g of gear per packet

4 packets gets you 4.8g so I can run 120mg ED for 40 days!
All for the cost of 2 packets :)

as for the tren ace

6 vials - 60mL @ 100mg per mL

so I can run tren ace at 700mg each week for 8.5 weeks
all for the cost of 3 vials.

easy cycles right there, I just need to add in the other compounds.

Good to hear Onk!!! Im am picking up some of the goodies myself for my next go around!! :)

Good to hear Onk!!! Im am picking up some of the goodies myself for my next go around!! :)

just out of curiosity, can we add the double your order for 50% more to this special?

as if that's the case...I'll literally go double on the above!

just out of curiosity, can we add the double your order for 50% more to this special?

as if that's the case...I'll literally go double on the above!

So no matter what If you use the double your order special. Everything is doubled. However Items that are on soecial already will not benefit from this unfortunately.

Nice job on getting these specials for us shred!!!

Ill be making my purchase in the next week or so. Specials will still be going strong im hoping.

Nice job on getting these specials for us shred!!!

Ill be making my purchase in the next week or so. Specials will still be going strong im hoping.

No problem. AML prides itself on customer satisfaction. These specials are one of the ways they achieve this!!

The great thing about this special as I already stated is its basically up to you guys how long it lasts. As long as the special is being used then it will stay up!!

No problem. AML prides itself on customer satisfaction. These specials are one of the ways they achieve this!!

The great thing about this special as I already stated is its basically up to you guys how long it lasts. As long as the special is being used then it will stay up!!

With such a great deal on such popular compounds i have no doubt the special will be going for at least a week or two

With such a great deal on such popular compounds i have no doubt the special will be going for at least a week or two

For sure but don't wait too long because with all that said it could be gone in a blink of an eye as well. Unfortunately I have no control over that my friend.

I wish they had the tri tren on special hehe,
Ill stock up on tren ace and var though...cant go wrong by stocking these!!

I wish they had the tri tren on special hehe,
Ill stock up on tren ace and var though...cant go wrong by stocking these!!

Do you notice any negative sides from the tri ester Trust? I cant run any long estered Tren. It does not agree with me!!

Just a reminder for all you AML guys. This special is still in full effect!!

And for you new comers. Feel free to take advantage of this special as well and get your hands on some of the finest products around!!

Back