My new cycle (AML)

Trust_

So im about to finish week 2 of this new cycle. Heres what it looks like.

After asking for suggestions from you guys i came up with this:

Its a 600Tren, 400Mast, 400Test cycle

Week 1-10/12 Tren E, 600mg/w
Week 1-10/12 Mast E 400mg/w
Week 1-3 300mg T300
Week 4-12 400mg T400
Week 1-4 Dbol 2x20mg per day
Week 1-4 Primo Ace tabs 2x50mg per day
1.5h Pre-Workout (i can only do this twice a week, out of 5 training days) 100 mg test suspension.
Week 6-12 40mg/d Anavar

Cycle support:
Week 1-12 Proviron 25mg/d (acts as AI/ testosterone optimizer)
Week 1-12 Clomid 50mg/d (boosts LH- testicle support)
Week 1-12 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 1000 to 2000 iu per week (500 to 1000 iu, 2x per week, depending on need)

I might bump the whole cycle to 16 weeks depending on how i feel.

AML is getting tri tren this week, supposedly @ 200mg/ml (40 ace, 80 ena, 80 hex) so i will definitely switch to tri-tren when it comes in. However, i have the tren E on hand for the full duration. (not being a noob this time, like last cycle where i ''ran out'' of primo lol)

I had the primo tabs already on hand from last cycle, so i figured why not add to my Dbol kick start.

So far (week 2) strenght has gone up a bit, gained maybe 5 pounds overall, but i actually lost some fat.. Got my diet back in check. ( i totally fucked up during December/hollidays diet wise. And when i say fuck up i mean it ...ice cream, chocolate bars, butter/sugar top cookies, cake, sugar pies name it lol)

Anyways hehe, so far so good. One thing i notice, i really feel great, getting back on cycle and having proper diet...the mood is great...As long as no one fucks with me cause the tren is starting to kick in... I can be fukin rude off cycle... imagine on 600 tren/week... Good thing my gf is understanding (most of the time) lol

My training goes like this:

Noon time:
Monday- Chest + Abs
Tuesday- Back + forearms
Wednesday- Legs + Abs
Thursday- Shoulders + traps
Friday- Biceps + Triceps + Abs
Week end off.
I do about 1hr per workout.
Will try to go like 2-3 nights a week to do some cardio, like 30 minutes but im not a big fan of it...lol especially on tren..

Last edited:
I like it Trust. Completing final details for my AML order now. Havent figured the #'s of my next cycle, but I will have plenty of Cyp, Deca, and Primo on hand. What would YOU do with these products?

Depending if you want to do a low test or high test cycle.
You could do something like 600 test cyp, 400 deca, 400 primo with those.
Some say primo at high dosage is like tren without the sides. I was about to try it myself on my last cycle but ran out of primo, so i had to switch to something else.
I have done 600 cyp and 400 deca before, using the decatest blend @ 4 ml per week, and it was very good, must be nice to add some primo .

I dont think it is that insane, i mean its only 400 test, 400 mast, and 600 tren e... some guys run cycles way much higher then this :)

Insane was the wrong word tbh, because I know a lot of people that do over 1-2grams of test a week. I meant it looks like a really good combination of gear haha. Fuck you even have test suspension 1.5hrs before workouts on some days haha

Depending if you want to do a low test or high test cycle.
You could do something like 600 test cyp, 400 deca, 400 primo with those.
Some say primo at high dosage is like tren without the sides. I was about to try it myself on my last cycle but ran out of primo, so i had to switch to something else.
I have done 600 cyp and 400 deca before, using the decatest blend @ 4 ml per week, and it was very good, must be nice to add some primo .

I was thinking along the lines of a low test cycle. Somewhere in the range of 400 test, 200 deca, and 200 Primo. See nice benefits with something like that? I have gotten mixed reviews.

We usually say deca should be run at 400mg/w minimum. Maybe you could keep primo for another time and go with 400 test and 400 deca? Or 400 test, 400 primo?
I mean i havent tested the theory that said that running deca (or primo) less then 400/w is a waste. But it seems to be the general idea.

Hey Trust!

The "Cycle Support" stuff.... do you think all that should be standard procedure for EVERY cycle (even just test)? Or do you have all of that because what you're taking is pretty advanced?

Pardon the "nooby" question. "Proviron" is one that I haven't seen before too... better alternative to Adex and Armsin?

That's a really nice cycle trust! I really want to hear feeback and updates about that!

I got my primo in from aml, this week I'm going to get their test e and tren e. What doses you think would be good on that if I'm aiming to cut down like 3-4% bf and gain some lean mass? I was thinking like 500mg test e, 600mg's tren e, and 600mg's primo a week? Should I throw in an oral in their?

Tust thats a solid cycle my friend..im very curious about the primo tabs...have you used them beore??? might pick up a few bottles for my next go...how do you like them?

Hey Trust!

The "Cycle Support" stuff.... do you think all that should be standard procedure for EVERY cycle (even just test)? Or do you have all of that because what you're taking is pretty advanced?

Pardon the "nooby" question. "Proviron" is one that I haven't seen before too... better alternative to Adex and Armsin?

Imo proviron should be used in every cycle that includes testosterone. Proviron will bind to the sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) instead of the test. This leaves more free test to go around and do its androgenic job. Thats why i say it improves testosterone efficiency. You can take less test and have more available at the same time. Also, proviron has an affinity to bind on the aromatase molecule. The aromatase is the molecule that is responsible for transforming testosterone into estrogen. Thats why we have Aromatase inhibitors (AI), so we prevent the aromatase from doing its job. And proviron will bind to the aromatase, thus lowering its efficiency. thats 2 good reasons why in my opinion proviron is good to have. It also has some AAS properties , its a DHT derivate, but its not very strong for that mater.

Clomid is good in PCT but also during cycle. It boosts the signal tell your balls to get to work. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) has a similar effect. If you take clomids, you need to take less hcg. I thought id give clomid s a try intra cycle and see how that works.

Tust thats a solid cycle my friend..im very curious about the primo tabs...have you used them beore??? might pick up a few bottles for my next go...how do you like them?

Tbh bro, im not sure because its the first time i use Dbol. All i know is that i felt great right from the start. So the Dbol/primo tabs were responsible for that. Another thing i notice is im loosing fat. Does the primo help? maybe. Its hard to know exactly whats doing what, as like i said Dbol is a first for me and so is Mast. All i can say is that i love this Dbol/Primo kickstart. It feels great. Im pretty sure its a solid addition, those primo tabs.

Imo proviron should be used in every cycle that includes testosterone. Proviron will bind to the sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) instead of the test. This leaves more free test to go around and do its androgenic job. Thats why i say it improves testosterone efficiency. You can take less test and have more available at the same time. Also, proviron has an affinity to bind on the aromatase molecule. The aromatase is the molecule that is responsible for transforming testosterone into estrogen. Thats why we have Aromatase inhibitors (AI), so we prevent the aromatase from doing its job. And proviron will bind to the aromatase, thus lowering its efficiency. thats 2 good reasons why in my opinion proviron is good to have. It also has some AAS properties , its a DHT derivate, but its not very strong for that mater.

Clomid is good in PCT but also during cycle. It boosts the signal tell your balls to get to work. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) has a similar effect. If you take clomids, you need to take less hcg. I thought id give clomid s a try intra cycle and see how that works.

Gotcha. I read that thread about the dude advocating using Clomid while ON cycle (not just for PCT) and it sounded pretty interesting.... I figured you could leave Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) out entirely if you did that.... I guess not?

One additional note on Proviron.... just did a bit of reading on it and it's mentioned that 50-100mg/day is a "standard dose" for the average guy? Is that right? If so why are you only taking a small amount?

Last edited:
Back