My new cycle (AML)

Gotcha. I read that thread about the dude advocating using Clomid while ON cycle (not just for PCT) and it sounded pretty interesting.... I figured you could leave Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) out entirely if you did that.... I guess not?

One additional note on Proviron.... just did a bit of reading on it and it's mentioned that 50-100mg/day is a "standard dose" for the average guy? Is that right? If so why are you only taking a small amount?

In theory you could skip Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and just take clomids. I think Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is much more effective then clomids, like more powerful (correct me if im wrong ). I thought of doing it this way so the clomid would offer a low but steady support, with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) bursts twice a week.

As for the proviron, i will look into it, maybe you re right and i would need to take 50 mg. I mean i never used it before, i figured 25mg was a good addition (1 caps a day).

In theory you could skip Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and just take clomids. I think Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is much more effective then clomids, like more powerful (correct me if im wrong ). I thought of doing it this way so the clomid would offer a low but steady support, with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) bursts twice a week.

As for the proviron, i will look into it, maybe you re right and i would need to take 50 mg. I mean i never used it before, i figured 25mg was a good addition (1 caps a day).

With the experience you seem to have in cycling I'm sure that you could get away with 50mg/day. But hey, I'm still a relative newb to this stuff so maybe one of the other guys who have FAR more experience than I do will chime in. Either way I'm happy that you mentioned it so I could read about it. Think I'll add it my first cycle (test e) when I finally get around to it. Ha.

Awesome cycle stack dude! Good luck on it, I'm ordering some suspension to try it out, why can you only take it twice a week?

Awesome cycle stack dude! Good luck on it, I'm ordering some suspension to try it out, why can you only take it twice a week?

hehe, i wish i could do more, but only 2 days a week i am home before going to the gym. Rest of my training days my schedule doesnt give me the opportunity to make myself a shot 1-2 hrs before gym. I mean i could, but i d end up in a weird place to make my shot lol... well maybe i will try it next week lol... I kinda like the low test cycle... but suspension is like candy...soo good!

Yeah, good luck with that TRUST. I hope my order comes in this week. Your avatar sure makes it difficult to comprehend what I am trying to read and learn in these threads.

hehe, i wish i could do more, but only 2 days a week i am home before going to the gym. Rest of my training days my schedule doesnt give me the opportunity to make myself a shot 1-2 hrs before gym. I mean i could, but i d end up in a weird place to make my shot lol... well maybe i will try it next week lol... I kinda like the low test cycle... but suspension is like candy...soo good!
hooked on the suspension myself, best preworkout bar none.

I'm thinking of trying their testo tren for 8 weeks this summer. But so far haven't seen any reviews on it.

It's 250mg/ ml

Trenbolone Acetate 75 mg
Testosterone Proprionate 75 mg
Testosterone Cypionate 100 mg

How does that sound?

i no like tren high cycles and I like mast around 600-800mg for me. gonna be hard on the hairline bro...

damn bro, awesome looking cycle all's i gotta say to that, and damn that tri tren will taste like a good ole chocolate bar :)

Hey trust Just got a few questions, I got my suspension yesterday, I was wondering if its okay to mix it with the t400 to inject or will it affect the suspension? Because on sundays I inject aprx 1h pre workout. Also when I do use the suspension I will inject 1h pre workout. Does that sound good or should I do it 1h1/2 pre workout?
Thanks!

Curious about the test suspension. Does it ramp up your workouts and send your weights through the roof?

Hey trust Just got a few questions, I got my suspension yesterday, I was wondering if its okay to mix it with the t400 to inject or will it affect the suspension? Because on sundays I inject aprx 1h pre workout. Also when I do use the suspension I will inject 1h pre workout. Does that sound good or should I do it 1h1/2 pre workout?
Thanks!
For me i noticed a ',high'' at about 1.5 to 2 hrs post injection for the susp. And yea, mix both susp and t400 if you can, it will make it an easier shot. Cristals in the susp are huge. mixing it helps.

Back