My new cycle (AML)

For me i noticed a ',high'' at about 1.5 to 2 hrs post injection for the susp. And yea, mix both susp and t400 if you can, it will make it an easier shot. Cristals in the susp are huge. mixing it helps.

lol I did a shot 1.3cc T400 & 1cc susp this morning in the left calf with a 20g!

Haha, how was it at the gym?

well I took .5cc yesterday before a leg workout, I had a really good workout, and this morning was 1cc before a shoulders & triceps workout, and like you said, increased energy & better mood definitely was there, had some ridiculous pumps too, yesterday my legs looked twice the size compared to when they're cold!

Btw i switched to Tri-Tren this friday. Will be my second tri tren shot today. Gona run it at 750 mg/wk.
Finishing week 3 of my cycle. I def feel the stuff kicking in now...i lowered my oral intake... I do feel the long ester stuff kicking in...this next week should be sick!! I started to loose fat, and im up 7-9 pounds since the beginning.
I LOVE THIS CYCLE
I have the feeling this will be my best cycle ever. Only 3 weeks in and im feeling/looking very different.
Sex drive is pretty high, but manageable. I love the low test/ high tren.
Night sweats are bad, it is the only side i got for now. Soooo fukin worth it.

Btw i switched to Tri-Tren this friday. Will be my second tri tren shot today. Gona run it at 750 mg/wk.
Finishing week 3 of my cycle. I def feel the stuff kicking in now...i lowered my oral intake... I do feel the long ester stuff kicking in...this next week should be sick!! I started to loose fat, and im up 7-9 pounds since the beginning.
I LOVE THIS CYCLE
I have the feeling this will be my best cycle ever. Only 3 weeks in and im feeling/looking very different.
Sex drive is pretty high, but manageable. I love the low test/ high tren.
Night sweats are bad, it is the only side i got for now. Soooo fukin worth it.

Right on, I'm glad you like it!
I'm thinking about running the tri-tren for next cycle too, maybe high tren (600mg/wk) and low test (400mg/wk) with either masteron or var/proviron.

Anyways keep us posted bro!!

A little update: Just a bit past 3 weeks in....
I wanted to up my tri tren to 750 (from 600), but im not so sure anymore... I might have to look for a new gf if i up it haha
But other then my ''dont fukin contradict me'' attitude...i feel awesome.
My body is changing every day...its great.
I lost all the fat i gained during the holidays, but still gained about 8 pounds.
Beast mode kicking in pretty strong...
Definately good stuff those tren

tritrentrenx_zps22532c66.jpg

Is it possible my body is sensitive to tren e? I took my shot of test E in the shoulder. Tren e in the other shoulder, and primo e in the glute. Now where I pinned the tren I have a little bit of swelling, and its a bit red. I don't think its an infection. I've had one of those before. But every time I shoot tren e I get swelling.

Primo at 150 is way more irritating then tren e. Do glutes, mix your primo and tren together

Well, did a test run today. .5cc of primo and .5cc of tren in my left shoulder. If its all good by tomor. I'm going to do the 3ml shot of tren and primo in my right glute tomorrow.

Im lowering the tren, i had it bumped at 720mg/w and i think its a bit too much for me. Im going to switch from tritren to tren hex alone at 560mg/w...ima keep the mast around 450, and test t300 at 5-600.

Boss made me some custom caps: 40mg var+ 30mg Clomid+ 30 mg proviron, per caps. I started taking those yesterday. I had stopped the Dbol a week ago....i so dont need it anymore...the gear is kicking in hard. Its a bit too much, so im lowering tren like i said... Im getting sweats even during the day...nevermind the night sweats..i need to sleep on a beach towel to soak it up lol.....

As for the results, im loosing fat pretty fast, im eating not so healthy these days, and still loosing fat. Strength is up...i gained about 8-9 pounds so far, but i lost about 4-5 pounds of fat since the beginning of this cycle... so body appearance is a lot better.... great cycle so far, only downside is i should not have bumped my tren to 720, i should have kept it around 550-600.

these are my shots now, 3 times a week, min-wed-fri..
1.5 tren hex 125
0.7 mast e 200
o.7 t300
Orals: 2 x day : total per day= 80 Anavar (var), 60 clomid ,60 proviron.
hcg 500iu 3x week

Trust , how did you like AML Dbol? So is 40mg pre work good?

I liked Dbol, it was my first time trying it. I think Dbol is a really good kickstart to a mid/long ester cycle. I noticed a good mood increase on Dbol.

Just a little update.

I am LOVING the tren hex. It was my first time on tren E, and i have to say i didnt like the tren E feeling. I heard people say this before, that they didnt like tren e, i think im one of them. It made me feel like i had big weight on my shoulder, kinda hard to explain...
I dont feel like this on tren hex..i feel a good ''high'' on hex. I mean tren e was awesome for the results, just like hex, but i feel i had more sides on E. I also tried tri tren, but theres tren E in it, so i didnt like it either.
I prefer Hex. Makes me feel good.

Ok so..ill be honest i have never been this big. My T-shirts dont fit anymore. None of them. I had to go and get clothes i put away cause it was too big.
But my body fat has come down, especialy since xmas time when i ate all kinds of chocolate and cookies lol...

I could not expect more from this cycle i think. Ill try to post pics, but i didnt take any pre-cycle. I might have some taken from last cycle but still...
Oh and im up 13 pounds, lost about 4-5 pounds of pure fat since i started. My diet is not on spot. I need to fix this, but gains are fukin awesome, and im loosing fat....

Seriously though, my clothes (tops) do not fit anymore, like AT ALL lol...like my biceps/shoulders want to rip off my shirts, and chest wants to bust out... i think that sais a lot hehe... I love it! Only downside is ill have to spend some cash getting new shirts and t-shirts... Pants still fit perfect though lol..

AML = top notch!!

Last edited:
Back