Friend from gym dead, Steriods the reason?

BalcoBob

Got a call that a friend passed away 4 days before his show (classic). 23 years old, found in bed with his nose bleeding. I heard he was having nose bleeds for a few days. From what I can tell he ran a lot of gear.

This news made me instantly want to go get blood work done. 4 days out he should have been loading his water? Just trying to figure best went wrong. Just so young, it’s sad and scary. I know it’s making me think twice of doing Nationals in August.

Sorry to hear about your Friend.
Do you know how much Gear, and which Compounds he was running.

Also, was he Drinking or doing any Recreational Drugs that you know of.

Usually when Young Guys die from Gear.
They had a Preexisting Condition that the Gear made worse.................................. JP
P.S.
Do you know if this Guy was running Periodic Bloodwork.
I see alot of Young Guys who just don't do the Necessary Bloodwork as often as they should, or Not at all.

trying to figure out what went wrong?? so sad to see kids doing gear at too young of an age. you reap what you sow. let this be a lesson to all kids who want to do steroids before its time.

Last edited:
He was on tren,clen,mast,test,winny, var and t3 but I think it was the diuretic

I think it's more likely to have been the Clen, since his Nose was Bleeding.

Nose Bleeds can be caused by Very High Blood Pressure, which High Doses of Clen can cause........................ JP
P.S.
Be interested in what the Coroner lists as the Cause of Death.

I’ll definitely keep you guys updated. I’m hearing he took double the dose of Expel and was sitting in the hot tub, was having nose bleeds all week and a hard time doing cardio. All signs point to the heart.

He was on tren,clen,mast,test,winny, var and t3 but I think it was the diuretic

Sounds very unhealthy. That just to much stuff totally unnessacary to use all those compounds. It could of been anything from heart attack from clen and low potassium or high bp. Chances are the family will not have an atopsy done. Its pretty rare unless it is a murder.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

Back