Friend needs help!!

bigpun

My friend is 6'3 and 180lbs. This will be his first real cycle and he is not sure of his bodyfat. He is looking to gain around 15-20 lbs. but to lose fat and get cut up. I was wondering if this cycle would be good for him. Let me know what you think:

Wk 1-10: Test Enan. 500mgs per week
Wk 1-5: Deca 600mgs per week
Wk 6-10: Winstrol (winny) 75mg EOD

It is hard to bulk and lose BF at the same time, but it is possible somewhat. The cycle won't determine that, his diet will.

to much gear. way to much. Listen man, people have the wrong idea about using different types of gear for different results.
Some arent gonna get you cut, others dont make you big and cut, etc.
It is just a matter of what gear your body works best with, whether or not you want water weight or not, etc.

Wit a body weight of 180 at 6'3, your buddy could double as my penis, but that besides the point....

Assuming he trains properly and has been at the lifting game for a while...
10 weeks of test at 500mg will be more then enough. Please trust me on this.

As far as him wanting to get "big and cut", that matters on your diet. If he eats like ana nimal, he will gain alot of weight, and some fat. Keep his diet clean, low salt, high protein, no shit food. His results will be nice.

But realistically, and i know you wont listen and your buddy wont either... learning what training methods work best with your body will give you results like you wouldnt believe, and its free and not illegal. Tell him to start reading the training forum.

bigpun said:
My friend is 6'3 and 180lbs. This will be his first real cycle and he is not sure of his bodyfat. He is looking to gain around 15-20 lbs. but to lose fat and get cut up. I was wondering if this cycle would be good for him. Let me know what you think:

Wk 1-10: Test Enan. 500mgs per week
Wk 1-5: Deca 600mgs per week
Wk 6-10: Winstrol (winny) 75mg EOD
do not run deca for 6 weeks , it is a long ester and 10-12 weeks is the MINIMUM .
IF hes over 21 do the test only for 10 weeks followed by post cycle therapy (pct) .
cutting or bulking is determined by diet not gear .

StoneColdNTO said:
6'3" and 180 lbs is like someone at 5'10" and weighing 130 lbs.....

Your buddy need food, not steroids.

I may be new at the AS game but I am 5'9" and 200lb clean...and just about to start my first cycle I have been eating clean for the past 2 years and have gone from 165-170 to my current we. Now that I think that I have mad great progress I am going to get on the gear...eat eat eat!

Here is something that can help your friend.
lots%20of%20meat.jpg

durabol said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

clown :laugh3:

nyuk nyuk.

But in all seriousness, lifting and how to eat should "your friends" sole concern. He will be wasting his time\money on roids at this point, and in the long run it will be a hindernace.

Look, i have heard this a million times from everyone about how diet determines everything and your training is important. I know this but my friend is 22 and determined to get on roids. I would appreciate it if yall would just tell me the best cycle he could do to get what he wants. He will be eating right and training so what cycle would be good. He would get what he wanted probably without roids if he did it right but he wants to get on some. He wants to get to around 195-200 lbs. and be cut.

bigpun said:
Look, i have heard this a million times from everyone about how diet determines everything and your training is important. I know this but my friend is 22 and determined to get on roids. I would appreciate it if yall would just tell me the best cycle he could do to get what he wants. He will be eating right and training so what cycle would be good. He would get what he wanted probably without roids if he did it right but he wants to get on some. He wants to get to around 195-200 lbs. and be cut.

what is his diet going to be exactly? can you post it?

what workout is he going to do? can you post it?

dude, the gear is not as important as the diet imho. I know you are hearing that, but do you believe it?

for a first cycle it is usually a good recommendation to go with test only.

it sounds like your friend is hell bent on doing his thing regardless of what anyone here suggests, so why don't you just tell him to go for it and stop trying to help him if he refuses to listen to you, then when he does not acheive his goals through this cycle you can say "I told you so--Sucker!"

Last edited:
Bro,,,,are you reading the posts? Johnny C gave great advice: 500mgs of Test a week for ten weeks. That is ALL that he needs. First cycles should just have one compound: Test.

I had similar stats when I did my first cycle...6'4" 185. 500mg test for 12 weeks.

Sure maybe I should have waited, but I don't regret it. I learned a lot of shit, and maintained 75% of the strength I gained.

Back