From an aas users point of view whats more worth it sarms or peptides?

palmers

Was going to add some peptides to my cycle but then started looking at sarms and since their quiet expensive compared to both steroid and peptides i gotta wonder are sarms really worth it from a aas users perspective or would u just go right to the source and use peptides?

Unrelated but im noticing a huge increase of newb oral only cycle problems and kids doing first cycles; is it cause summer is around the corner and we are finally getting good weather or what

Unrelated but im noticing a huge increase of newb oral only cycle problems and kids doing first cycles; is it cause summer is around the corner and we are finally getting good weather or what

You are Correct, it's getting close to Summer and Beach Weather.
And all these Newbie's, think they can get some Summer Muscles via an Oral Only Cycle.
Or they think they are Fat Burners.

As for the SARMS or Peptides.
I favor the Peptides, if you can find a Legit Supplier, they aren't all equal.
So do your Research before you purchase................................... JP

I'll be following along here bro. Curious about this myself and it seems opinions are all over the place. I wish I knew someone who had personally tried both and could break it down for me. Unfortunately the comments are 50 / 50 between people who say not only which one is better......But also if either one is any good at all. If sarms are effective at all then I want to use them. Scared to try them in a cycle without some solid advice on it.

Anyway....following along and hoping this gets a lot of replies

I'll be following along here bro. Curious about this myself and it seems opinions are all over the place. I wish I knew someone who had personally tried both and could break it down for me. Unfortunately the comments are 50 / 50 between people who say not only which one is better......But also if either one is any good at all. If sarms are effective at all then I want to use them. Scared to try them in a cycle without some solid advice on it.

Anyway....following along and hoping this gets a lot of replies

I used almost every Peptide up until 2014, when in my Estimation, the Market collapsed.
Due to FDA regulations, and the Big Peptide Companies getting Scared-Off.

And alot of the Old Suppliers just closed up Shop literally Overnight.
For a couple of years afterward, I spent Hundreds of Dollars on Crap Peptides.
So I just stopped looking and wasting my Money.

As for SARMS, another place where you really need to do your Homework to find a Legit Supplier.
I've done a few different SARMS.
And for the Money, my Favorite is MK-677.
You'll know if its Good from the 1st Dose, No Bull..................................... JP

Last edited:
I used almost every Peptide up until 2014, when in my Estimation, the Market collapsed.
Due to FDA regulations, and the Big Peptide Companies getting Scared-Off.

And alot of the Old Suppliers just closed up Shop literally Overnight.
For a couple of years afterward, I spent Hundreds of Dollars on Crap Peptides.
So I just stopped looking and wasting my Money.

As for SARMS, another place where you really need to do your Homework to find a Legit Supplier.
I've done a few different SARMS.
And for the Money, my Favorite is MK-677.
You'll know if its Good from the 1st Dose, No Bull..................................... JP

So your vote is sarms.....and specifically mk-677. I have no idea where to get good advice on a supply but I'll ask around. Any knowledge or advice on how it may impact trt? Would love to get my hands on something I could do right up to bloodwork time.

Sorry for the hijack bro....I'll shut up after this

Yea i figured id ask from someone whose tried it all so i chose the aas section instead of the alternative section where sarms are discused cause i started reading and i heard people say im doin s4 and planning on dropping from 15 to 8% bf while gaining 20lbs. And when someone saying thats not going to happen his response being " i wanna add xhydrate (or w/e) to get me there" then the response being thatll def help..... Like personally those arnt people id trust listening to about supp advice lol

Man I was just thinking about how much I’ve been enjoying peptides this morning. It really could just be the placebo effect for me, but I’ve just felt a lot more athletic lately. It could also be that I just switched over from a calorie deficit to a maintenance diet. Either way I’m staying on them because I feel great placebo effect or not. I also get that light “flushed” feeling after injection as long as I am fasted for at least 2 hours.

Hey but sometimes I think..........if the main way people can tell peptides are working is by the “flushed” feeling, what would stop a company from just selling me niacin lol. Niacin is a water soluble vitamin that also causes “flushing”. It’s also cheap and would be a genius way to make some money off of guys like me lol. It’s still good for you though, so imma keep injecting either way

Last edited:
So your vote is sarms.....and specifically mk-677. I have no idea where to get good advice on a supply but I'll ask around. Any knowledge or advice on how it may impact trt? Would love to get my hands on something I could do right up to bloodwork time.

Sorry for the hijack bro....I'll shut up after this

It really depends on your Goal.
MK-677 is good for Bulking, though the Bloat is a Bitch for the 1st month or so, then it tends to Level Out for most.
For me, my Fingers and Wrists had Edema till I stopped using it.

Peptides are more Goal Oriented.
So you have some for Fat Loss or Muscle Gain.
Then you have Site-Specific Peptides like MGF (mechano-growth factor), where you Inject the Working Muscle for added growth.
I use to run Peptides as a Bridge between Cycles sometimes to, as well as with my Cycles.................... JP
P.S.
SARMS would be better for those who are trying to avoid Extra Injections.
Peptides are Great if Legit, but the Frequent Injections can become Tiresome.

Man I was just thinking about how much I***8217;ve been enjoying peptides this morning. It really could just be the placebo effect for me, but I***8217;ve just felt a lot more athletic lately. It could also be that I just switched over from a calorie deficit to a maintenance diet. Either way I***8217;m staying on them because I feel great placebo effect or not. I also get that light ***8220;flushed***8221; feeling after injection as long as I am fasted for at least 2 hours.

Hey but sometimes I think..........if the main way people can tell peptides are working is by the ***8220;flushed***8221; feeling, what would stop a company from just selling me niacin lol. Niacin is a water soluble vitamin that also causes ***8220;flushing***8221;. It***8217;s also cheap and would be a genius way to make some money off of guys like me lol. It***8217;s still good for you though, so imma keep injecting either way

at what dosages are you getting these flush feelings?

Ahh that’s my fault. I meant to type GHRP-2. I’m also still really enjoying using the peptides. I’ve lost another 5 pounds, and have still managed to keep my maxes where they are at. Also a possibility that I was overtraining before. Either way I’m happy because it’s going to be another month and a half before I start my first cycle. So even if it is a placebo, I would feel a lot better if I could lower my bf% a little more before I start. So I’m just going to keep using them.

Back