Frontloading EQ

epoxy

Spartan
Hey guys, been a while since I've been on the forum but I'm trying to decide whether a frontload with EQ on my next cycle would be appropriate. I'm going to be running Test and EQ for 12-14 weeks and the EQ is dosed at 300mg/mL. My cycle is going to look like

Test-E - 900mg/week 1-12
EQ - 900mg/week 1-12

I know that EQ raises your RBC, and this can raise BP and cause anxiety/panic attacks in some individuals. I was planning on doing my first shot at a weeks worth of gear (900/900) and then going 2x per week for the rest of the cycle (450/450 per inj). Is this advisable? This is just to get my blood levels stable, and I have had good results with a first week frontload of Test/Deca in the past. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

i woulodnt front load imo , i would rather see you run the whole thing another few weeks . very few people actually need 1800 mg of steroids to grow so why run them that high.

It's really just a matter of getting peak blood concentrations faster. I did a calculation on ROIDCALC, I would be at peak blood concentration on day 8 with 1800mg on the first shot vs day 29 from starting at my normal dose from day 1. I think I am going to try it and see how it goes. I have read that the higher dose won't cause a higher RBC count than an average dose. I reckon I will just take aspirin or donate blood if it becomes a problem.

It's really just a matter of getting peak blood concentrations faster. I did a calculation on ROIDCALC, I would be at peak blood concentration on day 8 with 1800mg on the first shot vs day 29 from starting at my normal dose from day 1. I think I am going to try it and see how it goes. I have read that the higher dose won't cause a higher RBC count than an average dose. I reckon I will just take aspirin or donate blood if it becomes a problem.

if you were going to do it anyway why did you bother asking ?

ask yourself , do you really need that much steroids to grow .

good luck.

Hey guys, been a while since I've been on the forum but I'm trying to decide whether a frontload with EQ on my next cycle would be appropriate. I'm going to be running Test and EQ for 12-14 weeks and the EQ is dosed at 300mg/mL. My cycle is going to look like

Test-E - 900mg/week 1-12
EQ - 900mg/week 1-12

I know that EQ raises your RBC, and this can raise BP and cause anxiety/panic attacks in some individuals. I was planning on doing my first shot at a weeks worth of gear (900/900) and then going 2x per week for the rest of the cycle (450/450 per inj). Is this advisable? This is just to get my blood levels stable, and I have had good results with a first week frontload of Test/Deca in the past. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

1800 mgs a week! Really?

I started doing some research earlier after I posted the thread, but I am still curious to hear from members who have frontloaded with EQ to see what their opinions/recommendations were. Do I need 1800mg of EQ to grow? Definitely not for the entire cycle. But I have gotten up to some pretty high doses of Test and Deca in my past couple of cycles so I think 900mg isn't too crazy. Only the first shot would be 1800mg, ya know?

Something is wrong here...

I started doing some research earlier after I posted the thread, but I am still curious to hear from members who have frontloaded with EQ to see what their opinions/recommendations were. Do I need 1800mg of EQ to grow? Definitely not for the entire cycle. But I have gotten up to some pretty high doses of Test and Deca in my past couple of cycles so I think 900mg isn't too crazy. Only the first shot would be 1800mg, ya know?

Okay, I am confused b/c here you wrote that you will be hitting 900+900= 1800 per week for weeks 1-12.

Test-E - 900mg/week 1-12
EQ - 900mg/week 1-12

I've never frontload EQ but I have frontload Test Cyp. I really don't recommend it often unless you are under a time constraint to get a cycle started and done. It will amplfy side effects.

Something is wrong here...

Okay, I am confused b/c here you wrote that you will be hitting 900+900= 1800 per week for weeks 1-12.

I've never frontload EQ but I have frontload Test Cyp. I really don't recommend it often unless you are under a time constraint to get a cycle started and done. It will amplfy side effects.

Yes my total amount of gear (Test+EQ) will equal 1800mg per week. My frontload would be a weeks worth of test (900) because I shoot it 2x week, and 2 weeks worth of EQ (1800) because I will pin it only 1x per week.

My first shot (shots, really) will be 900MG of test and 1800MG of EQ.

I'm going to pull a question out of your question.....does EQ really cause anxiety/panic attack issues in (some) people.

I have read reports of people experiencing anxiety/panic attacks on EQ. Some say it's a myth. I guess you don't know til you try it. Same thing with people saying EQ causes massive hunger. Some say it does, some say it doesn't.

If it does cause panic attacks, my "guess" would be that it's an indirect response to high RBC. High RBC could equate to hypertension, which can be a factor in anxiety.

I'll be checking my BP regularly, and donating blood/taking aspirin if necessary while on EQ, no matter what the dose.

Well I know this thread is old but I was curious about this same question. Basically, by frontloading can anyone who has actually done this say they saw results much faster? And if you have done both w/ & w/o frontloading aprox. How many Weeks earlier did you get results. And although this thread is months old Damn bro! Suprised no one asked your stats. 900&1800 of test/eq in ur first pin of the cycle, assuming you did that atleast the first week, 5 1/2 grams of aas in a week seem excessive, especially with almost 2 Gs every week after the load. I hope it worked out okay.

not only does eq raise rbc (like ever other aas), but it raises blood lipid levels which can be scary for anyone 35+ years of age... i just ended a cycle of eq/test (700 each per week for 15 weeks) and it was scary to see how high the fat in my blood had risen compared to any other cycle I'd ever done... I'm 37 and I don't need the added stress of a heart attack etc... If possible I'd advise against any other compound out there, even tren is safer in my mind

sorry for the rant bro, just thought I'd give some of my recent personal experience with the stuff

Well I know this thread is old but I was curious about this same question. Basically, by frontloading can anyone who has actually done this say they saw results much faster? And if you have done both w/ & w/o frontloading aprox. How many Weeks earlier did you get results. And although this thread is months old Damn bro! Suprised no one asked your stats. 900&1800 of test/eq in ur first pin of the cycle, assuming you did that atleast the first week, 5 1/2 grams of aas in a week seem excessive, especially with almost 2 Gs every week after the load. I hope it worked out okay.

why frontload , just take that extra gear and add a few weeks to the cycle , slow and steady wins the race.

I don't see this Epoxy guy posting here anymore. Did he do the cycle?

I'm another skeptic that says keep the dosage down. I think guys are pre-programmed to think "more is better" and really, it's not. This is a race you're running your entire life, better to keep an even keel.

Back