frozen testosterone

rockpile

wondering if freezing testosterone enanthate will affect the potency of the product? I live in canada and winter is arriving. wondering if anybody has any info on this.
thanks

If its a solid its techincally "frozen" - its melthing point is pretty high, much higher than that of water.

No need to put it in the freezer, just a cool dark place is good. Fridge if you really really want to.

yes yes yes!

DougoeFre5h said:
If its a solid its techincally "frozen" - its melthing point is pretty high, much higher than that of water.

No need to put it in the freezer, just a cool dark place is good. Fridge if you really really want to.

Exactly! Solid means frozen people!
I love hearing this stuff! Keep up the good work Dougoe!

DougoeFre5h said:
Itl just be cold, not a problem.

Haha.....you call Canadian winter of -30 to -40F just cold, to me that's freezing and so will his gear if left outside for any amount of time.

why the hell leave it outside just ..it will thicken up the oil....dont do that...cool and dry like on the floor in the closet..bro..ok..GO LEAFS GO

If they can freeze sperm and revive it.. Im pretty sure test will be unless possibly water based? Im not sure.

If it was water base the vial might burst?

It Will Burst Because Its Thin Glass.....oil Can Expand And Glass Will Contract Causing A Catastrophic Explosion Of Test Causing Mass Injury Within A 2 Mile Radious....lol

StoneColdNTO said:
Haha.....you call Canadian winter of -30 to -40F just cold, to me that's freezing and so will his gear if left outside for any amount of time.
Haha, I was actually assuming it was raw test enan for some reason.

Say it does hit -40 degrees, the test will just solidify. 99% of the time it will go back into liquid phase at room temp with no added heat. If it doesnt want to get all liquidy for you, just throw the bitch in a warm water bath.

There is still no loss in potency.

I Live In North Minnesota, I Just Store Them In The Lake Till Spring Thaw. There Fine, Some Are Missing And The Fish Get Buff

Back