fuck tren a

TuffGuy6

This shit hurts REAL bad. I've shot 100mg/ 1cc eod since last week. I've hit both glutes and both quads, and they ALL still hurt bad. Swollen, red, hot, lumpy, and painful. I can barely sit down. They dont hurt until next morning and then they KILL for , well at least a week...
Thinkin about doing delts next waiting to start rotation over again cause I can't yet while my glute from inject #1 still hurtin like this.

I've always done Tren E .... mixed it with Test E and never had painful shots.

What you describe reminds me of my first cycle when I started with Prop. Prop killed me like you describe ... felt like I took a fast ball right in the thigh or delt.

no it's AS, not cut either. I'm putting the prop and tren in close to the same spot, but I can tell it's the tren site that swells (and stings a little when I push it in). I feel like I could deal if it just stopped hurting after 2+ days cause now I have 4 sites that are all bothering me and I gotta shoot again tomorrow.

Its just a strong mix. Need to dilute it because tren shouldnt hurt that bad. Cant train hard when you cant walk or lift your arms so need to find a happy balance.

your doing 2 inj at one time in the same area? imo its the prop always hurts, try a tren only shot in the dealt and see ,you cant make any jugments because of your method of admin. i never heard of any one doing 2 shots side by side in one spot or even close,

no taste. I'll do one shot in each arm to be absolutely sure this next time. Well I'm doing so many inj. I gotta spread. doing 2 deca shots a week too. (no probs there) I never cut gear before... anyone have advice/link?

This shit hurts REAL bad. I've shot 100mg/ 1cc eod since last week. I've hit both glutes and both quads, and they ALL still hurt bad. Swollen, red, hot, lumpy, and painful. I can barely sit down. They dont hurt until next morning and then they KILL for , well at least a week...
Thinkin about doing delts next waiting to start rotation over again cause I can't yet while my glute from inject #1 still hurtin like this.

Not to sound negative but, why the hell keep going. Drop it bro. For whatever reason, bad batch, high concentration, painful brand, whatever, why bother with it if your in constant pain and can barely function?? I'd drop it and either press on or add something else... just my opinion though.

no taste. I'll do one shot in each arm to be absolutely sure this next time. Well I'm doing so many inj. I gotta spread. doing 2 deca shots a week too. (no probs there) I never cut gear before... anyone have advice/link?

I know that if the tren's homebrew and the bottle is cloudy adding some more BB will help me with the pain. This happens because the hormone is crystalizing in your muscle while the oil and solvents are leaving it.

Right now im doing 1.5ccs of prop (100mg/cc) and 1.5ccs of tren (90mg/cc) a day and i have no problems. I put icy hot on the site i shot afterwards... i think this helps a lot IMO.

to get the tren clear just filter again , my first batch was a little cloudy it didnt make for any painfull inj, or bake at 250 for 30 min that will cure the crystalization, and the glue will stick to the glass, wich is the cloudyness

cut it with eo and filter. but the whole redness lumps pain and it being hot sounds more like a bad batch than as compared to something that's high concentration.

If you don't mind, try mixing the test and the tren in the syring and let us know if it is more or less painful. They may sort of dilute each other.

Beyond that, just double the volume of the tren by adding sterile oil and you'll probably be pain free.

100mg/per cc is quite a bit... I always run 75mg/per cc
could be the BA con. is high - to reiterate what everyone else is saying cut it

Back