Fuck You Fedor... Fuck You

dirkdiggler9969

Fedor turned down the deal that Dana offered him. Dana didn't disclose the amount, however he did say it was the most money that he ever offered anyone. I know Dana offered him around 2-3 million last time so God knows how much he offered him this time. Fuck!!!

On a good note, Dana did sign up Vitor and he's scheduled to fight Rich on Sept 19th. Him and Tito are buddy buddy again too and he was also just resigned.

I think Fedor's management is the issue. The rumor is they are mafia tied so I think co-promotion is their big hold up. Too bad we won't get to see Fedor fight anyone top ranked while he is still in his prime. I'm on the "fuck Fedor" bandwagon. What a pussy.

Fedor is an equity stake holder in M-1. So, its not just his management, its actually himself thats causing the problem. M-1 wants to co-promote. The UFC will never permit that. That pretty much ends that.

M-1 Global is the problem.

From what I understand is Fedor is under contract for 3 more fights with them.

They want to co-promote an event with UFC and M-1 and that is the biggest reason Fedor isn't in the UFC.

fedor is scared and his enterage is scared he will get beat by some real compitition... like lesnar, mir, carwin, vasquez...etc

WTF Fedor, WTF is this jackass thinking. fuck fedor, fuck M-1, and fuck finklestein.

Dana is the problem... shut up, co-promote 2 fights a year and make it happen

UFC doesn't need Fedor. They want him in the UFC, but they don't need him there. The UFC is doing fine without him so there is no need to co-promote with M-1 just to get Fedor. That is a lot of revenue the UFC will lose by doing a co-promotion.

It would be a stupid decision if UFC does this.

Most casual MMA fans don't have a clue who Fedor is. Not worth the amount of money they will lose.

Word is that Fedor owns 20% of M-1 Global, so the chances of seeing Fedor in the UFC are getting slim.

It appears the sticking point in this deal was the co-promotion. If Fedor is part owner of M-1 I wonder how much he is pushing the co-promotion or if it is the majority owners who have Fedor under contract for 3 more fights.

the truth of the matter is he really is scared of getting beat how the f*** you gonna pass up 30 million for six fights he knows there is real competition in the ufc. who does strikeforce have thats even worthy allstair overeem no way fedor will run through him jus like everyone else in strikeforce he doesnt want to fight real fighters he wants fights he can win so yes fuck fedor he is a pussy in my book and i use to be a big fan fuck em and m1 global

#1 pound for pound paper tiger: Fedor "the last princess" Emelienko. I'm just hating, because I wanted it to happen so bad.

The big name guys get paid. They get paid well.

Some of the other guys get ~$10,000 per fight. When they make a name for themselves they will get more money. It's a newer sport, so the salaries will take time to get into pro sport level.

But take a guy like GSP. He has his fight money + under the table money + sponsorship money. He's doing well.

Some guys also get a cut from the PPV buys.

Chuck, GSP, BJ, Couture, Rampage, Machida, Anderson, Hendo, Shogun .... all very well off

if fedor really wanted to fight in the ufc he would push management to do so. IMO fedor is amazing and very talented but doesnt seem like he wants to push himself.

Overeem or Werdun are his next appoinents.. Werdern is a worse version of Big Nog. Overeem is really big and athletic w\good striking and takdown defense so I think hes the best bet.

Fuck... Strikeforce just signed Jacare too.... and Moussai... and supposedly they are in talks with Mayhem. 3 guys I would have loved to see in the UFC. I know Mayhem has been there but he got fed to the wolves (GSP) and still went the distance. Also, he cracks me up. Jacare signed with Strikeforce hurts too because he is awesome to watch. WORLDCLASS JITZ!

Good for Strikeforce, bad for me.

Back