Fucked up acne Skin cause of roids

infar250

Is it only me or do other people here on the board have fucked up skin because of AAS.......... my skin use to be like amazingly clear all over my body...... never had severe acne before............ now my skin is fucking lumpy, dry, scared i fucking hate it........ the funny thing is that i use retin a and tan readily........ these help me a bit but i still have fuckin scars and i still get mad pimps even when i am off the shit..................... does anyone else have this prob or no ? i cant even take my shirt off cause of this shit.........

I will get a bit when Im on depending on what it is Im taking but Im normal when off.Sometimes too much tanning can make acne worse as it drys out the skin causing your skin to become oily in its own defense.

F.

some ppl are just more supseptable to acne with AS. i gladly dont have a problem with this. i get the odd few while on but not like some ppl i know takeing the stuff...

My back was covered severely when I first tried test. Saw Palmetto Berry Extract cleared me up. Take three with your milk thistle, etc in the am. b5 is apparently taming the beast also.

as long as i dont get pimps on the face i could give a fuck about acne. its part of the game.

they are completely unrelated.

mag 10 is a prohormone. what roadhouse was implying is if one doesn't want the side effects of steroids (such as dealing with acne) then to stick with ph's.

Yeah I hear you dude,I use doxycycline for a few months and the skin stays clear for maybe 3-4 months after and then boom back on the doxy.I am going to try the B-5 but I hear alot of people say when they stop useing it they start to lose hair and thats not fuckin cool....try the doxy for a little while just stay out of the sun because you will burn when takeing it.....peace

Back