FUCKED up! Coming off and need help ASAP

Touchwood

A MASSIVE THANKS TO ANYONE WHO HELPS HERE:
I don't know if I have done something wrong, my diet is in check, my rest is good (too much if anything) and I train hard.

I'm running 600mg test e a week(300 twice a week) and I'm 3 weeks in,today should be my 7th pin

However, I've been getting heart palpitations occasionally, especially straight after pinning and at night. It hadnt bothered me until last night.

I started to get them badly, then my heart then started racing and I had a weird pain in my chest.it lasted for a good half an hour and i was so close to going to a and e, and thats not like me! I was agitated and i was so scared i think I put myself into a state of panic attack.

Because I'm scared of high blood pressure and heart problems I've decided that I am coming of the gear. I'm not sure it's worth the risk. I've got a doctors appointment in an hour to check my heart and blood pressure and I think even if they are okay I'm coming off as I cant have what I had last night again.

I've got Chlomid 24x50mg tablets and I'm still waiting on my liquid nolva 50x20mg from rui which should be here by the time two weeks elapses. With what turned out to be a short cycle, what should I run as my pct?

First off bro, you're 100% fine, you're just nervous.
The mind is a powerful thing when scared, don't sweat it.
Do yourself a massive favour and don't tell your doctor that you've been taking steroids, you'll fuck yourself in the long run.
Your clomid will be fine for PCT, 1 tab a day for 24 days will be more than enough. Start 2 weeks after your last pin.

600mg is quite a bit if I dont think thats where your problems are. You should see a doctor asap and have a general check up. The hearts nothing to fuck around with. I would still get ready for PCTs but get your ass to a doctor now. Its bup to you if you want to be straight with him or not. If it was me I would say OK this is what b8ve been doing. Remember they work for you and confidentiality and all that. IM worried about you bro that shits not funny. See the doc and go from there. Maybe drop the test to 400mgs and do a 81mg asprin bonce a day.

600mg is quite a bit if I dont think thats where your problems are. You should see a doctor asap and have a general check up. The hearts nothing to fuck around with. I would still get ready for PCTs but get your ass to a doctor now. Its bup to you if you want to be straight with him or not. If it was me I would say OK this is what b8ve been doing. Remember they work for you and confidentiality and all that. IM worried about you bro that shits not funny. See the doc and go from there. Maybe drop the test to 400mgs and do a 81mg asprin bonce a day.

Perhaps....perhaps not.

600-vs 400..if it was gonnna kill you or hasten your demise the differance is irrelevant.

Tell me about your self, family history...

Anxiety issues, heart problems in your ancestory perhaps.

I ve freaked myself into the e r back in the day.

Breathe, slow down..your fine.

Any other meds ?

Are you aspirating and ensuring you're not injecting in a vein? What lab is the test from? And if everything else seems good I agree anxiety may be causing this

Not worth the risk for sure, I felt the same way running 600 so went down to 500 and starting taking all kinds of supps for the heart and blood pressure, it helped alot! not saying is your case, perhaps a doc visit to make sure your basics are good

Are you aspirating and ensuring you're not injecting in a vein? What lab is the test from? And if everything else seems good I agree anxiety may be causing this

Yes pinning near or in a vein may cause this, and yes what kind of gear?

If you are not having respiratory problems or continous cough, then you did not inject into a vein.

Testosterone preparations like testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate are oil-based products. If the preparation is accidentally injected into a blood vessel instead of the muscle, it can go through the bloodstream to the lungs and cause a prolonged cough or respiratory distress. So if you are not having any respiratory distress, continuous cough,feeling of heaviness in the chest or any discomfort in the chest, probably the injection was given intramuscular.
Change of taste or funny taste is a minor side effect of testosterone taking orally or through injection. It is not related to whether the drug was taken im or iv.
Plenty of time has passed and you are not having any chest problems, so don't worry.

Last edited:
Your hemocrit rises during cycle thus making your blood thicker. For this reason, many people have higher blood pressure while on cycle. Try aspririn to thin your blood. Do you really need 600mg per week to achieve your goals?

You mention that you feel it right after the pin.....Tes E take a while to work..even once its built up in your system you shouldnt feel its effect post inj..

its in your head....i would still get things checked out to play on the safe side tho

go to the doctor....no? have all your vitals checked and get a blood test. no reason for broscience here.

i started getting severe panic attacks on 500mg test a week.. this was definately not caused by nervousness after pinning or familly history. but those started after 20 weeks of use with no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and i didnt know my BP was thru the roof as well. i would either cut your dose in half or come off all together and go to the Dr immediately to make sure your bp is ok. do a proper PCT wait like 12 weeks and try again if your dr says u have no major risk factors. have Bp meds and AI's ready to go as well

Thanks for all the replies. It means a lot that your all willing to help. I went to the docs today and although my breathing and pulse was fine, my blood pressure was really high. She said he was going to book me in on Monday for a blood test and EcG and also advised I don't run my half marathon I had planned this weekend. I then told her I was on gear as i wanted her to know but didn't want her to know prior to assessing me. She did say that cholesterol and bp can increase on test. As I don't get my results till a week after my injections are due (today and sun) I think I've decided to come off.

To answer some other questions, I'm 21 and none of my fam have a history of heart problems and no major anxiety issues.

Im sure this panic attack was anxiety but it still came from the test I believe.

I'm just not sure it's all worth it! Which is such a shame as iv spent so long researching.

Just hope 24 days on 50mg chlomid is enough! I've got liquid tamp on order which hopefully will be here in time to add to it.

Thanks again to all!!

anxiety and panic disorder can be caused by the suppression of the hpta axis. since AAS pretty much completely shutdown hpta axis i have no doubt in my mind that is what caused my panic attacks along w/ the high bp. i was having them on a daily basis for a lil over a month. then like a week after i finished post cycle therapy (pct) from one day to the next they stopped. im not saying this is what is causing it for you. this is just my experience

If its happening right after pinning and it doesnt include the common cough caused by injecting into a vein, i wouldnt blame the gear. I been doing this for years and i still can feel my bp go up during and right after injecting. The body doesnt like shit (needles) going into it and a rise in blood pressure is a natural reaction.

Man I've had anxiety issues for about 8 years now. I just deal with it... Used to have pills but I steer clear of em these days

Do you get really hot and feel like you need to go outside and catch your breath?

Back