Fucking abscess in my arse crack lol. no joke

toco

Don't think it was caused by my test/deca cycle lol but on Thursday night I had cramping around my butt crack area and hurt to sit down, I thought it would pass as sometimes ive had it before. Anyways woke up during the night in fucking agony couldn't sleep on back or anything. Next day went into work and and the pain was back and forth so I googled it, some say its an abscess(which it tunred out to be) some say it will go in a few days and there docs couldn't fnid anything. Next morning I woke up and blood filled my whole arse crack and the pain area had a massive lump there. Anyways off to the doc I went and it turned out to be an abscess, I went straight into the treatment room and then they cut the bastard out. SO much blood and PUS. Anyways that's my weekend lol. How about u guys?

If it's directly on the tailbone, That's a pilonidal cyst on the coccyx caused by an ingrown hair. It will continue to get worse and will eventually cripple you.

If not treated early, most physicians will perform an incision, drain the cyst and pack it. The packing is removed after a few days or so. There's a 50% chance it may return, at which point they would perform an excision.

Good luck, they're no fun.

If it's directly on the tailbone, That's a pilonidal cyst on the coccyx caused by an ingrown hair. It will continue to get worse and will eventually cripple you.

If not treated early, most physicians will perform an incision, drain the cyst and pack it. The packing is removed after a few days or so. There's a 50% chance it may return, at which point they would perform an excision.

Yeh mate, already had it done at 9am this morning. Feel a bit better but still quite sore. And yep the nurse told me it was most likely because I have a hairy backside haha.

And yep got all the packing done lol, easier to sit down now but all wrapped up nice and tight :D

Yeh they popped anasethic into my buttocks then got a blade and cut and let it drain out. Is there a change it will return or is it completely gone?

Yeh they popped anasethic into my buttocks then got a blade and cut and let it drain out. Is there a change it will return or is it completely gone?

If they packed it then they did an incision. so yes, there's a chance. An excision is when they open the area and scrape it all out in subQ tissue.

If they packed it then they did an incision. so yes, there's a chance. An excision is when they open the area and scrape it all out in subQ tissue.

austenite ive gotta ask, how did you become so knowledgeable? Are you a doctor in the US? Study medicine or what?

austenite ive gotta ask, how did you become so knowledgeable? Are you a doctor in the US? Study medicine or what?

I don't consider myself nearly knowledgeable. That's a word that takes massive shoes to fill. There are some folks out there that blow my mind daily. Good memory helps.

I don't consider myself nearly knowledgeable. That's a word that takes massive shoes to fill. There are some folks out there that blow my mind daily. Good memory helps.

fair enough mate. ALMOST finished my test/deca cycle. 1-2 more injections left then im done.

Physicians don't study drug abuse - prison industrial complex don't let em. Probably first hand experience + wikipedia.

Physicians don't study drug abuse. Probably first hand experience + wikipedia.

I can't think of a dollar amount that would have me venturing over to WikiGarbagia.

Physicians absolutely study abuse. I'm certainly not a physician.

I can't think of a dollar amount that would have me venturing over to WikiGarbagia.

Physicians absolutely study abuse. I'm certainly not a physician.

Wik is legit - you use the sources.

I meant that's not their expertise - they study health preservation, and given America's drug laws it's hard to treat drug abusers/addicts. I love how we take heroin addicts and give them methadone in the states - now their addict to two different compounds. It makes more logical since to treat with tapering of the same compound.

Also love how we throw drug addicts in jail, especially alcoholics(suffering from real alcoholism). You take an alcoholic and make them go abstinent you know what you do? You cause an unavoidable heart attack, and seizure.

Doctor's cant study drug abuse to a certain extent due to ethical reasons, and legal reason. Their knowledge might not be limited (due to foreign countries), but it's limited in practice.

Last edited:
Wik is legit - you use the sources.

I meant that's not their expertise - they study health preservation, and given America's drug laws it's hard to treat drug abusers/addicts. I love how we take heroin addicts and give them methadone in the states - now their addict to two different compounds. It makes more logical since to treat with tapering of the same compound.

Also love how we throw drug addicts in jail, especially alcoholics(suffering from real alcoholism). You take an alcoholic and make them go abstinent you know what you do? You cause an unavoidable heart attack, and seizure.

Doctor's cant study drug abuse to a certain extent due to ethical reasons, and legal reason. Their knowledge might not be limited (due to foreign countries), but it's limited in practice.

Sorry, how do you come to conclude that I use Wiki sources? That's the worst part of wiki. I've edited wiki for years and sick of it. You have a crystal ball? Again, Wiki is worthless to me. I've dedicated a great portion of my life to research and that's the last place I would venture to. Please don't make assumption.

Wiki is legit, but many times inaccurate and cites irrelevant studies where conclusions are confused.

They absolutely, 100% study abuse in humans. There are hundreds upon hundreds of evaluations. You're confusing drug abuse by patients, and physician induced drug abuse. That, would be unethical. There is nothing unethical about observing an abusive individual while treatment is in place. Furthermore; there have been thousands of scientist induced abuse performed on animals.

I'm not sure if you're simply argumentative, or if this is an attempt to discredit me. Either way, I think I've proven that I'm an advocate for men and womens health. I have an immense interest in medicine and there is rarely a minute that I'm awake where I am not researching. I can cite every metabolic pathway and conversion for just about any amino acid, SSRI, PDE5i, etc... wiki can't do that.

Cut me some slack, brother. I'm only here to share and learn.

You must of misinterpreted something, or took offense when I didn't mean to.

I was simply stating Nixon's war on drugs has deterred and impaired the advance of Physicians understanding of drug abuse. Doctors don't have a vast encyclopedia of knowledge on drug abuse in comparison to their knowledge on preventing sickness/promoting health. Maybe you took that literally when I said "Doctors don't study drug abuse".

I was also simply stating Wiki is a fine place to get your information as you can use the citations to verify the validity of the knowledge as you refereed to it as "garbage" as many university professors don't know there's such a feature, and I thought maybe you might not of known as well.

When the weather girls are saying "it's raining men" they don't actually mean it's precipitating men :p

I apologize if I misunderstood. Sometimes a tremendous effort in educational backgrounds, research and studying can lead to taking things personally when it's concluded that Wiki was the provider. I overreacted.

Fuck.... I guess I can not call my self knowledgeable anymore about steroids ha ha ha ha. Lol I guess I will say from now on I know more than the average bear that takes steroids :)

Exactly right. I went through this years ago. Def no fun !

I've had 3 removed in the past 2 years, & they will keep coming back. I'm not hairy by any means. Until you have the surgery to remove the membrane they will keep coming back.

Best bet as i'm sure they told you

shave your ass or wax; to prevent further episodes.
keep it clean 24 7
get to flair ups early and use ANTIBOTICS
use epsom salt baths when you suspect you have one (helps drain naturally)

Back