Fucking abscess in my arse crack lol. no joke

I've had 3 removed in the past 2 years, & they will keep coming back. I'm not hairy by any means. Until you have the surgery to remove the membrane they will keep coming back.

Best bet as i'm sure they told you

shave your ass or wax; to prevent further episodes.
keep it clean 24 7
get to flair ups early and use ANTIBOTICS
use epsom salt baths when you suspect you have one (helps drain naturally)

I know somebody that keeps getting these on his legs. Looks like an ingrown hair at first, then he's getting it cut out a few days later. He keeps telling me its staff but, it sounds a lot more like what y'all are describing. Any similarity between the two?

I know somebody that keeps getting these on his legs. Looks like an ingrown hair at first, then he's getting it cut out a few days later. He keeps telling me its staff but, it sounds a lot more like what y'all are describing. Any similarity between the two?

Def a similarity ! Staph or even worse (mrsa) can keep coming back. Only way to really tell the difference is if they test it to see what it is. They pretty much treat them all the same.

Yes, similar. The problem with a pilonidal cyst is the location. The cyst puts pressure on nerves in that area and you feel like there's a 40 lb dumbbell attached to your backside. Terrible feeling and painful. The only comfortable position is standing straight. Can't sit, walk, sleep, drive... nothing. Honestly, I laugh at most people who complain about PIP and other "pain" that they claim caused them to stay at home instead of going to school or work.. But anyone with a pilonidal cyst.... I would never laugh at. It's darn painful.

i just recently had a bad abscess in my left armpit.. it got as big as a baseball.. i caught a fever from it...

i was in a 3rd world country when it happened so i didnt' trust the docs there.. started a wide spectrum antibiotic till i got back to the states..

fucked me up pretty bad... when they cut me open i bled puss for 5 minutes.. not a fun experience at all

ohh and just some advice.. dont use a strong deodorant that uses aluminum... that's what caused mine

ohh and just some advice.. dont use a strong deodorant that uses aluminum... that's what caused mine

Fuck I just bought that type a couple days ago used it for the first time last night since I work outside on the weekends. What brand did you get? Did you get it in the states? The one I got had really good reviews. Only reason I got it.

Fuck I just bought that type a couple days ago used it for the first time last night since I work outside on the weekends. What brand did you get? Did you get it in the states? The one I got had really good reviews. Only reason I got it.

degree.. yea i got it i the states

I've had that same reoccurring abscess on my crack for two years. If I pushed hard on my leg days id pay for it the next couple days. It drained itself often. The problem was it created a huge scar tissue pocket that wouldn't let it drain these last couple months.

Well 7 weeks ago I got fed up and went to the dr. Scheduled my day surgery for the procedure. Dr originally told me about a 1" round cut and 4 weeks worth of healin. Lol. Well I got out and he cut a solid 3" round chunk out of my ass. They left it open so it'll heal from the bottom up. This is my 7th week after surgery and it's still a 2" disk.

Get yours taken care of the right way or you'll be sorry like I am. Im swapping gauze out every hour, can't train legs hardly at all, and god forbid you step up in something to tall or stretch a stride out and rip the wound open further.

Yes, similar. The problem with a pilonidal cyst is the location. The cyst puts pressure on nerves in that area and you feel like there's a 40 lb dumbbell attached to your backside. Terrible feeling and painful. The only comfortable position is standing straight. Can't sit, walk, sleep, drive... nothing. Honestly, I laugh at most people who complain about PIP and other "pain" that they claim caused them to stay at home instead of going to school or work.. But anyone with a pilonidal cyst.... I would never laugh at. It's darn painful.

Point on again brother !

I smiled immediately when reading the thread topic because I too have had a pilonidal cyst years ago.

When having it drained -- I never knew so much pus/grossness could come out of a person. Further, the STENCH was unbelievable. I don't know why I take pride in that, but it was damn ripe.

They reportedly took something like near a couple fluid ounces out of my pilonidal. By the time I had to have it drained I could no longer sit. Talk about pain. I thought I had broken my tailbone or something as just looking at a chair hurt :D

Immediately after it was drained there was immense relief. I wanted to thank everyone in the world at that point haha.

Back