full body joint pain

grenmoyo

okay...i have been training hard and heavy for the last 8 years...and it has gotten to the point where my body has givin me the middle finger and now im facing severe joint pain in my upper and lower back, my knees, my wrists and ankles and also my shoulders....i don't want to stop training but it hurts to press or pull any weight thats even remotely significant to my muscles (i couldn't even squat 135lbs)...im a stocker at a pet supply store and it's gotten to the point where my joints are effecting my ability to stock shelves with heavy dog food bags and i can hardly walk....what should i do? what could i take (Steroids, prohormones anything that would assist my joints, no NSAIDs don't do it...) i need near instant relief but i don't want to be on any sort opioid or anything either....im falling apart what should i do... :(

id say see a chiropractor - if possible one who knows about sports injuries. You may have to take some time off to heal - what's your age? OTHER STATS?

I'd also say see a sport chiropractor,

But i think it'd be great to add some glucosamine caps to your daily supplements, add some curcuma into your meals. Do you drink green tea?

How's your calcium intake? d Vitamin?

okay...i have been training hard and heavy for the last 8 years...and it has gotten to the point where my body has givin me the middle finger and now im facing severe joint pain in my upper and lower back, my knees, my wrists and ankles and also my shoulders....i don't want to stop training but it hurts to press or pull any weight thats even remotely significant to my muscles (i couldn't even squat 135lbs)...im a stocker at a pet supply store and it's gotten to the point where my joints are effecting my ability to stock shelves with heavy dog food bags and i can hardly walk....what should i do? what could i take (Steroids, prohormones anything that would assist my joints, no NSAIDs don't do it...) i need near instant relief but i don't want to be on any sort opioid or anything either....im falling apart what should i do... :(

Sounds like working out combined with your heavy load at work is causing the problem. You should see a doc.

However, in regards to training, why don't you just take some time off? This is long-term. Also, do you cycle such as going heavy a few weeks and then going light for a couple of weeks? As of now, definitely take a week or two off or when you feel your body is ready to come back.

What has worked for me is going heavy for 3-4 weeks, then light-medium for 2 weeks and then whenever I feel the need to absolutely rest, I'd take a week off--you can do light cardio when you're off. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Back