G-plenish

Ok. I just got my 1st order of G-plenish.

WOW WHOLY cow the stuff tastes awefull. Any reccomendations on covering the taste with anything?

lol bro all will be ok:)

remember its a potent additive to your normal protein drink or workout beverage

its just like adding creatine or normal glutamine:)

just mix one part GPLENISH to 2-3 parts flavored protein powder

you love it then, plus it will actually add texture and flavor to your drink

by it self no, with other things yes. this si just the narure of glutamine ppeptides

also mix it with a blender or shake the contents dry then add liquid

:40oz:

Got the gplenish yesterday and mixed in with protein drink, it pretty much takes over the taste. I think the best way to describe what it tastes like is "dog food". We will see how it goes.

i didn't mean it tasted that bad, it just reminds of dog food, but hey I like dog food...

ouchy!:(

it just tastes earthy, this is just the nature of glutamine peptides any which way you cut it.:)

any way keep us posted my freind, all will be well

I thought the same as you,

but by week two it had me hooked, yes I am the producer

but I got into this because of what it did for me.

I hope you enjoy the results:)

Gplenish is helping my recovery big time. i am very happy with it. my partner wants some so i will be ordering him some this week. i deffinitley would reccommend it

all in all its a great product . about time someone came out with something that actually does what it says.

nice job omega

I just ordered some last night, can't wait to get it!

Let me ask you guys, do you need to cycle a product like this, similar to how you would with creatine? Or can you stay on year round?

house1 said:
Gplenish is helping my recovery big time. i am very happy with it. my partner wants some so i will be ordering him some this week. i deffinitley would reccommend it

all in all its a great product . about time someone came out with something that actually does what it says.

nice job omega

Hi House

thanks for the feedback

and the compliment

:)

I actually did post my reaction on this thread, but I think it may have gotten lost when the server went out a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I definitely believe in this product. I use two tablespoons in my post-workout shake. Some may prefer to split it up, but this is what works for me.
Since using it, recovery has been noticeably better. What I didn't expect is the fullness I feel in my muscles.........they just seem harder and I get a better pump in the gym. Obviously not the same feeling as when I am on cycle, but definitely a noticeable effect.

All in all, a great product, delivers what is says........and in this day with so many bogus supplements, its a relief to see one that works.

And as far all you guys complaining of taste, just make sure to mix it with 2-3 scoops of whey and you wont even know its in there.

J Steel thanks alot =)

I have to say that those who pareticiate it gives lot of personaly satisfaction

THANKYOU!

going back to your dosing J Steel are you you saying that you like to double up the dose at once sitting rather than takin git through out the day?

I say that for it seems to be dose dependant not timing dependant, and I find that interesting

Brother Bo anohter member takes it all once as well, and he said that it may work better

wow just found this out from Biggie, but Doctors are starting to buy G-plenish to give to patients

thats really uplifting to hear for I know it will help

Hey Biggie

do you think you can find out how the Doc uses Gplenish?
and for what pupose aside form general health benifits

thanks Biggie

OMEGA said:
Hey Biggie

do you think you can find out how the Doc uses Gplenish?
and for what pupose aside form general health benifits

thanks Biggie

Im guessing you mean the Doctor/Nutritionist that has bought a ton of G-Plenish from our Canadian Branch of Direct Connect Nutrition.

Well, Ill have to talk to him. I know that his main reason for purchasing so much and selling it to his clients is more for health reasons as he works with more elderly people and people with health issues then he does with bodybuilders and athletes. But I will find out exactly why he likes the Peptides and I will get back to you guys.

BiggieSwolls said:
Im guessing you mean the Doctor/Nutritionist that has bought a ton of G-Plenish from our Canadian Branch of Direct Connect Nutrition.

yepp that would be it:)

OMEGA said:
going back to your dosing J Steel are you you saying that you like to double up the dose at once sitting rather than takin git through out the day?

yep, you got it............I take it all at once in my post workout shake :)
i believe you are correct in saying it is not time dependant.

J steel said:
yep, you got it............I take it all at once in my post workout shake :)
i believe you are correct in saying it is not time dependant.

thanks bro

the members helped us realize this:)
thanks

Back