GAINS expected from FIRST Cycle

Roush

I am banned!
What type of gains could I expect from my first 'real' cylce ?
I know there are a lot of variables, but here are the basics for me. (Note: I say "real" cycle because I have been on trt)

Proposed cycle
Weeks 1-10 - 400mg deca
Weeks 1-12 - 550mg test
2 IU HGH for first 2 weeks, then 4iu HGH for 5 days on 2 days off (for 6 months).. note: i've already started the HGH at 2 iu a day.
500 Iu HCG per week
.5 aromasin E3d EDIT "Anastrazole" NOT armosin
PCT = go back to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) protocol
Chems on hand - Prami and Letro

Goal = MASS
Diet = eat big to get big

I'm an ectomorph with a super high metabolism.. My previous years training always consisted of cardio and endurance running and cycling. Now I don't do cardio and am lifting heavy 5 days per week.
Stats 5'11" 175 lbs, 11% BF .. strength: Bench is 235 lbs x 8-10 reps x 4 sets (I don't do one rep max due to shoulder issues) AGE 35

Diet looks like this: (BUT will need to bump it up big time on cycle)
Meal 1 am: protein shake 2 eggs boiled
Meal 2 am: 5 eggs scrambled, bowl oatmeal
Meal 3 pm: 2 cans tuna, salad/veggies, brown rice
Meal 4 pm: high protein granola bar, peanut butter, egg white
Workout
Meal 5 pm: protein shake, toast, egg white
Meal 6 pm: dinner ( whatever wife cooks... Steak, chicken, rice in a meal)
Cottage cheese just before bed

Here are my results from 6 months of lifting thus far, from a skinny cardio guy:
View attachment 548640

What might I expect after 12 weeks of the mass cycle proposed.. ??
my Goal is to hit 190+ lbs, but I have a super fast metabolism.

Last edited:
not enough carb... your metabolism need carb to cycle the prot... if not... you will just waste gear, time, and health.

also... IMO, no deca in the first cycle. as vet or some mods. for your diet, 3j is the king.

not enough carb... your metabolism need carb to cycle the prot... if not... you will just waste gear, time, and health.

also... IMO, no deca in the first cycle. as vet or some mods. for your diet, 3j is the king.

Thanks,, Uping the Carbs is definitely something I'm going to do. No need to eat like I'm tryin to cut..
Note: on dropping the Deca- is a Testesterone only cycle going to yield good results for someone that has already been injecting test every 5 days for 6 mos on trt?

your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) med is wrong, Aromasin is not dosed that way, you sure its not Anastrozole ? either way whats good on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) will not be great on cycle so expect that to change

as someone on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) you can say you know how test affects you, add the deca if you want

I dont see why you wouldnt, testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) puts you at normal/high normal levels. Even 500mg im sure would have you much higher. But id say its really up to you as you clearly have an idea what test does your body more than likely.

your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) med is wrong, Aromasin is not dosed that way, you sure its not Anastrozole ? as someone on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) you can say you know how test affects you, add the deca if you want

Yes u r right. It is anastrazole...
I think my body does good with test. As for deca I've previously taken 100mg week for shoulder joint issues and had no ill sides, but that was hardly enough to be anabolic

How long have you been working out???

I've only been training and lifting heavy for weight gain for 6 mos now (see the before and after pic in original post),, all prior years of working out were suited for endurance sports (cycling and running) where being small and thin was better. But I put on 30 lbs in those 6 mos.

In the proposed cycle.. I highly doubt the 4 iu per day of HGH is really going to do a whole lot for mass/bulk-- am I correct in that assumption ? It will mainly be the aas contributing to the expected gains.

Anyone think hgh will be beneficial towards mass gains in the above mentioned cycle?
Thanks

you don't need the deca or the hgh, test and eating, training with intensity that brings tears, real tears to your eyes will do it for your first. Don't waste your money, you should be able to put on 20-25 lbs test only.

Back