Gear and unbearable Pump-cardio--HELP Vets

diablo570

Here are my stats 1st: Im 25, 5'7" 202lbs, six pack abs (guessing 9%BF), 4th cycle, currently dieting to hit 4% for the beach and self gratification.

The Gear: 50mg Tren Acetate ED, 50mgs Test Prop ED, 50mg Masteron ED, arimidex and nolva, bromocriptine, spirolactone 25mg ED to cut some water and keep blood pressure under control.

The Problem: When I try to run my mile, I can only get about 100-200 yards before my lower back gets so pumped that it hurts--a lot. I have to stop running because of the pain. In addition, my lower calves (and achillies tendons) have the same effect and I cannot run any longer.
What is the problem?????
Is the Tren Acetate giving me the insane pumps?

When I do straight leg dead lifts and deep squats, my lower back again gets so pumped that it is almost to painful to stand up.
When Im not on gear, I can run a mile no problem and do the squats and straight leg deadlifts with ease.

Vets or those who have experienced this, PLEASE HELP! I need to be ripped to pieces for this summer and I need good workouts and cardio.
Thanks bros for any help, Im lost on this one.

I doubt it is the Tren....
Look at the facts concerning Aldactone Diablo:

Spironolactone has been shown to be a tumorigen in chronic toxicity studies in rats (cancerous). Aldactone should be used with caution in patients with impaired hepatic function because minor alterations of fluid and electrolyte balance may precipitate hepatic coma. Aldactone should not be administered concurrently with other potassium-sparing diuretics. Aldactone therapy may cause a transient elevation of BUN, especially in patients with preexisting renal impairment. Aldactone may cause mild acidosis. Gynecomastia may develop in association with the use of spironolactone; physicians should be alert to its possible onset. The development of gynecomastia appears to be related to both dosage level and duration of therapy and is normally reversible when Aldactone is discontinued. In rare instances some breast enlargement may persist when Aldactone is discontinued.

The following adverse reactions have been reported and within each category (body system), are listed in order of decreasing severity.

Digestive: Gastric bleeding, ulceration, gastritis, diarrhea and cramping, nausea, vomiting.

Endocrine: Gynecomastia (see PRECAUTIONS), inability to achieve or maintain erection, irregular menses or amenorrhea, postmenopausal bleeding. Carcinoma of the breast has been reported in patients taking spironolactone but a cause and effect relationship has not been established.

Hematologic: Agranulocytosis.

Hypersensitivity: Fever, urticaria, maculopapular or erythematous cutaneous eruptions, anaphylactic reactions, vasculitis.

Nervous system/psychiatric: Mental confusion, ataxia, headache, drowsiness, lethargy.

Liver/biliary: A very few cases of mixed cholestatic/hepatocellular toxicity, with one reported fatality, have been reported with spironolactone administration.

Sounds like a shitty drug for "normal" people...let alone sick individuals. I also imagine this is why you are having "issues"...it is not the Tren. Perhaps you should try a proper diet, clean eating, versus using diuretics. Leave them for the chronically ill patients with heart disease.

Last edited:
dont take a diuretic all the time just to drop water, thats potentially very dangerous. If you are getting ready for a show or photoshoot then it might be worth your while to peak for a day, but thats it.
That being said, i get those kind of pumps on all kinds of gear, and have yet to figure out a way to stop them

it is because you are too heavy ! try hyperextentions after every workout ! i had that problem when i was on a50's....

Die$eL~Man said:
it is because you are too heavy ! try hyperextentions after every workout ! i had that problem when i was on a50's....

Because he is too heavy??? okay....

Anyhow I get those kinds of pumps. I walk with a 120lbs(which makes me weigh in at 380lbs on me for 2-3 miles(rather than running or jogging ). Before even a 1/2 mile I start burning everywhere !!!! I'm extremely pumped ,everything is on fire and I want to turn back and wonder how I've ever made it beforre(I go through this ever time)! BUt I force myself to keep going concentrating on not trying to suck too much wind all at once and fully exhale. After somewhere bewteen a mile to a 1.5 miles the burning starts to lighten up some and I start feeling better...I'm still reallly pumped but don't feel the stifffness kinds pumped.
So here's what I'm really saying: If you work past the pain and not let your body dictate to your mind that you can't do it for whatever reason you can proabably get past it.

Son of a bitch! I just re-read your post and seen"arimidex and nolva, bromocriptine, spirolactone 25mg ED to cut some water " You are killing yourself with that much shit trying to cut water or wtf ever reason!!! dex plus nolva, BROM & SPIRO???????????????? Who has misinformed you that you need all that shit? Damn you're only taking 50mg testo prop a day. Bromo for 50mg /day /tren? Come one dude!Unless you're super sensetive you probably don't need any anti-e or Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for that small a dose!
And the bromo for prolactin problems i doubt you've yet experienced?
And masteron not water problems there! You 're taking too much ancillary shit for nothing! You are way too paranoid.
Your body NEEDS WATER! You are treating it like the enemy. Holy shit !lol

Yeah I bet you're shredded you're dying form lack of water!

Last edited:
Taurine and 600 mg of ibuprofen before I work out always seems to help me when the dreaded shin pump comes. I've yet to read a really good explantion for it. I just know that is has alot to do with the water your cells are holding. The taurine prevents the cramping and the ibuprofen seems to help thin the blood and get the blood moving through the cells faster.

i used to get insane lower back pain when i was ona cycle of dbol. I always figured it was lack of water and such, which i'm sure it was partly. Very painful, I just toughed it out and towards the end of the cycle it went away.

EZstreet said:
Son of a bitch! I just re-read your post and seen"arimidex and nolva, bromocriptine, spirolactone 25mg ED to cut some water " You are killing yourself with that much shit trying to cut water or wtf ever reason!!! dex plus nolva, BROM & SPIRO???????????????? Who has misinformed you that you need all that shit? Damn you're only taking 50mg testo prop a day. Bromo for 50mg /day /tren? Come one dude!Unless you're super sensetive you probably don't need any anti-e or Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for that small a dose!
And the bromo for prolactin problems i doubt you've yet experienced?
And masteron not water problems there! You 're taking too much ancillary shit for nothing! You are way too paranoid.
Your body NEEDS WATER! You are treating it like the enemy. Holy shit !lol

Yeah I bet you're shredded you're dying form lack of water!

Easy brother, easy! heh. I hear ya on the overkill part, but I really didnt think I was taking that much in ancillaries. I could easily be wrong, thats why I post on here so you bros can help me out.
--Bromocriptine: for prolactin probs from Tren
--I will drop the Spirolactone since you all seem correct on this one. Dropped as of today----thank you
--L-Dex: will drop this since again, I realize its not needed since Im using Nolva. Thank you again.
--Nolvadex: might take 1/2 tab (20 mg tabs) per day instead of a full 20mg tab. Again, only the Test Prop aromartizes.

How do you explain the fact that I have been on a low carb diet 2-3 days on then a carb loading day, for several weeks now and my weight is climbing??? It looks as if Im losing definition and I dont know what to do (hence the overkill on the ancillaries--my bad)

Again, thanks to all the bros that have replied to this post, I truely appreciate your feedback.

needsize said:
dont take a diuretic all the time just to drop water, thats potentially very dangerous. If you are getting ready for a show or photoshoot then it might be worth your while to peak for a day, but thats it.
That being said, i get those kind of pumps on all kinds of gear, and have yet to figure out a way to stop them

Bro, you look way sick in your avatar, nice job. So, how do you personally get your cardio in if you get the impairing pumps while on gear?????

Do you just NOT do cardio, just walk or what?
Thanks NS

diablo570 said:

How do you explain the fact that I have been on a low carb diet 2-3 days on then a carb loading day, for several weeks now and my weight is climbing??? It looks as if Im losing definition and I dont know what to do (hence the overkill on the ancillaries--my bad)

Again, thanks to all the bros that have replied to this post, I truely appreciate your feedback.

I'm not sure how what kind of weight is climbing but I see another problem with why you're having cramps-the low carb diet.
Another reason to not be able to say is because it is an unknown as to how much you're carb loading and with what.
I would guess with all that shit fighting water you're body is fighting back every litle break it gets in some way since it's trying to survive. Listen to what Needsize says on that one.
Also you're gonna lose some definition at times. You can't always have definition 24/7. You could take in more sodium one day and hold more subq water;maybe take in less water and hold more subq water. Regardless of what you're doing try to take in as much water as possible and you won't hold as much.

Once again without you're whole diet being put out there and even seemingly non-relevant shit like water intake being included it's really hard to say from my end as well as others I'm sure who would like to help.
As an example you didn't mentioin you were low carbing it! And then there is the fact(and this is not meant as a flame) that it's hard to tell what YOUR DEFINTION of "gaining weight and losing defintion really is.

You could be overly paranoid (as it would seem) and over anylizing what you see.:confused: What everyone else see as just normal occurnces with minor fluctuantions could look like total destruction to your plan.

I wish more people would post on this because it's a good example for people to learn from. I mean it's good to have all kinds of ancillaries just in case.

YOu could actually in my opinion have doubled up on your tren & test and not have been as destructive on your body(and still be dieting down geetting results). Watch and see what happens then add in a few things to combat sides if needed.
I'm not telling you to do this I'm just telling you how I operate...
Then when you get close to your show/beach/picking up some hot bitch you wanna impress; start working more on worrying about your definition.
I've done the same kindda shit(not as extreme) but start looking really defined and going overkill. Just accept your gonna have off days which may be the times your getting the most outta what you take.
I've always said the building part of bb is not what makes the bbing hard on a persosn as much as cutting and trying to dial in. But that's just my take!
:)

diablo570 said:
Bro, you look way sick in your avatar, nice job. So, how do you personally get your cardio in if you get the impairing pumps while on gear?????

Do you just NOT do cardio, just walk or what?
Thanks NS

I didnt really do that much cardio to get to 4% as I hate the shit, but what I did do was 20 minute intervals on a stationary bike, or brisk walks

Dbol and drol both seem to do that to me, dont think fina seems to hit me that badly itself. On deadlift day oh man, it can be pretty bad. I have sometimes had to lie on the ground for a few minutes and still its tough finding a position that isn't uncomfortable.

I got the unbarable pumps while runing on the treadmill. It was D-Bol that did it for me. Nothing you can do but drin kl lots of water, strech alot and maybe cut down on your dosage.

Believe it or not i'm on 30mg var/ed and 10mg winny/ed and also getting those pumps.
Now...how normal could this be ?

Back