Gear expiration dates, safe to use ?

PapaNoel

Hello everyone :)

For various reasons my cycle has been postponed after being postponed after eating some postponed just to end it with a big f**k you.
Well...thats life and long as I get up again, thats all that matters...

Anyhow. My dbol will expire feb, which is soon.
I will start my cycle end of feb so its pretty identical, maybe it will overlap 3 weeks into mars.

Also my BAC water (its not so easy to get here) expires in feb 2018.
Which means it'll be a month old when I mix it with HCG, 2 months if we count using it as well.
I know using both will most likely be fine but since I'll be shooting HCG and eating the other it doesn't hurt to double check. :p

Generally speaking with gear, what expires, is it the potency ?
Thanks

It will be fine. Orals lose potency over time, but not just a couple months after the expiration date.

Definitely listen to mega and milton they are on their A+++ game with knowledge of aas.

I've used Gear that was over a year past it's Expiration Date.'
And when I did Bloodwork (LC/MS-MS Total Test), it was still Potent.

So long as you keep it in a Cool place, out of the Sunlight, it'll be fine for years.

So I'm in 100% agreement with the Previous 3 posters............................... JP
P.S.
Enjoy your Cycle !

Thanks guys, had a feeling i was just worrying over nothing but never hurts to double check.
I store them properly, under 20c, dry, dark and everything is unopened/fresh box :)

Can't wait to start it :D

Have you used them yet bro?

My original plan was to start okt/nov but PT was going away a month and didnt wanna train alone.
Then my relationship ended week before christmas and i fell back into doing drugs so was not training at all for a while.
Got back into the gym 3 weeks ago.

Have 2 full days tatto sessions today/tomorrow so have to heal for 7-10 days.
But i also have 2 full days of tatto sessions end of march.

Im struggling to decide if i should start soon as im healed next week or take a break mid cycle(march) or not. :(

My original plan was to start okt/nov but PT was going away a month and didnt wanna train alone.
Then my relationship ended week before christmas and i fell back into doing drugs so was not training at all for a while.
Got back into the gym 3 weeks ago.

Have 2 full days tatto sessions today/tomorrow so have to heal for 7-10 days.
But i also have 2 full days of tatto sessions end of march.

Im struggling to decide if i should start soon as im healed next week or take a break mid cycle(march) or not. :(

how would this break in your cycle be executed? what does your cycle look like now?

how would this break in your cycle be executed? what does your cycle look like now?

My planned cycle is 10 weeks.(test/dbol/tren. dbol first 4 weeks, tren last 6 weeks.)
I either start it now 22th feb and take a week off from training end of march(still pinning)
Or i wait 6-7 weeks more and start beginning of april and have no breaks.

The problem is the beach 2018 prep started last year so..yeh.. :(

Back