gear wont draw in the needle ..help

andyjames

i went to do my injection as normal today and it didnt work for some reason i drew up 1ml in air and injected in the bottle as normal i turned it upside down and only. 5ml came out i tried to draw more in but only air came in so i discarded the needle and barrel and tried again but only air was comin in the barrel no gear atall i tried it a couple more times but the same thing is happerning any help guys as im due my injection today

its clear ..do you think thats what it could be as iv used some allready it not drawing any in as theres none in the top of the bottle when i turn it upside down...thanks

If it's clear then you should be able to see the needle sitting in the oil, do you, or do you not see it?

If the needle is sitting in the oil, there is NO WAY it would not draw unless you have a bad syringe that's leaking. Even if the top was leaking (which if it is you need to re filter the gear) it would still pull.

I have no idea how you managed to defy the laws of physics, but it sounds like you have a bad syringe, or a bad batch. Or... you're not in the oil.

take a syringe without the needle put it under water, block the end with your finger and see if you can pull. If you can.. it's leaking.

cheers for the advice gosh im am idiot it wernt even in the gear lol i just done it and it worked roll on next week hope i might feel a change it will be my 5th jab should i have any weight Gain yet on my 4th week of tri test thanks

ino im a dick feel free to take the piss i deserve it ...i just thought that bcause i injected the air in that it would draw in the needle without bein in the gear..dumb ino

its me sayin feel free to call me a stupid newb or idiot what dont u ger

If it makes you feel any better, I've done this myself as I pin first thing in the morning and I'm not always wide awake. I'll be pulling down on the plunger and wondering wtf is going on. Eventually my brain kicks in and I go durrrrrrrrr, but it happens to the best of us my man. :)

Being able to laugh at oneself is not only healthy, but a measure of one's sanity imo. ;)

try using a 18g it will draw a LOT faster....

and make sure the front half of the needle is securely screwed into the base/shaft of the syringe

U gotta be kidding me...

Yes everybody is here to fuck with you bro. It's a club ann we all
Meet up and think of dumb threads to make. And of course u started of knowing everything

Ya test can be hard too draw into syringe no fuk eh! hey it's oil it's a legit question all that was needed was a simple polite answer . You must be a miserable guy. You have bobisy at home to tell a so u come here to do it? Have u been aid get? Maybe getting ur dick wet will help u relax and be a little nicer bro. Have had enough of ur crap. Maybe u should write a boom knaas use casue ur so smRt I mean u did start of knowing efery things about it

Back