Gen-shi underdosed, is this true???

I'll have to give it another go I think. I went from 195 to 225 with 8.5% BodyFat on Gen-Shi. I've been training for years and done a few previous cycles. And it def has gotten my further than I thought without mega dosing. Although I was also using igf1lr3 and Balkan dbol. I've kept all my gains, so I will give them the benefit of the doubt and try again and have blood tests done before starting, 5 weeks in, and during the final week.

I'll have to give it another go I think. I went from 195 to 225 with 8.5% BodyFat on Gen-Shi. I've been training for years and done a few previous cycles. And it def has gotten my further than I thought without mega dosing. Although I was also using igf1lr3 and Balkan dbol. I've kept all my gains, so I will give them the benefit of the doubt and try again and have blood tests done before starting, 5 weeks in, and during the final week.

For sure bro. I'm super curious myself.I had great results from their gear but I didn't get blood tests. Kinda wishing I did now. But I was satisfied with the outcome

really 30 lbs of solid muscle huh...

ran gen shi.. multiple times.always great results hate that they come in 5ml or 2ml pissed me.off a bit bcz it.looks cheap then but when.u add up equivilent to a 10ml bottle.it.comes out.to atleast 5-10 bucks more then other labs but then again its worth it

I am running Gen Shi Test e 250 and I am at the end of my 10 week cycle. Great results and so sides... I kinda like the small 5 ml vials too. I only gained about 15 pound but my body fat has dropped 3%. I will be steeping up my calorie intake next cycle. My Bench went up 30 pounds and my squat went up 50 pounds..

I have blood test results for those that are interested.

Test was like 1550
Free Test was like 490

I posted it in this somewhere.

I am running Gen Shi Test e 250 and I am at the end of my 10 week cycle. Great results and so sides... I kinda like the small 5 ml vials too. I only gained about 15 pound but my body fat has dropped 3%. I will be steeping up my calorie intake next cycle. My Bench went up 30 pounds and my squat went up 50 pounds..

3% there is no such thing. you wouldnt be alive.

Back