Genenza

B

bllbss69

Ok ..So i seen this site id try out and i ordered a small order to see if itd come and finally 6 weeks later lmao It came !! I bought test e for 47 dollars !! 10ml 250mg !! Its geneza gp ! Has anyone used this stuff ?? I can get sciroxx and geneza from this guy and hes legit site but never used geneza !! Sciroxx yes and i like !

Dont know cause i thought it wasnt coming dam 6 weeks this site took !!! But I got 3 bottles of axio test e so maybe ill sell it to a buddy let him be the sucker lol I can get 150.00 for it easy here !!

think its mexican..I got 30 cc s of geneeza deca sitting round...It flared my gyno last year so its probably good....

Ok ..So i seen this site id try out and i ordered a small order to see if itd come and finally 6 weeks later lmao It came !! I bought test e for 47 dollars !! 10ml 250mg !! Its geneza gp ! Has anyone used this stuff ?? I can get sciroxx and geneza from this guy and hes legit site but never used geneza !! Sciroxx yes and i like !

Hey Bro,

I used GP Test Prop and Winni inj my last cycle and it was awesome! Gained 20lbs at my max and have kept 15 on.

axio / E

Dont know cause i thought it wasnt coming dam 6 weeks this site took !!! But I got 3 bottles of axio test e so maybe ill sell it to a buddy let him be the sucker lol I can get 150.00 for it easy here !!

Whats wrong with the AXIO E ?

What are u board guys a buncha geeks that feel like they have this power on the internet lol First its dont list suppliers !! So i dont now its cant even say a price of a fucking bottle of juice LMAO !! U guys sure can get fucking lame here !! I aint trying to get a source , give a source or even sell anything Im here to help people unlike the big wigs here lol !! I think yall should help people and stear them away from bad sites and scammers and possible junk gear instead we all talk about how we shoot it where we shoot it how much we take But shhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone we payed for it lol lol !!! What a good site lol

Site

What are u board guys a buncha geeks that feel like they have this power on the internet lol First its dont list suppliers !! So i dont now its cant even say a price of a fucking bottle of juice LMAO !! U guys sure can get fucking lame here !! I aint trying to get a source , give a source or even sell anything Im here to help people unlike the big wigs here lol !! I think yall should help people and stear them away from bad sites and scammers and possible junk gear instead we all talk about how we shoot it where we shoot it how much we take But shhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone we payed for it lol lol !!! What a good site lol

Then go to a different Board Prick..you think you can come on here with your 70 lame posts and criticize the Rules...Didn't you ask for sources the first month you were on here ? We shut lames like you out on here...

Then go to a different Board Prick..you think you can come on here with your 70 lame posts and criticize the Rules...Didn't you ask for sources the first month you were on here ? We shut lames like you out on here...

LOL wow sorry not as good as ur 264 posts LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!! Just cause i am new to this BOARD !! Dont meen that im new to the game jackoff !!!! But sorry im not a post guru like you LMAO !!

I have 3 sources ive had for 3 years why would i ask for a new 1 !!!! Ur awesome dude !! Geeks are number 1 !! bow down to the book worm !!!

..just friendly advice but I'd cut down on the attitude just a bit.. no one was trying to be a dick, just letting you know price talks/quotes are against the rules, that all.

While some may see some hypocrisy in ALL the above..I do not....Rules are rules..
I m just glad to be here..
Great advice..viewpoints..diets..training..people SHARING personal goals and challenges....whatever.
No price talk in open forums ? I ll comply gladly...pm s are a free fire zone..

Back