Genenza

LOL wow sorry not as good as ur 264 posts LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!! Just cause i am new to this BOARD !! Dont meen that im new to the game jackoff !!!! But sorry im not a post guru like you LMAO !!

I agree with swizzoled....looks and sounds like you are the "Geek" as you put it:gay:

Prices are not allowed here. You don't like the rule find another board.

:wackit: in your eye

:owned:

so whats the concensus, do you guys prefer axio or geneza? and why?

Everyone knows what I go with , but honestly I have never tried geneza and can not comment one way or the other. I just know what works and I stick with what aint broke.

Peace Oz

Everyone knows what I go with , but honestly I have never tried geneza and can not comment one way or the other. I just know what works and I stick with what aint broke.

Peace Oz

so axio is good to go? Thanks bro, and PM me a full size of that avatar:wackit:

I have 3 sources ive had for 3 years why would i ask for a new 1 !!!! Ur awesome dude !! Geeks are number 1 !! bow down to the book worm !!!

My Hero :shoot3:

But I will give this piece of advice blow hole. I had sources when you were crapping in your hands and smearing it in your face ...and most if not all have gone sour for one reason or another. If you don't believe me...just stick around.

:owned: by the Oz

did a cycle of gp test e and nothing. im willing to give them another try bc from what i hear their test e and tren a was the only bad batches. i would try their gp stan tabs if i went there again. nothing but good feedback on that..

-b

Peace Oz

Whats everybody know you go with taking it up the ass ?? You fkn geek

Geneza gp and axio is all Good to go..ive used both with similar results only big difference is the price and the rep. that axio has...geneza is relatively new so not as well known first cycle all axio...excellent quality...2nd cycle all geneza..excellent quality but 200 bucks + less then if i gotten the same products in axio...so it ur call..but if u want more for less geneza is the way to go...good luck broo but deff keep you gear

Back