GenHeal HGH feed back wanted

In light of recent tests done on two popular labeled generics I think there will be less demand for pharm grade HGH.

That is all I can say on the topic

In light of recent tests done on two popular labeled generics I think there will be less demand for pharm grade HGH.

That is all I can say on the topic

Oh man, suspense! I'm going to have to dig deeper into my research!!!

Ok just a quick up date as to the process so far. Order has been placed comunication is the best I have had with anyone via ordering suppliments so far. I am Very impressed with this part. I have been comunicating with members on other boards and am getting simular feed back from them as well. Zeek and I have gone in on this adventure together. So those those of you intrested will be getting feed back from both of us on the end results. Bonus for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will kep u updated threw out the experiment.

Ok just a quick up date as to the process so far. Order has been placed comunication is the best I have had with anyone via ordering suppliments so far. I am Very impressed with this part. I have been comunicating with members on other boards and am getting simular feed back from them as well. Zeek and I have gone in on this adventure together. So those those of you intrested will be getting feed back from both of us on the end results. Bonus for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will kep u updated threw out the experiment.

Bang out some IGF-1 tests within the first week of receiving!

Yes your right, but what I meant by that is it's too much money for not knowing what exactly it is whether it's pharm or generic.

assuming it is legit Genheal, it is as pharm grade as Jintropin from gensci. Chinese pharm grade but pharm grade none the less.

I'll be placing my order here shortly! probably within the next week, already have labs planned!

Great Ninja warrior who also sells genheal just sent me a video message

" The PhatBastard has cheated me for $20 on the order"

images

we will have to kill him for this insult on our honor!! I have already dispatched an army to his house

thumbnail.aspx

Phat Bastard was caught off guard while on ology dispensing dieting advice! but he quickly assumed a battle pose and it was on!!!!

images

He somehow defeated the ninjas and kept the lone female ninja as a love slave

thumbnail.aspx

Last edited:
Hey fellas, I haven't posted in a bit....But I have a kit of Genheal in route and I will keep you posted of my findings.

God Bless,

Max

Back