GenHeal HGH feed back wanted

The Ninja really needs to look into changing the way he sends things

His express is strapping the GH to the back of a sea turtle and sending it across the ocean.

The man does send quickly but damn!!

No kiddin damn Turtle! I was just check us naval website so some thing about 2 Navy seals reported seeing a baby sea turtle with an odd grotwh on its back? :dunno:

No kiddin damn Turtle! I was just check us naval website so some thing about 2 Navy seals reported seeing a baby sea turtle with an odd grotwh on its back? :dunno:

Or it might not be express at all since "some guy" shit the source for 20 bucks lol

well lets see now! :flipoffha :Pokeowned

OH MAN!!!! close up shots of the vials plz!!!

Packaging is exactly as it should be...going to forward a pic to the genheal factory guy I have been talking with to confirm all good on batch etc.

Last edited:
All that I've seen look really good. I hope they stay that way. A couple friends bought kigs from Kamakazie, all were 100% bunk. Igf and gh serum both around 170's and .1.

This was at 10 iu a day for a few weeks. Both did 10th 6 hours before blood draw then 10 iu 1-2 hours before, so 20iu within 6 hours, and this was the second round of test.

Kami claims he's replacing all bunk, and told both my friends flat out he will not replace theirs and that they have good batches. But offered a small discount on more gh. Lol.

The board he sponsors is acting like he is such a great guy trying to work it out. They have proof of every step of purchase and labs. They never asked for a replacement but wanted to let him know they got bunk and I can't believe how he treated them.

All that I've seen look really good. I hope they stay that way. A couple friends bought kigs from Kamakazie, all were 100% bunk. Igf and gh serum both around 170's and .1.

This was at 10 iu a day for a few weeks. Both did 10th 6 hours before blood draw then 10 iu 1-2 hours before, so 20iu within 6 hours, and this was the second round of test.

Kami claims he's replacing all bunk, and told both my friends flat out he will not replace theirs and that they have good batches. But offered a small discount on more gh. Lol.

The board he sponsors is acting like he is such a great guy trying to work it out. They have proof of every step of purchase and labs. They never asked for a replacement but wanted to let him know they got bunk and I can't believe how he treated them.

Kinda surprising he dosent get bumped for all that. I guess they will give him a chance until they get enough complaints. I don't know. I heard he made up for a couple guys he was denying

I here of a couple other that he said same thing you heard, Maybe the same people actually. Pretty screwed up to be honest

Yeah we all hope they stay good but you know how its been you never no from day to day. Even more reasons to do testing.

I just came. Sexually.

I cannot WAIT to see your labs on this. I have a feeling it's going to be a good run!

K is doing wrong by a lot of people. He is taking care of the well known and others that bought are being told their shit was good . What of the IGF and GH serum results? Anyone who orders anything from that guy from here on out is an idiot unless he fixes all of these bunk orders

Genheal themselves are claiming the boxes and vial as should be in appearance. Looks GTG you PhatBastard!!!

All we need is a few guys to test out IGF or serum GH and that will be the end of me ever injecting unknown brands. Pharm grade baby!!! I feel like it's 2007 again with kits of jintropin in route lol

Last edited:
Ok

Just a quick up date 10iu down 1 4iu shot before bed last night 1 6iu pin this morning. Im frigging impressed. I woke this morning full of energy. I have had energy issues for 20 yrs. I feel like im on cloud nine this morning. Take on the whole world type of energy. Head is very clear. This is a little unusual for me so if I sound a little bit excited its for good reason.

I will post up the next few days. To see if this feeling mantains or this is just in my head. My plans are to go aprox a week then have bloods. Will post them when I have them.

Genheal themselves are claiming the boxes and vial as should be in appearance. Looks GTG you PhatBastard!!!

All we need is a few guys to test out IGF or serum GH and that will be the end of me ever injecting unknown brands. Pharm grade baby!!! I feel like it's 2007 again with kits of jintropin in route lol

Thanks for checking man

Back