Get blood work done cheap!

So I paid for the tests and everything, but nothing says to call LabCorp and set up an appointment? Do I just walk in sometime during their business hours? no appointment necessary?

nvm, i just scheduled an appointment for wed morning. i'll let u know how it goes.

Last edited:
Just got back from labcorp. Super fast and easy. In and out in 5 min. The sheet u print off from labcorp doesn't say anything about female, just says the tests u want done. Walk in, get blood drawn, walk out. Hopefully my results come tomorrow or friday.

just ordered mine... wish me luck. i ordered the male panel because i didnt read on in the post... i have one kidney and would like to know kidney function, does the panel show creatinine levels?

just ordered mine... wish me luck. i ordered the male panel because i didnt read on in the post... i have one kidney and would like to know kidney function, does the panel show creatinine levels?

the one i got (the female one, im not sure what the diff is) showed creatinine and BUN, and the ratio.

i wasnt going to, but with this cheap blood work option, i will be doing a mid cycle blood test

i already have pre cycle and planned to do post cycle

Blondie....
Not only are you sexy, but you're also smart! :)
I live in NJ and got the blood work done in PA. Just an hour drive from house, but i saved a sh*t load of cash to invest in my next cycle.
Got the female panel and the lypids....$91.00 after discount. No issues. Got it done today and waiting for the results.
Thanks for this!!

I ordered the blood work done on 3/29 and got the requistion same day. Had blood taken on 3/30 and got result today (3/31). It's true what the folks here are saying, it can't get any simpler!

Oh, and yes you got to identify yourself as female when you check out. Don't worry though, the labcorp folks are not going to ask.

Good to know. But why wouldn't you just do the hormone panel for males, as it is more comprehensive anyway. You get testosterone, thyroid panel, lipid panel.

Sounds good I ran through it online. It's solid advice, thanks. Has anyone gotten a blood test done after taking just Dieselbolan? Just curious.

just got hormone/lipid panel for $91!

im about 4-5 weeks in on a deca/test cycle, interested to see where my hdl/ldl is

Is adding the free test to the female hormone necessary or is the standard testosterone that comes with the female hormone panel good enough?!

Back