Get blood work done cheap!

Best thread ever Blondie. I use this all the time and prior to this was either wasting money and time trying to get blood. Now I get it constantly thru cycles, before and after.

You are awesome.

Considering whats spent on the average cycle this is peanuts. That post was much needed. Good work.:laugh:

Hello All,

I am new to the board but definitely not new to the precious sport of bodybuilding.

The link doesnt seem to b working, I would really love to take advantage of this

thx

So I just ordered some blood work and checked out as a female which I believe I should have checked out as male becasue now Im going to get female results right? How do I convert the female test results to male? thanks

So I just ordered some blood work and checked out as a female which I believe I should have checked out as male becasue now Im going to get female results right? How do I convert the female test results to male? thanks

All your going to have to do is google the normal ranges for a male, the panal will show your actual numbers, but it will be comparing them to female Normal #'s. Its really not that hard, or a big deal.

Wow. So weird I noticed this post today. I found out about these guys and the website last week sometime and just went to draw blood today. I sit down at my computer and there is a five page thread here. Only thing is I didnt know about the female panel test! coul dhave saved some doe!

Oh well. Should know quality of my gear within the next few days! Yay! Way to be health consicous right!?

If no lab is found within 50-100 miles is this not an option for me, I am going to check prices across the boarder (Sault Ste Marie) for blood work. I am in Canada is there a way to request blood work to be done for what I want to see?

Last edited:
Back