Getting Ripped with 3Js

Cheers, Mate! I appreciate the compliment! The feedback on this thread is inspiring for me as well!

I'm now just over 8 weeks into my 3Js plan. All total am down 15 lbs of scale weight (body fat) and have maintained *ALL* of my muscle mass :)

On the chicken, I use a touch of low sodium hickory marinade (no carbs) and cook in a pressure cooker. I've also found a super-low card spicy mustard that I'll occasionally apply (very small quantities ;) ) when I'm feeling the need for some added flavor. These plus hot sauces (Siriacha - aka 'Rooster Sauce' - is your friend :) )

- Savage

Thanks bro. I'm getting excited to start. I can believe you lost all thr weight but kept your mass. This goes to how that diet is number one. Have you been managing to eat all in the diet? I will try your tips and look for some low carb/sugar sauces. Siriacha is good but damn hot. I hope with time my body will allow me to eat what 3j has planned for me. Damn it's a lot of food and you dont get fat! Hahaha!!!!

I got some great tips from weights=life on the chicken and other foods. I can't believe that my hunger is zero, I am forcing myself to eat lol. I have never understood what people meant by not wanting to eat. Perfect ratios and timing with 3J. It's unreal.

Thanks bro. I'm getting excited to start. I can believe you lost all thr weight but kept your mass. This goes to how that diet is number one. Have you been managing to eat all in the diet? I will try your tips and look for some low carb/sugar sauces. Siriacha is good but damn hot. I hope with time my body will allow me to eat what 3j has planned for me. Damn it's a lot of food and you dont get fat! Hahaha!!!!

I manage to get it all down, hail yea!! :) The "high" carb days sometimes do make me ponder "Wow...this is a lot of food!" but from a macro-cycle perspective it all works out ;)

Learn to love that Rooster sauce!! :)

I got some great tips from weights=life on the chicken and other foods. I can't believe that my hunger is zero, I am forcing myself to eat lol. I have never understood what people meant by not wanting to eat. Perfect ratios and timing with 3J. It's unreal.

There are a few points in the week where I feel like "Hmmm...I could eat..." but for the most part, if I stick to my meal schedule, I agree: no hunger :)

It's witchcraft, I tell you...

Hey bro!!!! Just got your message sorry. Yah man I will be starting 3j after my nights shifts are over forever since it will fuk my body clock and diet up.

Anyways doing a trial run on the diet. So flipping hard to get all this dn food down. I tried sweet potatoe but I think I'll stick to brown rice, chicken is fukin boring and bland but will try your tip. Gonna invest in a BBQ! I have been cooking for 3-4 days at a time and so far so good. What I do with the mince is I reheat it on a pan with some salsa! Low cals bro and taste good.

I hope my body can adjust to all this food! Thanks man and good luck!

Ps u got the link to that chicken stuff?

Hey bro!!!! Just got your message sorry. Yah man I will be starting 3j after my nights shifts are over forever since it will fuk my body clock and diet up.

Anyways doing a trial run on the diet. So flipping hard to get all this dn food down. I tried sweet potatoe but I think I'll stick to brown rice, chicken is fukin boring and bland but will try your tip. Gonna invest in a BBQ! I have been cooking for 3-4 days at a time and so far so good. What I do with the mince is I reheat it on a pan with some salsa! Low cals bro and taste good.

I hope my body can adjust to all this food! Thanks man and good luck!

Ps u got the link to that chicken stuff?

Here's a link to some good homebrew I've made before. Have to watch the orange juice however (carbs ;) )

The "Rooster Sauce" is just Siricha sauce. I get mine at a Wal-Mart nearby. If you're in the 'States it should be pretty readily available. Have to keep the chicken creative so it doesn't get boring, no doubt :)

Insane as it seems, I'm actually looking into a local BB contest (3Js is egging me on :) )

These pics were post workout this morning, so not under official circumstances but more for sake of me trying to catch some full body shots for contest prep (surprisingly difficult to do by yourself :) )

Note my dog's look of amusement / boredom :)

- Savage

Legs_16May2012-2.jpg

Legs2_16May2012-1.jpg

Here's a link to some good homebrew I've made before. Have to watch the orange juice however (carbs ;) )

The "Rooster Sauce" is just Siricha sauce. I get mine at a Wal-Mart nearby. If you're in the 'States it should be pretty readily available. Have to keep the chicken creative so it doesn't get boring, no doubt :)

It might be me bro but I can't see a link but thanks anyways! Definately gotta change it up to keep the chicken tasting fresh! Will try that sauce. I'm having my chicken and sweet potatoe right now; finished ally chicken and half my sweet pot. Fack! Btw I'm actually Canadian living in the UK so I miss my walmarts!

Insane as it seems, I'm actually looking into a local BB contest (3Js is egging me on :) )

These pics were post workout this morning, so not under official circumstances but more for sake of me trying to catch some full body shots for contest prep (surprisingly difficult to do by yourself :) )

Note my dog's look of amusement / boredom :)

- Savage

Legs_16May2012-2.jpg

Legs2_16May2012-1.jpg

Do it bro! See where you can take your physique! You've done so muh already, keep going.

Weigh-ins this morning! We're down a half-pound of scale weight, .2 inches at the navel and a full inch at the waistline today :)

Chest, thighs, bi's calves and forearms all holding steady (steady or larger is great for me ;)

Energy level is still high, overall state of mind is excellent. Am drawing compliments from co-workers (more like shocked observations) at how lean I've become. Clothes which fit me properly a few weeks back are now baggy in the waist :) Loving these results!

Cheers!

Keep up the good work! I'm trying to scrape up some money so I can get on a 3J plan he really seems to no his stuff. I have learned a lot by just reading all his free info he puts on here

Keep up the good work! I'm trying to scrape up some money so I can get on a 3J plan he really seems to no his stuff. I have learned a lot by just reading all his free info he puts on here

Thanks Mate! Agree - his free posts are VERY informative. For me, a custom diet program really got me to another level. I'm feeling better overall than I have for years on Keto alone. Hell, just knowing that I'm accountable to a coach is enough motivation to keep me from cheating :)

Cheers!

Very good progress man , def some motivation for me :) im a 1.5 weeks into 3J diet and at first i thought damn this isnt much food but generally im not too hungry which is good :)

To those mentioning doing shift work/night shift , i do the same thing and find its still possible to hold the diet , all i do is start eating as soon as i wake up then space them out every 3-4 hours and it generally works out rather well.

Very good progress man , def some motivation for me :) im a 1.5 weeks into 3J diet and at first i thought damn this isnt much food but generally im not too hungry which is good :)

To those mentioning doing shift work/night shift , i do the same thing and find its still possible to hold the diet , all i do is start eating as soon as i wake up then space them out every 3-4 hours and it generally works out rather well.

It's not just the timing that changes for me but the change from days to night/nights to days messes with my bodyclock and definately suppresses my appetite.

It's not just the timing that changes for me but the change from days to night/nights to days messes with my bodyclock and definately suppresses my appetite.

Yea you shift workers are a class of Your own... My wife works nights as a nurse.... It really messes her up sometimes.

Weigh-ins and measurements today! "The Pound" is gone again (scale weight back to 179 Lbs) and the half-inch at my waist is gone again also ;)

Am excited at the adjustments made by Coach 3Js to the carb cycling so as to perfectly coincide with my new training split! Can't wait to see how the updates (both the timing adjustments and the slightly increased carb intake) impact my body.

Heading home to see the family this weekend, can't wait! Coach instructed me to keep the food-based celebrations to one day only ;) Low-carb days when you spend them entirely in the car driving are actually pretty easy :)

Have a great holiday weekend, all!

- Savage

good job bro!

Hey Savage!
This is awsome man! Great job! U really have dedication. Gratz man!

I also started on a 3J diet 3 weeks ago, but damn i sure hope to get that kind of results... i do cheat a meal or 2 each week...oh well, im happy that way and thats what mathers hehe!

Gratz again and keep going bud! Its nice to see great transformations like yours!

Oh and btw, have you done a lot of cardio since u started your diet?

Last edited:
Back