GH: Do the results justify the cost?

GH: Do the results justify the cost?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

HeHateMe

Shyt I feel like rake, I'm posting so many polls lately. Imma have to start registering some alters pretty soon...LoL

Anyways, I realize the cost of GH has come down considerably from what it was a few years ago, but it's still pretty expensive compared to steroids and other performance enhancing drugs. IYO, do the ends justify the means? Is GH all it's cracked up to be, or is it overhyped?

It depends on what you expect ro see from it. It depends on your age and your goals.

I am 33 and everything I have hurts. So gh helps me with my joints and with my sense of well being. I also like the fat loss from using it.

I think if you want to get bigger as a result of gh, you have to run so much of the stuff that it gets very costly. I am running 5iu of the cheapest shit out there. I am not running it to grow. If I wanted to grow, I would have to add a bit more of the stuff and then it gets real expensive.

Swellin said:
It depends on what you expect ro see from it. It depends on your age and your goals.

I am 33 and everything I have hurts. So gh helps me with my joints and with my sense of well being. I also like the fat loss from using it.

I think if you want to get bigger as a result of gh, you have to run so much of the stuff that it gets very costly. I am running 5iu of the cheapest shit out there. I am not running it to grow. If I wanted to grow, I would have to add a bit more of the stuff and then it gets real expensive.

I see what you're saying. I'm 28 now, and GH is something I'll definitely look into in the coming years.

Are the Chinese generics currently the cheapest out there? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I haven't really researched GH in great depth.

How many months do you run it? I've read where it's best to run it for atleast six months. Have you experienced any of the youth enhancing effects that GH has become notorious for?

I think 6 months is the minimum run. I guess I have been running it for almost 6 months and I will continue for a few more. I sleep much better on gh. My skin looks better. I feel better.

Geez, my hair grows like I am drinking miracle grow shakes instead of protein shakes.

Swellin said:
Geez, my hair grows like I am drinking miracle grow shakes instead of protein shakes.

No kidding. Has it actually led to an overall thickening of your hair or just quicker growth of existing hair?

Swellin said:
I think 6 months is the minimum run. I guess I have been running it for almost 6 months and I will continue for a few more. I sleep much better on gh. My skin looks better. I feel better.

GH effects me in a different way. I get big off it easy but also develop major hypoglycemia, and with all the carbs I have to take to fight that I end up getting a bit fat. It's really weird for me and I've only heard of a couple people like that. But..I cycled for 3.5 months and gained 38lbs. Got to 217 from 183.. I've been stuck at 205 since but cardio (MMA) has become a daily life and I stay lean there. Pretty weird huh? Got any ideas? I was at 3 iu per day when I did that and I ran GH only, other than a 2 week run with Test E and it didn't seem to make any difference. I wish it wasn't that way. But it did help me sleep extremely well, and very good sense of well being. But at 217 my cardio capabilities were GONE.

Last edited:
racerx said:
GH effects me in a different way. I get big off it easy but also develop major hypoglycemia, and with all the carbs I have to take to fight that I end up getting a bit fat. It's really weird for me and I've only heard of a couple people like that. But..I cycled for 3.5 months and gained 38lbs. Got to 217 from 183.. I've been stuck at 205 since but cardio (MMA) has become a daily life and I stay lean there. Pretty weird huh? Got any ideas? I was at 3 iu per day when I did that and I ran GH only, other than a 2 week run with Test E and it didn't seem to make any difference. I wish it wasn't that way. But it did help me sleep extremely well, and very good sense of well being. But at 217 my cardio capabilities were GONE.

went from 183 to 217 on 3ius per day in just 3.5 months?

not to dog you too much man, but running test e for 2 weeks is useless, and I think it is damn near impossible to gain that much weight on gh alone. Honestly the people that I actually know that have taken gh alone actually lost weight, what kind of carbs did you eat?

HeHateMe said:
No kidding. Has it actually led to an overall thickening of your hair or just quicker growth of existing hair?
Not thickening. Just what I have grows like mad.

Racer, you are the exception then. I have never run across anybody that had your results.

mirrorman9 said:
went from 183 to 217 on 3ius per day in just 3.5 months?

not to dog you too much man, but running test e for 2 weeks is useless, and I think it is damn near impossible to gain that much weight on gh alone. Honestly the people that I actually know that have taken gh alone actually lost weight, what kind of carbs did you eat?
That's why I said it effects me differently. I wish I was like most cuz I'd like it for anti-aging. But the fact is the hypoglycemia is out of control at 1iu or 4 iu's per day, it doesn't matter. I really can't take GH unless I just want to get huge with a good amount of fat with it. I've only heard of a couple other people like me. Heck, even my dad takes it for anti-aging and gets ripped. but not me. I get hypoglycemia and then have to stack major carbs to stay on top of it. I've done several cycles of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and only gained 10-17lbs dependant on the combination. But...like I said. GH effects me differently, and it's not so great for what I want to do. So I can't say I'm bragging about it. It's actually a bit disappointing, cuz i'd luv it if it effected me like it does everyone else. The only reason I did TEST E for 2 weeks was because I changed my mind when I realized I was getting bigger than I wanted to be and my cardio abilities were becoming non-existant.

Last edited:
If GH causes you to go hypo, why not take Niacin since it's supposed to raise blood sugar levels, if I'm correct. Also T4 raises blood sugar.

pineapple said:
If GH causes you to go hypo, why not take Niacin since it's supposed to raise blood sugar levels, if I'm correct. Also T4 raises blood sugar.
I had no knowledge of these things.

GH FOR ME HAS BEEN A GREAT EXPERIENCE. ive been running 5iu a day! for 3 months ive ramped my way up from 2iu to 5iu. for me the fatloss and vacularity ar insane. i havent lost any weight but im losing the fat. i sleep better and i notice my finger nails grow like crazy. the only draw back for me is the hand pain. my hands hurt like a bitch. in the next few months i plan on ramping up to 10ius a day. and il;l tell you what kind iof results i see at that dosage!

racerx said:
I had no knowledge of these things.
It wouldn't matter for you anyway. You don't want to gain size, and if this stuff makes you explode....then you don't want it.

WARCHILD said:
in the next few months i plan on ramping up to 10ius a day. and il;l tell you what kind iof results i see at that dosage!

Aren't you afraid the hand pain will be intolerable at that dosage?

In any event, good luck and definitely keep us informed on your progress...

Back